Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Wistman

{un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

asteroid impact just another miniscule glitch to galaxies
  3. Piney

Pets Gallery

Jack Russel terrorists. We had one for whistle pigs which would lock onto a lasso and you could twirl her around.
  4. Alchopwn

Mass protest in Iran

You need to study the history of Christianity with a more critical eye my friend. It also wouldn't hurt if you were fluent in Church Latin. The fact is that the Office of the Holy Inquisition used this passage as part of its overall justification for the disposal of heretics. It may well be that during the earlier persecutions of heresy that it was used as well, but of this matter I am less certain.
  5. bee

Open Impeachment Inquiry Hearing Starts 11/13

Thiis whole Impeachment charade is just jaw dropping ..... Unbelievable that America is being put through it.... just unbelievable that anyone is taking it seriously - talk about dumbing down - the so called 'Deplorables' are ultra stable geniuses compared to the crazies who are totally buying into the Impeachment malarkey...
  6. aztek

What did Mao -Stalin & Hitler have in common?

thanks for proving my point.
  7. WVK

Congressional Committee to Vote on THC Bill

The Green New Deal
  8. Alchopwn

Mass protest in Iran

Is it not enough that a great many people were strangled to death, their faces left black and their tongues swollen in death rictus, and then burned as a public spectacle following the Catholic interpretation of this scripture, as it applied to the Office of the Holy Inquisition ? Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean it isn't valid.
  9. It would be nice to see the photos without the imposed outlines drawn over them like the first example to get our own impressions. MDagger
  10. Carlos Allende

Carlos Allende

Here's the thing, Hollywood - 'Bloodshot' (merc gets kidnapped by secret program, gets turned into super-soldier) - is NOT such a distinctive concept that you couldn't have just made exactly the same film, called it something else, _AND NOT PAID VALIANT COMICS A F THING._

11. ExpandMyMind

What's wrong with Search?

Wow. Thanks. That's actually amazing.
  12. OverSword

{un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

so it's happy end occurred on the seventh day asteroid impact
  13. PeterPan1980

Ouija board

That's him! Still give me the shivers, brrr creepy
  14. Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Let's talk history

There is a theory that says his hair is like that because he is being abducted very very slowly.
  15. Piney

Need some help

Mine was sold and destroyed, your's was given away. I can really sympathize.
  16. Piney

Need some help

@Swede and @Mellon Man can probably get you PDFs from their Unis. @jaylemurph too.
  17. papageorge1

Ouija board

I posted the Imgur photo above. So, getting half-serious for a moment, let's assume neither Charlie Chaplin nor Hitler was at PeterPan's house. What are the chances this is some entity versus pareidolia?
  18. Not A Rockstar

Need some help

I have picked up some surprise finds at https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeEBOOKS/ Most are fiction or random things but mythology and history topics come up now and again, though are generally more contemporary and who knows? Maybe you would enjoy a few of the fiction works Hugs your way Fave Mummy. Love you, man.
  19. odas

US softens position on Israeli settlements

No, it's a steal.
  20. ExpandMyMind

Need some help

Give me a list of the books you want, or just a few, and I'll see if I can find them. If I can then I'll sort you out.
  21. If it's any help biggie don't believe in celebrities
  22. You know me too well.
  23. My 2 wouldn't even of moved until I told them to......but on the other hand we've never encountered anybody dressed as biggie so I can't be sure
  24. bee

UK General Election -

I'm not making a judgement one way or another on Corbyn himself and the Labour Party policies under his leadership.... just saying that if he had given strong support to leaving the EU properly he wouldn't be in danger of loosing large numbers of working class voters - but he's caught between a rock and a hard place really because the Labour Party is now more a party for Left leaning Middle Class Intelligentsia and they would favour remain so he has tried to do a juggling act and sit on the fence... as much as possible.. like.... leaving but not leaving
  1. Load more activity