Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The news said that his actions were not related to the Trump trial. I think he just used the location for the coverage. I hope he dies.
  3. honestly i'm fekin sick to death with it all!!!!!!!!!!!!! the BLEEDING OBVIOUS is staring us in the face yet our gov have no balls to do something about it!! i'll tell ya what diddy me ole mate- best i leave it there... cheers
  4. lol well, the military historical society came up with "weather balloon" 17 years after the incident, and that is just so lame lol
  5. Sos again,i pride myself on sarcasm. How come we concentrate on muslim immigrants,the one group who hate everything about our culture, Other nationalities are fine with us getting drunk,singing engerlaaand etc I'm not religious but if i told a catholic neighbour their church was full of paedos ,i wouldnt expect him to murder my entire family.
  6. Ok, you are saying "infantry" as in army or marines. is that right? I am guessing here with 2 possible answers. 1. The infantry does not have any nuke bombs, but the Navy and Airforce do, 2. The Pentagon is showing us what they want, not all that they know
  7. Dejarma

The Name of the Beast

when religion is finally no more on this planet (which is inevitable over time) history will look back & laugh at words of this nature. Just as history looks back & laughs at the likes of Zeus to pick one of many as an example. Unfortunately I don't think I'll see this in my life time but hey== hope springs eternal 😉
  8. And let's not forget the protesters who were heard shouting ‘We are Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’. https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-israel-protesters-heard-shouting-we-hamas-long-live-hamas-columbia-university-demonstrations
  9. I 'splain, Any non-,maned capsule can be shot up with much higher accelerations - accelerations that would kill a person. So,,, Voyager I can escape Earth's gravity at a much higher speed. So think about it., if Voyager I can go must faster than Apollo 10, it can get to Alpha Centuri much quicker. Hope that works.
  10. Have you been living under a rock? Of course they went after Hamas et al and tried to locate hostages. What do you think they've been doing these past few months? Are you not aware of just how difficult it is to find hostages held captive in private homes, civilian buildings, and a vast network of underground tunnels? Land grab? Iran's nuclear weapons program? Which is it? Hint: None of the above. This war is about eliminating Hamas (as well as dealing with Iran's other proxies) and rescuing the remaining hostages. That's not to suggest Iran's nuclear program is not a priority, it is. Just not at this time. As for failing miserably, the Israelis got what they wanted. I wouldn't call that a failure.
  11. China and America woo African space agencies in the new space race
  12. Piney

The Name of the Beast

And since many of the Ultra-Orthodox are on Israel's **** list that isn't going to happen. Over half the Ultra-Orthodox in Lakewood, New Jersey were kicked out of Israel. The Jewish term was always Mashiach. They were expecting a mortal warrior priest-king since the Ptolemaic Era. That's why the Book of Daniel gives Judas Maccabees Messiah props.
  13. Scholar4Truth

What's for dinner?

Sandwiches.
  14. I was being sarcastic, diddy- 'respect the UK culture' or not there are far too many immigrants here- we can't handle it!!! As I'm sure you'll agree? Going a bit deeper if I may: A Muslim comes across as being: 'respectful of UK culture' but we don't know if it's legit, do we?-- will we find out the hard way generally we were wrong in 20 years time?
  15. No way. I got an answer to that question?? Please tell me. I must have missed it,
  16. diddyman68

The Real Illuminati

I'm no intellectual or anything,no degrees or anything..but when i think of the word Illuminati ,i just think over millenia certain groups of people got rich and used that money to influence political groups of the day.then used their power to make governments rely on them.nowerdays they control drugs ,tech healthcare ,everything.and governments do whatever they say. Just an opinion of an uneducated geordie boy.
  17. In ‘message,’ IDF said to fire 3 missiles at radar defense for secret Iran nuclear site An alleged Israeli strike in Iran overnight Thursday-Friday went beyond the scope of several small drones described by Tehran, US media reported later Friday. It reportedly included three missiles launched by Israeli Air Force warplanes that targeted an air defense radar site near Isfahan that was part of an array defending the nearby top-secret Natanz nuclear site. The report, first published by ABC, cited a US official as saying that the missiles were fired from outside of Iranian airspace. https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-message-idf-said-to-fire-3-missiles-at-radar-defense-for-secret-iran-nuclear-site/
  18. Enjoy the Warming Weather Under These 3 Upcoming Meteor Showers
  19. Let's start right from the beginning, - forget the illustrations for now. The setting: April 6, 1966, So it doesn't matter to you, right?? you consider this a "Get EoT" thread now. you go, girl.
  20. simplybill

The Name of the Beast

Yes, and there’s a collaboration between some Evangelicals and the Ultra-Orthodox Jews in building the Third Temple in Jerusalem. I’m sure you know this already, but for those who don’t, the majority of Jews seem to prefer the term ‘Mashiach’, which is different than the Christian concept of a spiritually-redemptive Messiah. This quote from Chabad Rabbi Tzvi Freeman explains it well: “What’s missing is a singular voice of wisdom, universally respected, a voice for the human soul. A very human, modern-day Moses. No, we don’t expect a Messiah. We want, need, pray in every prayer: Mashiach now!” https://momentmag.com/ask-the-rabbis-are-jews-still-expecting-a-messiah/
  21. Dejarma

The Name of the Beast

'some' people love fantasy/ need fantasy. 'some' people love/ need narcotics. 'some' people love/ need alcohol. 'some' people love/ need to be in charge. The list can go on I guess. We are all human with our wants, loves & needs. If folk believe in god, for example, then great- just don't annoy me/ give me problems because of it! Same for all the above. Just saying 😉
  22. Well, you know...there is a reason why wolves were endangered to begin with...
  23. Work Underway on Large Cargo Landers for NASA’s Artemis Moon Missions Related stories:
  24. I served in the navy and everything is 4-5x more expensive. Our division.ordered a new hammer and it was 125$ Same hammer sold for 35$ at ace hardware.
  25. As long as they contribute and respect the uk culture and values yes.but not the ones who want to change things like anything that contradicts their religion or culture.
  26. Piney

The Real Illuminati

Tell this to the Adventists....
  1. Load more activity