Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. A Real Interview Of An ET

Too bad they keep bringing you back.
  3. and then

I commented on a status by JVG last Friday:

JVG

What will North Korea do now that the honorable Donald J. Trump is heading to Japan. This should be interesting...

I said the one thing they wouldn't be doing was firing missiles over Japan.  Technically, I was right but the Norks DID fire missiles into the sea off Japan while president Trump was there so I guess lil Kim showed ME!  Now then!

4. Place your (pretend) bets..

There is nowhere, as far as I'm aware, that counts non-votes. They simply don't count. It's deluded to think you're making some statement by abstaining - you're simply being ignored. Boycotting the democratic process is basically what Russell Brand advocates - without ever suggesting how fix the "broken system." So what do you suggest happens if an election shows voters want "none of the above"? The Government would become even more dysfunctional. How can that be better? There was always the option of voting for Gary Johnson if you didn't like the GOP or Dems. Personally, I think that would've still been a non vote; but, you still would've been involved earned the right to whinge. Voters are savvy enough to know how the system works and how to work the system. FWIW, I would've done what I could to avoid HRC.
  5. Keeping in mind that we are searching for the clue as to what Plato intended for us to understand by associating Evenor with the term, earth-born. And that is why I'm bringing the Statesman dialogue into the search for the "supposed lost" continent of Atlantis, as it's imperative that we utilize and look through all of Plato's work, and not just use the two main dialogues containing the story of Atlantis directly, the Timaeus and the Critias. Critias dialogue: Looking towards the sea, but in the centre of the whole island, there was a plain which is said to have been the fairest of all plains and very fertile. Near the plain again, and also in the centre of the island at a distance of about fifty stadia, there was a mountain not very high on any side. In this mountain there dwelt one of the earth-born primeval men of that country, whose name was Evenor,.... Statesman dialogue: YOUNG SOCRATES: Then how, Stranger, were the animals created in those days; and in what way were they begotten of one another? STRANGER: It is evident, Socrates, that there was no such thing in the then order of nature as the procreation of animals from one another; the earth-born race, of which we hear in story, was the one which existed in those days–they rose again from the ground; and of this tradition, which is now-a-days often unduly discredited, our ancestors, who were nearest in point of time to the end of the last period and came into being at the beginning of this, are to us the heralds. And mark how consistent the sequel of the tale is; after the return of age to youth, follows the return of the dead, who are lying in the earth, to life; simultaneously with the reversal of the world the wheel of their generation has been turned back, and they are put together and rise and live in the opposite order, unless God has carried any of them away to some other lot. According to this tradition they of necessity sprang from the earth and have the name of earth-born, and so the above legend clings to them. Isaiah 26: 18We were pregnant, we writhed in pain, we gave birth to wind. We have brought no salvation to the earth, nor brought any life into the world. 19Your dead will live; their bodies will rise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust! For your dew is like the dew of the morning, and the earth will bring forth her dead.
  6. As an abductee, I can say that this is real footage of an extraterrestrial. I have been with them multiple times, and I have to say that I can say with absolute certainty that this footage is genuine. I can just tell. And I can just feel it. I don't know how else to describe it. The way the entity moves and just the overall soul that I sense in this being, the overall look, and the energy. It's just an energy. I can just tell. I have been abducted by them, and this video of an alien interview is genuine. This right here is proof of extraterrestrial activity on Earth, video evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg5Y5lA6W-w
  7. You mean like extreme sports ? I have practised dangerous sports most of my life :-)
  8. Clairvoyant? Image explanation.

Just recently I’ve been seeing this image as I close my eyes. I do vape and sometimes I would get a buzz and just close my eyes and feel the sensation. Before bed, I would always hit it once and I would see this red image. Now this image would be distant and clear/blurry. The red image seemed to be a throne with some type of designs that were symmetrical on both sides. I’m struggling to understand this image for this is the first time this has ever happened to me. When I was younger, leading up to later years, I had very bad sleep paralysis. It first started with two men talking but seemed to be in a different language. At the moment it felt like I knew exactly what they were saying but when the paralysis was over I had no understanding of what they were saying. My later episodes consisted of something pulling my to my back, as if something wanted me to see them. In my early teens I moved into a new house and kept experiencing this. Scared, I would always break free. This is when o and my first out of body experience. As my paralysis occurred, I was scared, yet angry. So I came out of my body into my hallway, and into the bathroom where I just screamed. I had no occurrence of that kind after. But, later in my middle teen age, (sorry that’s worded weird), but as I’m falling asleep I would always hear knocking. It got louder as I was falling sleep but would always wake up fully and it’s gone. Ever since then, I would sleep with earbuds in. Now, almost 20, I haven’t really experienced much. Until now, I keep seeing this red, throne like image with a symmetrical design in both side. If someone could help me make out or understand this, that would be great!
  9. haiku time

misplaced are all the words we meant to say, lost to the wind, forgotten
  10. Animals That Saved People Lives

Top 10 Unbelievable Stories About Animals That Saved People Lives. In this video, I share my videos about Top 10 unbelievable stories about animals. I hope you will like it if you subscribe to my channel and comment under video I will be happy thank you
  11. By all accounts a nice guy. Harte
  12. That struck me as well. I've done some rock art research and that was modern paint and modern tools making those markings (as in "within the past 80 years and more likely sooner than that." There's nothing in the designs that match Apache rock art symbols... certainly not the ancient ones, though someone who was Apache might have gone in the dry cave and painted them for his/her amusement or path markers.
  13. Sitting kills! , We humans are not build to sit still today people in their 20s move as much as people in their 80s.
  14. this link didn't work ....we'll try again
  15. Just my two cents, but of all the countries I have friends from, Turkey and Lebanon have the widest variety of skin tones, from dark blond and blue eyes to full olive skin, black hair and brown eyes. Even in the same family. I went to a family reunion with a Lebanese friend and everyone assumed I was an idiot cousin who couldn’t speak Lebanese Arabic, and I’m blond, blue-eyed and audibly fry in direct sunlight what with my Saxon heritage. —Jaylemurph
  16. the channel is really mine..respect the forum rules.! would it be right to share the channel link here?
  17. The curious case of Benjamin Buttom. YOUNG SOCRATES: What is it? STRANGER: The life of all animals first came to a standstill, and the mortal nature ceased to be or look older, and was then reversed and grew young and delicate; the white locks of the aged darkened again, and the cheeks the bearded man became smooth, and recovered their former bloom; the bodies of youths in their prime grew softer and smaller, continually by day and night returning and becoming assimilated to the nature of a newly-born child in mind as well as body; in the succeeding stage they wasted away and wholly disappeared. And the bodies of those who died by violence at that time quickly passed through the like changes, and in a few days were no more seen. From Plato's Statesman.
  18. Place your (pretend) bets..

Point 1 = you managed to somehow quote/reply to yourself. It was me who said that.... Point 2 = I think it's fair to suggest someone who has changed their name 13 times on this forum (that's you) might have a reason for doing so.. usually it's to escape embarrassment over an ill-considered post or three.. And previously... Who said it was just because he's horrible? In fact, it seems very obvious to me that he will be ousted because of CRIMEs. Sure, those crimes are in large part due to that horrible-ness, but your argument is a non-starter. Anyways, I'm a very, very patient person. I'll pop back in a few months once all the documentation starts to flow... Largely because all the power-seeking guys have to do is one or more of the following: - lay low and keep the prepolls down so the other side doesn't feel the need to vote - scare off the other side from turning up - set up and use social media to fool the gullible (and ask, or just allow, other countries to help.. cough) - etc All of the above were in operation in the last election (even though most are more often associated with countries with highly corrupt or dictatorial societies) - I believe they will be rather less effective this time around, even if he lasts to be a candidate. Compulsory voting pretty much fixes all of those things... and yes, I choose to believe there are more non-gullible people than gullible. Yes, we do. But first a bit of basic reason for you to consider (I know it's not your thang, but try...) A relatively simple and almost bullet-proof electoral roll exists in Oz - you turn up, give your name and address and they cross you off - no ID required, and there is a cross-checking process after every election for duplicates/errors. It is currently about 95% accurate. Second, the fines for not voting are not exactly high, so it's no big deal if you really don't wanna. Third, we know, therefore, how many actual functioning votes are forthcoming, and we have very high turnout - there is no movement I'm aware of towards non-compulsory voting here. If there was, watching what has happened to the USA would have obliterated it.. But to answer the question, if you really wish to do the ****** thing, you can simply draw a donkey (or whatever turns you on) on your vote paper, or not even put a single mark on it. That is called the 'donkey' vote, and those blank or illustrated ballot papers represent the conscientious objectors. Last election the percentage of donkey / invalid votes was, wait for it.......... about 5%. Do the maths. To me, those numbers suggest something about the fact that most Ozzies aren't as dumb as they look, and are engaged pretty well with the system. Sure, there is increasing distrust of gov't corruption, unfairness of the rich-v-poor gap etc. But would we vote in a Trump, in (giggle) an attempt (chortle) to 'fix' (chuckle) those things? You've got to be kidding... Indeed we've just had a federal election - ask Clive Palmer how it worked for him - he's the nearest thing we have to a Trump, as a businessman who happily uses bankruptcies to escape liability for mismanaged ventures where he scoops off the money and runs - sound familiar? So how did he and his 'United Australia Party' go? He got a miserable 3% of the vote, and won not a single seat despite a *huge* "Make Australia Great" advertising campaign that scarily echoed Trump's approach. He and it failed dismally. The Greens party, and yes, that's exactly what you would think it is, got 10% of the vote and a seat in parliament (that's our 'Congress'). Sometimes, it's hard to be humble......
  19. I don't believe you

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha good one!!!! ”It was 99 cents” “I am gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket”
  20. I don't believe you

No no, this song is dedicated to a dear dear dear Professor friend of mine. Who truly is “To Sirr With Love.”
  21. Today
  22. Abortion exceptions

Should women have the right to abort their babies up and until said baby turns into an adult at age 18? Why not...they haven't really accomplished anything at age 2 or 3...or even 4 or 10. In fact children don't really make any worthwhile accomplishments to civilization. Shouldn't we just post-birth abort all the one's who are up for adoption for over a year? When your kid is 5 you don't really know if it is going to turn out to be a good person or a bad person. At age 1 you don't really know either. And you don't know at birth. And you don't know half way through the pregnancy. Nor do you know at 6 weeks. What do you think a 13 year old would say upon being told it was about to be aborted? Life begins at conception. It doesn't begin anywhere else.
  1. Load more activity