Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Concrete pyramids?

I think you are just being difficult. What if we took a huge rock saw and cut the pyramid in half? We could solve the casting issue and get to see into the void above the grand gallery...
  3. Climate Change is a Hoax

Read your own Paper! It says right at first they are interested in the 3 - 12 um range, and reading further they are talking about lamps that radiate at between 3 - 7 um which will warm your skin!
  4. I don't believe you

Not the whole answer, probably, but there is a 200 mile wide coffee cup in space is a much more specific hypothesis than there is or was some Humean invisible intelligent power somewhere. Specificity diminishes inherent plausibility. Also, even if I am confident that all god hypotheses are "made up," I am probably also confident that they were not made up to be absurd (although some manage to turn out that way, and there are satirical "hypotheses" like the modern Eris, the Discordian goddess). A 200 mile wide coffee cup in space displays the toolmarks of the aspiring comedian, IMO, although other people might disagree. But insofar as I think that, I won't acknowledge it as seriously possible. Something like that?
  5. I don't believe you

Sometimes an agnostic doesn't care either way. Finding both belief and disbelief to be equally irrational and god to be a non-question. Because who gives a flip.
  6. I don't believe you

agnostics are cowards= they won't commit to one or the other just in case either one turns out to be true
  7. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Meh...immediately after the initial announcement all a sudden "Trumps tax returns" became their battle cry once again,until Barr said he'd have to redact some info,then ALL of the lefts inner Maddow showed through again like some kinda demented Bruce Banner/Hulk fiasco
  8. Washington State democrats....

If someone is in the Secret employ of someone, be it Soros or Putin or Martha Stewart, does anyone honestly think their tax returns will say “secret money from my secret employer”? Of course not. “Ohh, but lying on a tax return is a crime”, yes it is, but how do you prove that just by looking at a tax return? You need other things like spendings.
  9. I don't believe you

Because creating and running a universe requires a lot of caffeine.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Yeah i shoulda put "without provable deception" lol That said Trumps own wild reactions to some things have made some things a little "fishier" than maybe they were...then again,i never met anyone who got investigated for anything that didn't get a bit enraged weather inoccent or not!...meh
  12. Revelations talks about climate change

Why not tell us what you see in this?
  13. I don't believe you

I'm not sure how to explain it but even if I just bestow 'god-like things' with conventional god powers this comparison sounds off to me. We can dismiss the possibility of a 200 mile wide space coffee cup entirely but on the other hand it's a reasonable possibility that a god exists who has the power to easily create a 200 mile wide space coffee cup for whatever god-like inscrutable reasons and thereby make the notion of one definitely non-dismissable? I'm not sure why a god is so much more reasonable a possibility than a moon-size space cup given that. I think the issue might have something to do with gods potentially wrecking the idea of probabilities, but haven't thought it fully through.
  14. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

ok, so someone said something, what is the big deal?
  15. Great white sharks are scared of orcas, study

If you actually read my first post... "Now if only Megalodon was still around". Is that too much to ask?
  16. Great white sharks are scared of orcas, study

Megaladon? Where did that come from?
  17. Great white sharks are scared of orcas, study

Great whites, whilst intimidating enough, are a far different proposition from a Megalodon. It's still conjecture on your behalf and always will be.
  18. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I wish I had better timing...around 4:30p I Googled the word "collusion" and it had 54M hits. I then Googled "obstruction" and it had 46M hits. At 6:30p, "collusion" had 58M hits, "obstruction" has 140M. If only I had performed this experiment a week ago. Seems to me the only thing that changed today is the narrative.
  19. Washington State democrats....

My position is that it should be against the law for any candidate to take national office without proving he is above board financially. We've been lucky in the past that candidates were willing to do so without a law being necessary. Now that the seal is broken so to speak on candidates not showing their taxes its time to make it a law. Cuzz America..... So tell me are youre OK with the next POTUS spending a lifetime secretly on Soros' payroll ? Of course not thats unacceptable but now that the precedent is set that could be the case with the next POTUS. Our nation is worth too much to just give blind faith to those seeking the highest rungs of power.
  20. Great white sharks are scared of orcas, study

Actually based on radio tracking we kind of do. When killer whales kill a shark in an area great whites split, like dive deep and swim for thousands of miles split.
  21. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

There's democracy and there's democracy. If you are going to disagree you first need to be sure of your terms. ... What is meant by democracy here? You have only had the secret ballot since 1872. You have only had male suffrage since 1918 and universal suffrage since 1928.
  22. Place your (pretend) bets..

I think the 12 secret indictments will make Trump want to maintain that presidential immunity from prosecution for as long as possible.
  23. Pro Football 2019

Ill be looking forward to that week 5 matchup of Luck vs Mahommes.
  24. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

From the obstruction statute: Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede any grand or petit juror, or officer in or of any court of the United States, or officer who may be serving at any examination or other proceeding before any United States magistrate judge or other committing magistrate, in the discharge of his duty, or injures any such grand or petit juror in his person or property on account of any verdict or indictment assented to by him, or on account of his being or having been such juror, or injures any such officer, magistrate judge, or other committing magistrate in his person or property on account of the performance of his official duties, or corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b). If the offense under this section occurs in connection with a trial of a criminal case, and the act in violation of this section involves the threat of physical force or physical force, the maximum term of imprisonment which may be imposed for the offense shall be the higher of that otherwise provided by law or the maximum term that could have been imposed for any offense charged in such case. Source: Cornell As far as I'm aware -- covering up a criminal act is covered by "Whoever corruptly". Lots of Or's after that, so seems as if it's not an absolute requirement. However -- I believe the position of the Attorney General is that securing a conviction in court is unlikely without that criminal intent, presumably based on prior DOJ conviction rates. And as far as indicting the president goes -- the AG's word is final. An impeachment for obstruction only requires a majority vote from the House, but the same basic consideration is in play. Namely -- would the Senate convict without criminal intent? IMO -- they wouldn't.
  1. Load more activity