Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. papageorge1

Cat's Ghost Successfully Photographed

I believe there can be ghosts in various states of materialization. The theory here is an incomplete materialization producing something unnatural looking.
  3. the13bats

again you seemly on purpose leave out a very real very common issue with extraordinary otherworldly claims, some arent lying they have mental issues, so in that they are sincere but its still not real, truth or fact.
  4. brian100

Snowden wants to come back

He made a decision to expose the program when he saw them looking at peoples wives.
  5. I usually post information obtained from peer-reviewed journals. I don't see you posting any scientific information at all. Don't you believe in your cause enough to post some evidence? Doug
  6. papageorge1

Never doubted the possibility that the person is delusional either. But that picture would take some brains to create. All things I consider.
  7. aztek

does he have a death wish or something?
  8. brian100

Well he would have been shot by John Wick people. So he had to.
  9. the13bats

sure, i mean how can you be so keen on the cat pix yet so askew on the elf video.
  10. brian100

Alien Interview

Alien autopsy isn't a low budget free film. They have done stuff that is way better than what Hollywood can do. For instance create this humanoid.
  11. papageorge1

I have heard many people tell of their experiences that suggest the paranormal and I honestly believe they were genuinely not lying in most cases. On that I think the person would have figured that possibility out themselves, if there was another cat around. But yes, I can't say that's impossible. And that is not a normal looking cat either!
  12. The Pacific Plate is moving north-northwest relative to the North American Plate. Not much change in elevation, though the Pacific Plate will sink below sea level in a few million years, Nothing to lose any sleep over. In the meantime, the danger is earthquakes caused when the two plates lock against each other, then slip suddenly. An 8.6 is possible and someday will probably happen. Odds are high enough that I'm not moving to southern California anytime soon, though I might still go there for a visit.. Results will probably look like the Loma Prieta or San Francisco earthquakes, only bigger. Doug
  13. That's a little narrow minded don't you think?
  14. XenoFish

Visions

I think we all have those moments where we seem to predict things. And I do think it's best to shrug them off as just been odd. A meaningful coincidence is only meaningful to you, because it is meaningful to you.
  15. is that an insult? so ghosts distort shadows now, do they? how do you know this?
  16. the13bats

i disagree, milkions of kids believe in santa ir easter bunny etc, andvrell stiries about it doesnt make it real i firmly think your belief in paranormal comes out of fear. ghosts are only real in the minds of the believer, zero proof otherwise. and what irony, you think the cat pic is a hoax but the elf video was real.
  17. Hankenhunter

"Alien-like" fish caught by angler off Norway

I've reeled up quite a few of these little beasties off North Vancouver Island. I believe they are called rat fish because of the rat like front teeth. The first time I caught one, I could see the eyes reflecting light twenty feet from the surface. Suffice it to say, I had no inclination to try eating one. Unlike the article, most of the ratfish I caught and released were in less than a hundred feet of water. They are fairly common on the north west coast.
  18. Desertrat56

The whole thing around Snowden is a mess. He is in Russia because he would be prosecuted in the U.S. If he wants to come home he needs a good attorney. I think him going to Russia and maybe even exposing the information was not well thought out.
  19. Seems everyone is considering this one solved or whatnot again...
  20. ExpandMyMind

Good luck to him.
  21. Violett06

Visions

I think it really was just a strange happening. But occasionally I have other visions that I never fully understand or can make out the meaning which is why I ignore them.
  22. Ghosts are transparent. Moving cats with slow camera speeds are not.
  23. XenoFish

Visions

Might just be a strange coincidence. And maybe you have a fear of having a heart attack. To be honest, I think most of us do.
  24. Violett06

Visions

Yes you read that correctly. Which is what I find odd.
  1. Load more activity