Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kim Jong Un and Putin meet for first time

I don't know... they might use the occasion to trash talk Trump and point out that Putin could make a deal where he couldn't. They've actually become caricatures of themselves. After all, they're saying that Creepy Joe is already 9 points ahead of Trump in a national poll This for an old white guy who dissed Anita Hill, voted for Scalia and Thomas and approved of the Iraq war. Dude practically invented the # ME TOO movement The crazy fair drips from them...
  3. I don't believe you

Breath MW, you have the heart issues not the rest of us, You didn’t take care of yourself, you overate and didn’t exercise these are your own words.
  4. Is it ethical to keep pets?

My cat and bearded dragon both refuse to venture out the front door. I am sure if they didn't like being here that wouldn't be the case. So is it mean to let them stay or something?
  5. I don't believe you

You offer bible studies type interpretations It is apparent in your post. Yes, you have spent years in bible studies, it shows. What doesn’t show is that you have spent years studying academically or know scholarly consensus.
  6. Saudis crucify a man

I assure you that I HAVE a grip. The best is the "Talon" brand. I use it on my .45 cal M&P Shield You're the one saying Republicans are equivalent to those who behead their enemies. If you don't want to be called out for your inane trash talk, don't use it so much. It makes you look foolish.
  7. UFO sightings

Some users will remember @booNyzarC. Whenever the Phoenix Lights part 2 was discussed he'd always produce a GIF of Cognitech's work on the footage.
  8. I don't believe you

Exactly. Things like that don't suddenly become evil because a law is introduced. It's why the law is introduced.
  9. I don't believe you

No That is the general medical advice to all humans, if they want to stay well fit and healthy. Western people suffer from heart disease almost entirely because the y eat too much for the amount of exercise they get, and especially too much sugar and protein.
  10. I don't believe you

Objectively, of course, that's a lie.
  11. Doing God's will.

I only own one shirt.
  12. Is it ethical to keep pets?

I agree with the mistreatment part but in the country animals are needed for work, hunting,protecting stock and homes, preparing land and food.As long as they are treated well and cared for I can't see this as unethical.Most breeds of dogs wouldn't exist if they weren't bred originally to help humans with different tasks,these animals would be miserable and neurotic laying on a couch all day.
  13. I don't believe you

Hi Walker I don't suppose you can see that these two comments affirm that you do lie just not as frequently, but then we do not know how much you lied in your youn g years so there can be no realistic comparison as to how much you lie now. jmccr8
  14. I don't believe you

lol I will take that as good humour. My wife is 76 years old, and still as beautiful as the day i met her in 1972, which was incredibly beautiful. It (beauty) is subjective of course, but i would say she is one of the most beautiful women in the world
  15. I don't believe you

There is you and then there is Andy. No offense to you but you have health require dietary changes, according to your autobiography you pushed the envelope and now have to be very strict. .
  16. Doing God's will.

That's silly. You will choose a shirt (unless it's really hot), but you will have no inkling of most of the causes that make you do this. Instead you will (wrongly) credit your conscious self for having made a freely willed decision. Despite knowing that if that decision were replayed endlessly with all things being equal, you could never have chosen differently.
  17. I don't believe you

No you wouldn't, and no I don't. You would then just assume i had googled something that i have known, and studied on, for 45 years I have spent thousands of hours, as a younger person, doing academic studies of the bible, especially the more critical books within it. My wife studies the bible with written study guides, and online, for at least an hour every day, has done so for over 60 years, and we often discuss her studies
  18. I don't believe you

What's the matter. Fat isn't beautiful?
  19. I don't believe you

Twenty years of celibacy has clearly dulled your senses.
  20. Doing God's will.

Holy crap. You're right. It makes no sense to choose a shirt to wear. Tomorrow I'm going shirtless. Screw a billion years!
  21. I don't believe you

And that is wrong. IF it is a lie As i said, I am lucky. My wife IS beautiful, and so i can tell her so. It is also not a lie if you believe what you say, and a husband SHOULD find his wife beautiful. But, if a pair of jeans makes my wife look fat, she wants to know the truth, not be comforted by a lie, then go out looking fat .
  22. I don't believe you

true, and ok while there was a small human population. Meat eating by 8 billion humans is unsustainable for many factual reasons Humans do not NEED to eat meat, although it makes a quick and easily accessible source of protein. However modern humans eat far too much protein My cardio vascular rehab experts such as dietitians, pharmacists, physios, etc all agree that the less meat you can eat the healthier you will be. None is best, but a small handful that fits in the palm of your hand, 3 or 4 times a week is all you should eat, before it causes problems
  23. Doing God's will.

More like the billions of years before it. When the thought pops into our head of what type and color shirt we are going to wear, where do you think it comes from Will? You realise that for you to create that thought, you would need to know what the thought was before you created it? If it just pops into our head from somewhere, how can we claim that we "freely willed" it? The whole idea is illogical, despite the intuitive feeling (illusion IMO) it makes no sense.
  24. Where are the facts. we have you droning on and on about claims that I don't believe you can support.
  1. Load more activity