Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cormac mac airt

Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor solution?

I'm not even talking about you, but here at UM and in this forum. cormac
  3. OFF TOPIC This thread is about the tomb of Qin. Can we stay on topic?
  4. Yes, we know. You and your majority do not agree with my opinion.
  5. DarkHunter

Iran has seized a British oil tanker

You really need to start doing even the most basic research, it's just making you look bad at this point. "Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has approved the appointment of 40,000 Sunni fighters to the Popular Mobilization Units, a force that was once almost exclusively Shiite." https://web.archive.org/web/20160401040009/http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/01/iraq-sunnis-join-shiite-popular-mobilization-forces.html So you saying that the Sunnj forces arent PMF is wrong. As for the numbers of the PMF loyal to Iran while this isnt all of them these are the bigger groups. First there is Badr which depending on the source has between 10,000 and 50,000. Badr claims to have 50,000 but outside sources seem to put it closer to 10,000. Then there is Kataib Hezbollah which claims to have 30,000 but outside sources put closer to 400. Finishing out the large militias there is Harakat Hezbollah al Nujaba with 9,000 and Kataib Sayyad al Shuhada with 2,000. Adding up those larger militias puts the number of Iran backing militia between 21,400 and 91,000 but Badr and Kataib Hezbollah are almost certainly inflating their numbers. Of course that isnt all of the militia groups but it seems most of the groups either get counted among the larger groups or only number in the tens to low hundreds at most. One thing I do specifically like about your post is how you say Sadr is against outside influence in Iraq but will aid Iran if Israel attacks Iran within Iraq but will have no problem with Iran building what would be large military bases within Iraq to strike Israel which would also be violating Iraqi sovereignty, then again you never let facts get in the way of what you believed before so why start now. Lastly there is the matter of equipment, seems you missed the part where I said generally which isnt surprising given how you ignore anything that doesnt prop up your unfounded beliefs. Even then having a handful of tanks and a few Humvees and other lightly armored vehicles doesnt really suggest a heavily armed force.
  6. cormac mac airt

So you have pictures of your Great Grandparents from, say, 8 generations then? I doubt it. cormac
  7. Family? You knew I would pull the family excuse? You knew I would say that family has nothing to do with DNA? ok.
  8. cormac mac airt

They're not considered as such here by the majority. The latter is rather held in contempt. cormac
  9. DNA is not needed with visual images. Simple as that.
  10. cormac mac airt

There's a reason I said X Great Grandparents, I knew you'd try to pull that excuse. If you go back far enough you don't know WHAT your X Great Grandparents were. Just like most everyone you must 'assume' you know. cormac
  11. Hey my 'thesaurus' states that alternative history and historical revisionism are the exact same thing, IMO.
  12. Words are thicker than blood. My great grand parents were the parents of my grandparents, A DNA relationship would be irrelevant on a personal level.
  13. cormac mac airt

You're stating baseless speculation which ISN'T Alternative History, it's an attempt at historical revisionism IMO. cormac
  14. A visual picture would confirm his heritage. Simply an image.
  15. pixiii

Obama judge :WI to pay for reassignment surg

My opinion on medicaid covering transgender sex assignment surgery is definitely not. The amount of money could be better spent in other places. There are far more people in dire need of medical services for much more serious conditions than people who need their gender reassigned. Next, we'll be giving these people the shirts off our back as well. No, definitely not. Note: When everyone is treated equally, I don't have a problem, but when you have specific minority groups wanting to be treated specially, I have a problem with that. They're not as special as they'd like to think they are and need to get over that. We're all human and every single LGBTQ friend of mine feels this same way. My friends and I have discussed this and they just want to be treated like the next person, no special treatment.
  16. cormac mac airt

A DNA test would confirm his heritage just as a DNA test would confirm your relationship to your xGreat Grandparents. Same thing. And there is really no reason to believe that he was anything other than Chinese since his parents were Chinese and are attested to in Chinese Texts. There aren't even any stories questioning his heritage. cormac
  17. Again, I am stating an opinion. Yes, you disagree with my opinion, as do others. The idea is alternative history, nothing more than that.
  18. Yes. But what does that have to do with Qin being caucasian or not?
  19. cormac mac airt

Your evidence that they have altered history concerning Qin Shi Huang is what? Because you say so? cormac
  20. cormac mac airt

It doesn't matter, DNA IS DNA. cormac
  21. The current Chinese government alters history- recent and ancient. They simply alter history in general, that is fact.
  22. That is on a personal, direct linage notion. Finding out whether Qin was caucasian or not has nothing to do with what you are saying. The idea is in general, not as specific as you are trying to make it sound.
  23. cormac mac airt

The current Chinese governments political position is irrelevant to Ancient Chinese history. Try again. cormac
  24. cormac mac airt

If they can't be tested then YOU CAN'T KNOW that they are your ancestors. See how that works? That's basically what you're suggesting about Qin Shi Huang. cormac
  25. Fact- Caucasian mummies have been found in China Fact - The current Chinese government hides historical events Opinion - The current Chinese government will not allow the tomb of Qin because they are concerned the contents would not conform to their view of History.
  26. cormac mac airt

Try presenting something intelligent that's NOT baseless. It would work wonders. cormac
  1. Load more activity