Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. itsnotoutthere

UK PM branded a "known liar" by TV News Boss

Well this comes back to my initial point. How can our political class and media criticise China over the Hong Kong riots after the way they have treated the British public over Brexit.
  3. If one isn't pulling energy out of the ground, then it is just a hobby
  4. This is quiet easy to prove but the explanation is very long winded, So I'll not bother as there will be no reward at the end of it, Because you can not claim a prize from a place that doesn't exist.
  5. Hankenhunter

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

I like this lady.
  6. For the living so loved themselves, they gave their only begotton children so they could have the knowledge
  7. cormac mac airt

Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor solution?

That's always a possibility no matter how much one thinks they know about a dig site. cormac
  8. Manwon Lender

That is a very true statement, I totally agree. An I don't even like the guy.
  9. Sir Wearer of Hats

The way this rock is going, 100 years from now they’ll be asking why the **** we were wasting our time digging up graves and not attempting to stop the mass extinction event we have brewing in the bloody Amazon.
  10. If the tomb is digged out now, people a hundred years into the future might say: "It's sad that it was digged out 100 years ago. With the primitive technology they had back then they destroyed so much.".
  11. Well, that WOULD explain why there are at least three different versions of the bloody place.
  12. Smile, and say chess, 16 v 16
  13. cormac mac airt

That's big FEET. cormac
  14. onlookerofmayhem

Fact - Bananas are yellow. Fact - Taxi cabs are yellow. Opinion - Taxi cabs are made of bananas.
  15. Sir Wearer of Hats

Fixed that for you chief.
  16. Sir Wearer of Hats

You know what they say about men with big heads *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
  17. cormac mac airt

In this case an archaeological excavation is how we'd find out so YES, this IS about archaeology even if indirectly. cormac
  18. This isn't about archaeology, it is about history.
  19. itsnotoutthere

UK PM branded a "known liar" by TV News Boss

It also leads to dictatorships...Africa, Russia, China. Perhaps we'll find this out if Corbyn ever gets into power.
  20. Hankenhunter

His Holeeness has spoken again. https://www.fark.com/goto/10534350/twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1165005930733473793 The coward waited till the stock market closed for the weekend to throw his latest tantrum. Enjoy your low tech traditional Christmas. / and now back to your regularly scheduled nightmare.
  21. cormac mac airt

Baseless speculation has no place in archaeology, especially where excavations are concerned. That's how we end up with idiots using dynamite to dig holes. cormac
  22. The we will speculate. No worries.
  23. cormac mac airt

To do a proper job it would take exacting work to disassemble even a portion of the tomb and there is no way to know what state the inside is in or how long such a detailed excavation would take. It's certainly possible that even if an excavation started today it wouldn't answer any questions within your lifetime. Or would you prefer the Howard Vyse method of excavation, throw dynamite at it until you find what you're looking for and damn the consequences? cormac
  1. Load more activity