Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. i agree. Society has fallen in some areas.
  3. Cern and time line jumping

But you have to first prove that you have a perfect memory. If you ever got lost, couldn't remember a phone number, made less than 100% on a test, can't remember all the names of the people who lived on your street, can't recite a poem after hearing it the first time then you don't have a perfect memory. If you don't have a perfect memory, then you can misinterpret things, forget things, and mis-remember things.
  4. I think maybe intelligence is measured by one's ability to learn....to absorb and retain knowledge? "class" can be described and observed in more ways than one. ? I lean more toward the demonstrable measure than the monetary measure. I know rich people who are A** ****s . And poor people with a lot of "class". And vise versa.
  5. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I didn't believe you but wikipedia says that in 1941 children were saluting instead of putting hands on heart. Very weird. I don't usually believe much on wikipedia so I will do some more research when I have time.
  6. Best States for a chance to see bigfoot

True, NW. But by the same token, there are people that believe that since BF tracks *can* be faked, then any suspect BF tracks you find in situ *are* fake. And of course just because they say so does not make that so, either. Well, there is little ambiguity when they find no known creature with such a voice print and, the closest known VPs is from the hominids. And I don't have the link for the Bhutan eDNA find, I saw the story of the expedition on Discovery, I believe. I do agree with above^^. Visual contact is never enough - even photos don't really cut it. DNA is needed or a body, dead or alive. that's the only way to settle it, IMO
  7. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Religious people have the right to view it as a mortal sin protected here. Again, the focus is on a society that functions properly not one where we all agree on everything.
  8. Upper Classes truly believe they are superior

The Queen on a visit of Sainsburys (fast forward to 1.45 minute in) - Notice her baffled expression at the self service till as if the concept is totally alien to her. She is thinking to herself I dont know about this, where are all the servants? Thats when you know you are upper class - you have minions to do all the work. Middle Class is when you can afford your own cleaning lady. Upper Class is when you can add a chef, gardener, driver, shopper, someone to wipe your bottom after going to the toilet, and butler to the list lmao.
  9. @Robotic Jew Don't you know if it's found on the internet it's got to be true..........
  10. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I think you miss the point Being taught that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being homosexual is exactly the same as being taught that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being below average height. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but it is very wrong to discriminate against such people in any way.
  11. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I'm pretty sure we are in an official time of war. I think it's a perpetual state.
  12. Cern and time line jumping

Haven't you ever watched any of those time travel movies where things get changed in your present time just because you were in the past? Jeez, it is so simple, only you or the time traveler ever know that something changed.
  13. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

Not particularly.. just reacting to what somebody else posted. I'd adopt the same approach if it was Kenya, or the Philippines, or the Federated States of Micronesia. But the previous poster wasn't talking about Kenya, or the Philippines, or the Federated States of Micronesia. They where talking about Israel. I mean, they'd think I was potty if they talked about Israel, and I responded by talking about the Federated States of Micronesia, wouldn't they ? So I referred to Israel instead. Just call me Mr Conventional, why don't you ?
  14. Britain now a harsh and uncaring country

Interestingly, people who earn much more than me are often poorer because they can afford takeaway meals every day, whereas I can't so have to make do with cooking at home from fresh ingredients. Which is much cheaper.
  15. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Oh that's EASY. The giveaway is that they all have goats. (they are storing them in their beards).
  16. Place your (pretend) bets..

What motivation would the media have for pushing trump out of office? Their ratings are at their highest when they're reporting on trump and his supporters idiotic nonsense.
  17. Simple fix for sleep trouble in teenagers

If you are asking ab out removing the electronics from your bedroom when you want to sleep, YES. If you have insomnia you probably need to learn some Jedi mind tricks to keep your mind from circling in those destructive, useless thought circles keeping you awake. I know about this. Over the years I have learned to either get up and do something that changes my mental position, or I force my self over an over to jump out of that mental circle and think about something that makes me happy, like my kids, the last hike I had, I plan hikes, or make something up. It gets easier the more you do it, but you have to force it at first, maybe sing some silly song over and over, or just get up and exercise, clean, read something funny, etc. The other bad habit about insomnia is getting yourself upset by looking at the clock every 5 minutes and calculating how much sleep you have lost. Sometimes I get 5 hours of sleep, sometimes 3 or 8. I can't worry about whether it is enough or not, somehow it always is, and why keep myself awake being mad that I can't sleep?
  18. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Not so fast, the parents have their religious values protected by Law.
  19. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Nice distortion, not being taught about homosexuality in their sex education is not that same as teaching that it is evil and wrong.
  20. Carried a map? Of a city "lost" 9,000 years before? A city that just happens to have Roman architecture 8,000 years before the Romans developed it? Nope. That's not plausible.
  21. I'd be more inclined to believe this was a bigfoot if: 1. You could actually see anything 2. He ever attempted to move/zoom in to get a better shot 3. He Had a close up of his feet 4. I were an idiot who believed every stupid thing posted on the internets
  22. I don't believe you

Oh, my, I forgot a word in the sentence. It should have been "Is it possible to swallow your own tongue?"
  23. Climate Change is a Hoax

The life expectancy of a wind turbine is 25 to 30 years with minimal maintence, extendable indefinitely beyond that. Just think: you're generating enough power for almost a million people. Doug
  24. However, it's what people do in the "natural state." This is how primitive "back to the earth" tribes live. It's also, to some extent, "living off the grid." You can compost your waste and use solar...but if you use any fuel for cooking, then you're contributing to pollution far more than if you were using natural gas or electricity for a stove. Hunt for food? That strips resources. Use up 2.5 acres-3 acres to grow crops? That's area that could feed a deer plus a lot of other wildlife and destroys their habitat (unless you take over, say, a plot in the middle of a ghost town.) Dam a stream or creek for water? You've just changed the flow and access to water for everyone downstream. Drill an aquifer? Same. Living and processing in large groups is more efficient.
  25. Cern and time line jumping

No, it isn't. It's about suggestibilty No-one has these memories until someone else plants them And every "mind reader" and confidence tricksters knows exactly how that is done! Because really, that's all it is. A trick.
  26. I presume you mean memos between the two. Google rarely comes up with any of the really interesting information, which is why when you said you had read all the memos sent during Aug-Sep 1968 I became very enthusiastic. But never mind, and thanks for trying to find the link.
  1. Load more activity