Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I'm assuming you quoted me by mistake? It's just that your reply has nothing to do with the content of my post. Other alternatives, of course, are that you're deliberately setting up a strawman to argue against or are hopelessly illiterate. Whichever, I'll leave you to your fantasies and/or remedial English lessons.
  3. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

It seems there were warnings of an impending attack over a week ago. Thirteen people have been held although it's believed the bombing were carried out by suicide bombers. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/world/asia/sri-lanka-bombings-what-we-know.html
  4. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Maybe a local Islamic group, probably with outside assistance considering the organization needed: https://www.afp.com/en/news/15/blasts-sri-lanka-hotels-and-churches-kill-156-doc-1ft48d4
  5. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Oh get over yourself and accept reality, there was never any collusion, it was a made up story and as far as obstruction he didn't, no matter how many times you say he did. You do understand that it gives us great joy to see you hate filled, enraged, rabid dog leftists keep losing don't you? Your continuing denial of reality simply illustrates how bitterly frustrated and anguished you are. It started on November 9th, 2016 and continues with delivery of the Mueller report. Two years of breathless anticipation and wild eyed "This is it!!!!" moments all ending not with a bang and a perp walk but this sad demand that the report says he is guilty, just not guilty enough. LMAO. Thanks for the smiles.
  6. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/magazine/2016/11-12/space-archaeology-viking-settlement-excavation-canada/
  7. XenoFish

Hope May 1st gets here soon. Feeling deep fried.

8. Comedian front-runner in Ukrainian Elections

well aztec the way i see it the only positive impact that this new guy could have is to lay the foundations for Ukraine to be a truely democratic and a free market economy. there will not be any quick fix or happiness for the people of Ukraine. he'll have to come to an arrangement with Putin to stop Russia destabilising Ukraine. anything else and he'll just be perpetuating the corruption he campaigned against. not an enviable task.
  9. Comedian front-runner in Ukrainian Elections

Putin will eat this guy alive.
  10. Anyone from Sheffield?

Like towns up 'n' down Britain, it was a thriving city until the decline in manufacturing that Margaret Thatcher delighted in.. The service sector and the arrogant (overpaid) Yuppies achieved nothing but increasing their bottom line, and decimating our proud communities.
  11. News on kmt_sesh

Hope kmt is having a good Easter, and that he comes back soon... His continued absence is causing me to worry even more...
  12. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

yes, past and present its the basic Method that has driven the growth Islam world wide. historically Egypt and modern day Turkey have used it and in more recent times Iraq and Syria have been emptied of their Christian populations.
  13. Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Buying Easter eggs before the big day. Wait until the day after, you morons. They'll be knocked down in price!...grrr
  14. YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Unbanned cos I'll cheer you up with some tapirs or maybe a cheeky pug. X
  15. YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Unbanned for woo-hoo, less cats.
  16. The George And The Dragon is now open.

Crippen's mobile fish bar is frying tonight int car park, onnim. (As mentioned in #1758) The smell of deep fried cod and chips is alluring but...an ash tray full of dog ends on the counter mixed with Crippen's 2 cats is a bit of a turn off. And then there's senior Crippen' tossing his chips whilst endlessly picking his nose. Still, when you bods are trollied, you'll never notice.
  17. acute

Bad news. :(

Microsoft will end support for Windows 7 at the end of this year!

Which means, I will be forced to use the high-spec Windows 10 laptop that's been sitting in the box at the bottom of my wardrobe for over 3 years.

(If it still works, that is)

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. acute

acute

What does this mean for me as a windows 95 user?

I'm with Piney!

You're well firked.

3. XenoFish

XenoFish

Don't you even try. I saw that status update and your little theory. I'm not nice enough to be Cat. 

4. acute

acute

@XenoFish

You can't prove I'm not psychic, and you can't prove you're not Cat_From_Hell.

I requiem meam doleat.
  18. The George And The Dragon is now open.

She is also known locally as the cat women. She is also well known for her unique brand of rat fur undergarments. She was also old Dotty Killmores 16th daughter. She is a blood relative of that man eating munter called Hanging Alison. Phew, what strange odd bods we have here in Weevleton. I'm helping myself to a pint of warm Skol lager. Care to join me? Just, put on a jumper lad. Your girlie look is beginning to wierd me out.
  19. Today
  20. Let's talk history

Willamette is close in composition too but that was carried by the Missoula Floods which reworked everything. Change of subject. The R to L shift in Southern Unami happened 100 years after contact. I'm thinking the L was introduced by English speaker. But I'm still working on comparisons with Nivkh.
  21. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

I have been around for over sixty years, and I will say this is not a recent anomaly in human history. Mass violence has never ceased. One factor that raises our awareness is the media as Piney said. Somebody can behead a captive in a Middle Eastern desert or shoot up a mosque in New Zealand and millions of people across the world can be aware of it almost as it is happening. I would guess that weapon efficiency might have a part in it too. Even a hundred years ago it might have taken a couple of dozen soldiers to slaughter 100 non-combatants in a village. Now a single individual can stand at a hotel window and kill 60 before he is stopped. Bomb technology has also become more accessible to the public. It becomes easier for a determined psychopath to kill many people for a political or religious cause or just because his girlfriend dumped him.
  22. 'Extinct' flower rediscovered via drones

Beautiful flower. I wonder if rare flowers like that have some natural medical qualities for simple ailments?
  23. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

Ultimately that’s not our decision so you are probably right regardless
  24. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

i have not waded through the whole report yet, so I don't have the complete story, but I got through a little. Muller was charged with determining if there was evidence of Russian meddling in the election. He fulfilled his obligation. There was enough evidence to charge 20 or so Russians.. There was enough evidence to take to a grand jury to charge and later try and convict several people involved with the Trump election campaign and his personal business. This was not based on opinions from CNN or FOX or MSNBC, it was based on investigation. I am going to take that part as something that really happened in the real world, not a distortion of media from the left or right. Testimony in the report seems to indicate that members of the President's staff prevented him from committing what they viewed as obstruction by not following his orders. Sworn testimony. You could claim perjury if you like, again this part was not part of the MSM menu because they didn't know at the time except for leaks from the WH. The report seems to indicate that it is fruitless based on DOJ protocol and interpretation of the Constitution to try to indict a sitting president. You could imply that Mueller was a coward or just following the established status quo. So now it is done. You speculate on AG Barr launching another investigation. That too may be indefinite. He may find that CIA and FBI had justification based on tracking Russian activity to began an investigation on the Trump campaign, just as Mueller found some evidence implicating at least one Obama administration member. I think that any person who believes one side is totally right and innocent and the other side is totally wrong and evil may be manic. Democrats can't juggle this thing too much longer or they will lose the initiative to propose positive changes that might get one elected. Likewise, that will spur Republicans on to responding with their own positive programs hopefully. Falling back on the "I am not a crook" campaign slogan is not enough. The public's memory is short What will determine the next election is what happens in the next two years.
  25. Place your (pretend) bets..

My bet is - no matter what it is, nothing will hurt his chances for a second term or he will never be impeached. But I think the democrats will probably gain both the house and senate sometime between 2020 and 2024. I'm sure that will irritate him and his base.
  1. Load more activity