Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I do not outright reject or accept things I read. In this case I think there is a good chance some paranormal perception occurred. But more importantly than this case is the full body of cases claiming paranormal perception in Near Death states and from the full body of cases I have come to believe such things occur beyond reasonable doubt.
  3. XenoFish

Defining God/s.

Who's to say there is any divinity in our exist or our existence is divine.
  4. YAH THINK LADY????? We were the primary prey for big cats the whole course of our evolution. Seriously! This crap only started after the clueless wanted to live in the country.
  5. aztek

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

lamo, no that would not be that part. i said i do not trust left leaning site,. and that 1 kid was scared of guns does not really mean much, lots of kids are terrified of clowns. yes left media lies, so it actually invalidates the article, so what you read into it is totally on you. but you are not that dumb not to understand what i wrote, are you? so are you twisting my words on purpose? YES. that is what it looks like to me,
  6. Earl.Of.Trumps

Is cryptozoology a legitimate science?

I would argue that Astrology is not a science because astrologists never seem to do research to see what causes the affects they cite and they don't seem to change if science shows some of their beliefs wrong. But Cryptozoology? People have theories, and those theories may not ever pan out to be true but that never is the criteria for determining whether an endeavor is science or not. It's a science.
  7. You need to know a specific event to evaluate its reliability and your question is too general to give an answer. Read this incredible incident: http://survincity.com/2013/10/mystery-train-number-1702/
  8. Because it quite possibly be could something else? Schmuck........
  9. What causes mass shootings in the USA? I have an idea. Rat Park. In the early 70's there was an experiment in which they put rats in cages with two water sources, one tap water the other water infused with morphine. The rats invariably drank the drugged water until they died from overdose. One researcher didn't agree with the methodology so he set up a variation of the experiment called Rat Park. In rat park the rats were not locked in a cage by themselves with nothing to do but get high or not get high. The environment was set up to be a good environment for them. They had other rats to hang out with, including rats of the opposite sex, toys to play with, good food etc. In a rich, positive, happy environment the rats tended to drink the tap water, just occasionally getting high compared to their lonely bored caged counterparts. Even when they took the heavily addicted caged rats and moved them into Rat Park they shied away from the drugged water. The conclusion is that drugs are not the root cause of addiction, environment is. A negative/unhappy environment causes the negative behavior. Now it's been pointed out that in the past there were plenty of guns in the USA but we didn't have this epidemic of senseless mass shootings and the question is asked what's changed? I believe what's changed is that we are not as happy and it is this pervasive unhappiness that is the root cause of our societal ills including drug addiction, mass shootings, homelessness and whatever other messed up thing you want to add which is currently worse than it has been in the past.
  10. Earl.Of.Trumps

Is cryptozoology a legitimate science?

Your 1600's "line in the sand" may include Galileo, but it appears that you think Archimedes, Hippocrates, Euclid and many other notables, are not really scientists. This tells me I am talking with the wrong person. Moving the goal posts so that you can find fault with my example is total bullcrap. I used as an example of abuse to scientists thinking outside the box, as Galileo. I am not wrong about that and your continued rebuttal of this issue using questionable "facts" tells me this sub thread is a total waste of time. the rest is total flipping, flopping, and generally arguing for the sake of arguing, moving the goal post because the thrust of what I sad cannot be found incorrect, but spam - you sure do. You are "debating" for the sake of causing argument, nothing more. toodles.
  11. Right or wrong has nothing to do with winning or losing.
  12. Tiggs

That would be the part where you refused to read an article written by a left-wing American talking about her experiences purely because she was published by a left-wing media outlet. As if the publishing medium in any way invalidates her own personal experience as an American. I believe there are a plurality of valid American experiences. E Pluribus Unum, and all.
  13. I still think it had to do with that defect. We aren't finding whole groups of them. Just the random Asiatic skull here and there. Go a few pages back in Rogues Gallery to the picture of me in front of the logging loader and look at the older goober. Even after the helmet he still has a sort of long cone head. The rest of the clan are all "round skulled". Except for me. I'm "bumpy skulled" from all the dents in my head.
  14. RabidMongoose

Time to upgrade them to psychotic I think lol.
  15. Nope. Nothing to win or lose.
  16. aztek

there was never a single doubt in my mind that this was ripped out of context and misrepresented by hysterical left.
  17. yes i expect this law be abused, i do not think they will return your weapons, especially in timely way, i know for a fact if nypd takes yoru gun, you will spend more money for a lawyer to get them back than they worth, and even if you do get them back nypd makes sure they will never fire again, my fathers friend was moving and was dumb enough to let nypd keep his guns for safekeeping, it took him over a year to get them back, and when he did, they were basically destroyed
  18. I will suppose then that you do understand the importance of actual physical evidence of early migrations and interactions in form of DNA from the findings in Hermanov vinograd. I will also suppose you can agree that it's not particularly strange or stupid to show interest in the actual reasons, yet unknown, why different cultures around the world were so determined to keep deforming skulls of their children.
  19. Ok, wow!.... Let me ask you this, is there a paranormal claim that you dont believe in? A claim that sounds too weird, a claim that you absolutely want to see better evidence for before believing in? There is a saying that goes something like this "Having an open mind is like having an open window, without a good screen you get all sorts of weird bugs". Wouldnt it be better for you if there were at least some credible proof to support your claims and stories? A link perhaps?
  20. Sir Smoke aLot

Iran has seized a British oil tanker

It seems that you are correct, if this is authentic that some unnamed US officials confirmed that Israel was behind the attacks, after days of speculations. Reported by New York Times, LINK. Story was further promoted on many news agencies but it is not for certain just jet i believe. Another media stunt? This kinda undermines US work and interests in Iraq. It is alarming since Iraqi officials vowed to reply with harsh measures if Israel was behind the attacks. By harsh measures it could imply removal of US troops and presence in Iraq, turn from which Iran directly profits and it surely endangers certain US interests in Iraq, especially things related to certain parts of transitional constitution of Iraq, related to economy. I do not believe in ''where there is smoke there is fire'' kind of reasoning because such logic can be abused to great extent but it seems that speculations are not far from truth. If Israel was indeed behind these attacks it was suicidal move when their interests are concerned. Quite entertaining, if nothing else.
  21. acidhead

Context: " THE PRESIDENT: So, the fake news, of which many of you are members, is trying to convince the public to have a recession. “Let’s have a recession.” The United States is doing phenomenally well. But one thing I have to do is economically take on China because China has been ripping us off for many years. President Clinton, President Bush, and President Obama, and others should have done this long before me. My life would be much easier — although I enjoy doing it — but my life would be much easier if I just said, “Let China continue to rip off the United States.” All right? It would be much easier, but I can’t do that. We are winning against China. They’ve lost two and a half million jobs in a very short period of time. They want to make a deal. It’s got to be a deal that’s good for the United States, where they want to make a deal — probably, we will make a deal. But if I didn’t do that — and I’m not doing this — somebody said it’s Trump’s trade war. This isn’t my trade war. This is a trade war that should have taken place a long time ago by a lot of other Presidents. Over the last five or six years, China has made $500 billion. $500 billion. Ripped it out of the United States. And not only that — if you take a look, intellectual property theft. Add that to it. And add a lot of other things to it. So somebody — Q (Inaudible.) THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me. Somebody had to do it. I am the chosen one. Somebody had to do it. So I’m taking on China. I’m taking on China on trade. And you know what? We’re winning. Because we’re the piggybank. We’re the one that all these countries — including the European Union — wants to rob and takes advantage of. European Union — $200 billion. China — more than $500 billion. Sorry. Q So it sounds like a recession is worth it — THE PRESIDENT: I was put here — Q — is that what you’re saying? THE PRESIDENT: I was put here by people — I was put here by people to do a great job. And that’s what I’m doing. And nobody has done a job like I’ve done. Now, would China rather wait for a little more than a year and try and get Sleepy Joe Biden to negotiate with, instead of President Trump? Maybe. But I don’t think so. You know why? They’re losing too many jobs too fast. They had the worst year in 27 years, but I think it was actually 52 or 54 years. It’s the worst year they’ve had in a half a century. And that’s because of me. And I’m not proud of that. But you know what? They want to negotiate. And Sleepy Joe doesn’t have a clue. Sleepy Joe said, “Oh, China is wonderful.” Well, China is wonderful for China. But I’m wonderful for the U.S.A." https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-60/ It was actually quite funny. Trump looked up to the Sun @16.28 when he said, "I am the chosen one".
  22. Wes83

Defining God/s.

Is existence and our experiences of that existence not enough to give you reason to be awe inspired in a divine way? Inseparable from the divinity itself, yet we seldom realize it.
  23. Earl.Of.Trumps

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

@Farmer77, my god, can you keep it under 10,000 words? yikes. I only have so much time for internet.
  24. Yet this woman almost certainly was venting her anger in an immature way and once her situation was investigated, it would become obvious that she was just an angry, frustrated person that needed to calm down. I'll be interested to see what enforcement looks like with these Red Flag statutes that are coming. The tendency will be for law enforcement to err ALWAYS on the side of maximum constraint against a suspect so that they cannot be vilified later should they release someone who turned out to be a real threat. What about their property? Do their legally purchased weapons get returned to them in a timely way? Ever? If they live with someone else does that person also lose their weapons? This has the potential for some serious government overreach and dilution of our rights, all in the quest to keep us safe. I'd rather live in a nation where there was less hysteria over being protected from risk and more demands that our liberty be protected. We are where we are because of moral degradation and lawlessness. Taking scary looking semi-auto rifles will change that not at all. If saving lives is the real goal, they need to confiscate all the hammers and kitchen knives: https://checkyourfact.com/2018/03/29/fact-check-hammers-fists-rifles/
  25. I hate to post this, (ummm, not really). And Greta again... A few truths in this video, DeCaprio dripping with Climate Models, (no not those ones) on his yaught, to give his inflated ego a daily massage. Greta taking a year off from school and ending up rich, and if you read the YT comments, what the Germans think of Greta, (l won't say it here).
  1. Load more activity