Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread III

I swear high BP was the go to suggestion from other women pregnant when another woman has a headache. My daily headaches weren’t BP sometimes they happen. Its normally suggested the cause is high BP, hyrdration, hormones, stress, other medical problems. Ugh stiff neck lead to minor headache for me
  3. Bee hives of Notre-Dame in miraculous survival

What a bunch of Bee S
  4. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

@Captain Risky I think that one of the dangers is becoming inured to the violence because it becoming commonplace. "What? only 200 dead? And they call that a massacre?!?!" Believe me when I say I am NOT making light of the death toll, but we humans do tend to become blasé about things that do not directly affect us.
  5. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

The news tonight is now reporting 9 sites and a bomb was found near an airport that did not detonate.
  6. The Pantomime of Debunkery

Unfortunately, seems like folks can't help but overly bicker about each other here rather than about the OP topic. I will suggest folks read over the OP article while this thread is closed. Found here: https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/16/us/florida-school-possible-graves/index.html It's a good topic, and one worthy of discussing if we could all set aside ourselves. As always, please review the UM rules, found here: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/guidelines/ Thread closed for review.
  7. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

im kinda happy in a way that Farage has taken ownership of Brexit. he's cleaver enough to have stayed away from the weak wishy washy Tory party. of course without funding its gonna be an uphill battle and a real show of character. something that Ress Moggs, Johnson, Gove, Davis and the rest just didn't have the balls to do. the same time this provides Labour with a tremendous opportunity to take the remain and undecided vote back and become the party of Europe and the party of moderation. the Tory party is no longer relevant and they have no one to blame but themselves.
  8. Doing God's will.

So, one should lie to oneself? I mean, just because I believe, with all my heart and soul, that I have a million dollars in the bank, does not (sadly) make it so.
  9. Thanks, Dot. Much appreciated
  10. Making The Law of Attraction Actually Work

nothing wrong with being positive. and if visualisation or the law of attraction gets you there then its magic.
  11. True. They might have been ripping down their favorite tree or something. Animals have feelings and emotions just like we do.
  12. Anyone from Sheffield?

I was watching the snooker earlier, from the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield. It was the deciding frame between two players I've never heard of, but it was riveting! The longest frame of snooker EVER in the history of the World Championships, surpassing the Taylor / Davis black ball final in 1985. (Obviously, I wasn't born then)
  13. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

there is also a political dimension to these mass killings that reminds me of guerrilla war. Christchurch and now Columbo have become avenues for common people to stage irregular religious and political wars without leaving their own countries. of course weapons have become more efficient but more importantly so has propaganda. the internet has made contact and the sharing of information so much easier. even ISIS had their own app. countries and terrorists don't need gun boats, missiles or a stealth plane to attack their enemies. we talk about economic disruption by the internet but this military disruption is far scarier.
  14. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

If someone or a group wants to kill people they'll find a way. Gun or not. Improved explosives, melee weapons, fire based. It's not that difficult to makeshift the hell out of something at the hardware store. Homemade chemical weapons are not the difficult either.
  15. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

Munich, 1972. The Olympic Massacre. Colombine, 1999. The School Massacre. Just to name 2. Here is a link to a Wikipedia article, listing massacres since WW2, worldwide. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_events_named_massacres As others have stated, instant media just makes it seem like it is happening more often.
  16. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Thanks, we can all use a smile and you keep delivering. BTW, the absolute best thing that could happen to Trump is the loony democrats impeach him over obstruction of all things, we'd get the ho use back, more senate seats and of course Trump gets another four years.Hopefully all democrats believe this BS you keep spouting and they go ahead and do it.
  17. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I'm assuming you quoted me by mistake? It's just that your reply has nothing to do with the content of my post. Other alternatives, of course, are that you're deliberately setting up a strawman to argue against or are hopelessly illiterate. Whichever, I'll leave you to your fantasies and/or remedial English lessons.
  18. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

It seems there were warnings of an impending attack over a week ago. Thirteen people have been held although it's believed the bombing were carried out by suicide bombers. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/world/asia/sri-lanka-bombings-what-we-know.html
  19. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Maybe a local Islamic group, probably with outside assistance considering the organization needed: https://www.afp.com/en/news/15/blasts-sri-lanka-hotels-and-churches-kill-156-doc-1ft48d4
  20. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Oh get over yourself and accept reality, there was never any collusion, it was a made up story and as far as obstruction he didn't, no matter how many times you say he did. You do understand that it gives us great joy to see you hate filled, enraged, rabid dog leftists keep losing don't you? Your continuing denial of reality simply illustrates how bitterly frustrated and anguished you are. It started on November 9th, 2016 and continues with delivery of the Mueller report. Two years of breathless anticipation and wild eyed "This is it!!!!" moments all ending not with a bang and a perp walk but this sad demand that the report says he is guilty, just not guilty enough. LMAO. Thanks for the smiles.
  21. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/magazine/2016/11-12/space-archaeology-viking-settlement-excavation-canada/
  22. Today
  23. XenoFish

Hope May 1st gets here soon. Feeling deep fried.

24. Comedian front-runner in Ukrainian Elections

well aztec the way i see it the only positive impact that this new guy could have is to lay the foundations for Ukraine to be a truely democratic and a free market economy. there will not be any quick fix or happiness for the people of Ukraine. he'll have to come to an arrangement with Putin to stop Russia destabilising Ukraine. anything else and he'll just be perpetuating the corruption he campaigned against. not an enviable task.
  25. Comedian front-runner in Ukrainian Elections

Putin will eat this guy alive.
  26. Anyone from Sheffield?

Like towns up 'n' down Britain, it was a thriving city until the decline in manufacturing that Margaret Thatcher delighted in.. The service sector and the arrogant (overpaid) Yuppies achieved nothing but increasing their bottom line, and decimating our proud communities.
  1. Load more activity