Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Is anything being said about the death of Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislaine...? from memory... he died in suspicious circumstances on his boat / in the sea.. and if I remember right his body was recovered and he was buried on the Mount of Olives - a very prestigious place to get a burial plot in Israel.. just checked that out and.. source
  3. Mexico border wall: Trump defends emergency

Is it true that this woman married her brother to get into the country or to somehow gain citizenship? Personally, I think there's probably quite a few on both sides to be honest.
  4. Tommy Robinson released

good grief, you're becoming as besotted of "Tommy" as bee is of Trump. Now he's the victim of a conspiracy at the highest levels of government to have him "accidentally" murdered because the Home Secretary is one o' they Mooslims?
  5. Tommy Robinson released

You're now claiming you can speak Arabic? if not what translator are you using? i'm going to have this as my new signature So what you're saying is...I seem your country does,
  6. Pelosi Picks on newly elected women of color

Typical left-wing "virtue signalling"
  7. Scratches Above My Armpit

In my opinion, I'd say you don't have anything to worry about as it looks to be where you might've scratched yourself in your sleep or something to that effect. We often subconsciously AND/OR unconsciously scratch ourselves and don't realise we've done it until we see marks afterwards and think, "How'd that get there?". Even then, we still wouldn't recall scratching ourselves as we wouldn't have been focused on the action in the first place. Sometimes, I wake with scratches on my face and think wow, I must've scratched myself in my sleep. My first thought isn't of something ominous attacking me during the night. Is there a reason you feel it wasn't you that's done this?
  8. How close is Iran towards making Nuclear bomb

Explain to us how many times recently, in particular since January 2017, the secular government of the United States has behaved rationally in any field really, but particularly foreign policy, and your arguments might be listened to by a few more people.
  9. Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex

You'll pardon me if I wait on evidence? We've already seen Russian collusion dismissed, and hotel emoluments dismissed, and campaign finance Stormy payoff found to be nothing.... So I will wait to see actual evidence, rather then jumping to the "obvious" conclusion. The "obvious" accusations have time after time proven to be false, or at least unevidenced.
  10. talking and laughing with someone at a party does not automatically indicate 'closer ties'.... in fact looking at that footage Epstein looks a bit shifty - perhaps he was at 'work' and going to try to start lining Trump up for a spot of blackmail..... but was unable to snare him...and the best he could achieve in that direction was to get him on his plane once...
  11. Woman claims to be the devil

Yes I was thinking she could've been strung out on meth too (as someone mentioned earlier). I wonder if the guy really did shoot 39 rounds (which I gather are bullets?) because that's a heck of a lot. I'm surprised he missed her. The black eyes could be explained with black contacts, either ones to fill up the entire look of the eye, including the white parts, or simple black contacts to cover the iris/pupil area. Blue hair....well that could be anyone, but it shows she's not afraid to stand out in a crowd with that choice of hair colour Bit of a scary situation to be in though, especially on their first night in their new house. The damage done is quite a lot too, especially along that staircase area pic. Plus the Meth could explain the superhuman strength she came at the guy with. Lot's of crazies in this world!
  12. The primary zoonotic diseases associated with North American bats are rabies, histoplasmosis, salmonellosis, yersiniosis and external parasites. In addition, people cannot get rabies from having contact with bat guano (feces), blood, or urine or from touching a bat on its fur (even though bats should never behandled). However, if you are bitten by a bat, or if saliva from a bat gets into your eyes, nose or mouth, seek medical attention immediately. Bats can carry insects such as mites, fleas and bat bugs. These insects feed on all of the bat species found in Michigan, and are most frequently associated with bats that roost in colonies, such as the Big Brown Bat. I don't want none of this so it's best to get rid of the bat.
  13. Woman claims to be the devil

Man, was that an absolutely terribly written article not clearly explaining about every single important part.
  14. Paranormal TV Shows

"the tech seemed interesting and plausible to be real enough..." um no, my wife a PhD in blah blah uses many of those gadgets the correct way and laughs hard at how they use them on those shows, entertainment i guess until my ADD kicks in before the first break and i flip to reruns of Sanford and son, but proof of paranormal, nope, not yet. pg, hope things went well with your mum.
  15. If Jesus was a god his death wasn't a sacrifi

What is the reply?.... "Skulls for the skull throne" if I remember right.
  16. It's been awhile since I was swooped down on by a bat while I was sleeping but I can imagine they were both pretty scared. Here bats are protected by law so like I said, I called the police, who came with a net and caught it. Then they just take it out to a more rural area and release it.
  17. Absolutely! They've got a bit of info there too, to help out. I guess there's always hope
  18. Lets see them aliens

i dont do fb, i just wont, cant do it. i have no clue who thought hey its a secret facility that has posted signs that deadly force can be used if you act like a jackass, so hey lets all go act like jackasses and storm the joint where bored guards are aching to step on necks and much more....
  19. No one chooses what they believe

I don't see a problem with God creating a natural universe and then imposing rules on those able to understand rules, when they came along. Perfection being in the eye of the beholder. You and I have the perspective of ants when compared to a God that can see the entire world all at the same time.
  20. Today
  21. Paranormal TV Shows

I think these shows are helping to make the paranormal more mainstream. They are meant to be entertaining and exciting too which is their job on corporate TV so I accept this as long as they do not manufacture events. I think they do uncover a lot of real phenomena.
  22. Peake Bay Australia

Agreed. I too lean towards a little aluminium dinghy - just about everyone who lives around there has one. Drifting a little offtopic as I revisit in my mind.... There are lots of quite protected bays, often with very calm sea conditions. I tried to find an image that gives a good impression of what this area is like, and found this which instantly took me back (it's from http://championthewonder.com/port-lincoln-beyond-beauty-eyrewhere/): I have tried fishing several times in this bay, and the results were way less than stellar.... It's not a highly frequented fishing spot. It's also not very well known, even amongst the locals, and has gravel road only access. But it truly is a lovely place to swim/snorkel/relax. (You just try to forget about the occasional Great White that might wander past - they were much more interested in the tuna farms about 25kms to the south..). The region is just full of places like this - when it's good weather, you can pretty much head to any beach like this.. and if anyone is there, just go to the next one and it's all yours... it's a beautiful part of the world, and I plan to retire there!
  23. Woman claims to be the devil

i have my doubts he hit her 39 times,...strength of 4 grown men taken out by a 12yo with a spanner, i had a club, punk, goth, alternative, of course not to this degree but ive seen people pretty messed up, nothing paranormal about it just mental and drugs. from the way it read ( i dont do clickbait videos ) i believe dad should have locked her in the basement called 911 doesnt sound like she actually attacked until he was aggressive, once you set off a nutball on some chemistry experiment in their system they are hard to deal with. and dad needs gun lessons, he should have taken her out first shot.
  24. I'd hazard a guess that the poor little fellow didn't know what on earth was hurting him especially as he's only 2. To make things worse, the poor little bat was probably frightened as hell not knowing how it ended up in a cot in a bedroom with the boy's little arms flailing about in amongst the cot sheets. What an awful experience that must've been for both of them!
  25. New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

Reading up, I see there is a point that happened between then and now that I apparently missed.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Zealand So, yeah they labeled nearly all semi automatic weapons as military style. That includes a tremendous lot more firearms then just the assault rifles. Technically this affects most all guns except revolvers, bolt action, and muzzle loaders. My link was just the assault rifles. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_(Prohibited_Firearms,_Magazines,_and_Parts)_Amendment_Act So.... @Professor Buzzkill you turning in your guns?
  26. Climate Change is a Hoax

This was an interesting debate. It was set up as pro vs. con but quickly devolved into a general agreement between the two Scientists that we don't have the data to be alarmed by CO2, they cover many of the issues we've been recently discussing including low cloud cover and Solar influences on cloud cover, also radiative forcings and feedbacks (clouds), Climate Sensitivity, and proxy data. Quite interesting and actually very cordial and frank debate. Too bad people on UM can't discuss the Topic without "drive by's" and Ad Hominem attacks.
  27. UK inmates could get own cell keys as reward

The unspeakable acts that go on in the showers lmao.
  1. Load more activity