Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Deep, deep history

It doesn't discuss the pollutants or alloys we would find in the geological record. There would be no hiding them. My sister, a biologist also pointed out that many of the astrobiologist she met actually didn't understand the rules of biology.
  3. Deep, deep history

I find this very exciting, as I am intensely interested in the question of if there was a civilization (or several) before we came along. That science is looking and defining what would have to be found if the answer is yes gives me more hope for a real answer, one way or the other. I do have one question about the def of a civilization. This steps it out into being world wide, and I never heard that as a requirement before. Technically, could it not rise and fall on one continent and still be a civ?
  4. Saudis crucify a man

34 of the 37 were from the Shia minority and it's most likely they died for simple dissent against a regime that discriminates against minorities and gender to name a few. Their ways might fit in well with your Republican view of the world but I'm pretty sure most of the rest of us think their methods are archaic and savage which pretty much dishonors modern day civilisation in the 21st century. More so given our Govts even made these animals our allies.
  5. Actually, the avoidance of women is in the rules of their order (in the charter.) They had a very rigid schedule that involved a lot of prayer and fighting practice and not much time for anything else. Warriors of one culture often respect warriors of other cultures. However, this does not mean that they accept that culture or embrace it in any way.
  6. Is Handwashing As Important As They Say?

BRB....I gotta wash my hands!
  7. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Equating the carnage done by fundamentalist Islam to that caused by nutters who hate non-whites may be accurate in principle but it's ludicrous in scale. There is no doubt what the true threat comes from. It's going to lead to regional, then global war and it isn't Evangelicals who are slaughtering innocents.
  8. The full title is Foresight: How the Chemistry of Life Reveals Planning and Purpose by Marcos Eberlin. Small book of only 170 pages or so, will come out middle of May. Only started reading it, but the amazing functioning of ion channels & water channels in part of the cell, is deep chemistry and beyond me. But later chapters will deal with bugs & people etcetera. Dr. Eberlin explores a gold rush of recent scientific discoveries that pose a grave challenge to modern evolutionary theory. Drawing on his expertise as former president of the International Mass Spectrometry Foundation, Dr. Eberlin uncovers a myriad of artful solutions to major engineering challenges in the biological realm, solutions that point beyond blind evolution to the workings of an attribute unique to minds — foresight.
  9. Given that they don't know the difference between a crucifix and a cross, I'm dubious of their identification. Furthermore, the Kaballa tradition didn't begin until after the order of the Templars was established (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah#Origins) And secondly, none of the graffiti is dated. That could have been done 100 years after the last Templar or 100 years before or even as recently as 100 years ago. And anyway, it's got the wrong number of nodes.
  10. Chase Bank Closing "Alt-Right" Accounts

That's a disgusting thought
  11. The Bats ghost theory....

Actually I've only seen Carrie.
  12. The Legend of Bigfoot

thats just your opinion mine is bigfoot is not real, never proven....if you have proof of bigfoot post it, not known fake pictures please
  13. The Bats ghost theory....

It has been known way before movies etc,thats why they were based on this.
  14. I dont think they would survive in our climate.
  15. JVG

Ouch, I just bit the inside of my mouth.  That's what I get for trying to chew gum and walk at the same time!!!

1. Taun

Taun

Why would you want to chew a walk? They're mostly made of concrete...

2. susieice

susieice

Chew slowly!

16. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

You found my messed up post where I was quoting black red devil. My response wasn't there. It's a couple posts down. You'll need to ask him.
  17. yeah, it seemed familiar yet forgettable...thanks for solving this one
  18. The Screws are tightening on Iran

It's only you talking but I'm pretty sure Netanyahu and his right wing Zionist cronies aren't too far away from that idea. Which begs the question, why is the world allowing a warmongering little nation like Israel to possess nukes? Israel regularly has gone outside its borders to bomb and invade its neighbors. If Russia did the same with all the surrounding NATO bases located in neighboring countries we'd be fighting World War 10 by now. The bottom line is that the Zionists were initially given opportunities in peaceful locations but wanted to force themselves in the middle of a hostile neighborhood. They survived retaliatory impacts at the start thanks to the military assistance from western nations but are now playing the bullies and becoming more greedy. Israel should not be allowed to have nukes because with Zionists in power they will devastate the region.
  19. Yesterday
  20. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Horse ****...
  21. "That's very interesting, Steve"

Swedens last war was in 1814
  22. "That's very interesting, Steve"

The last person to be executed in Sweden was Johan Alfred Ander he was convicted for robbery and executed by guillotine in 1910 the death penalty was abolished in peace time 1922 and in war time 1973.
  23. The Bats ghost theory....

sorry, i call hogwash you guys watched the craft and charmed too many times, firestarter and carrie too... i was working part time at the botanical when craft came out, the shop was near a highschool what great timing.....
  24. Artificial plant

here usa , Floriduh we have places that do sell wireless cames some wifi and some around 100.00 or less, depends on how serious a person is and budget, im a packrat and no mcgyver but putz things together, if i needed a surveillance cam cheap/free i would use one of my countless old digital cams, wire it up and go. my point was this threads case can be solved fairly easy, one doesnt have to jump to paranormal is the only possible answer.
  25. The Bats ghost theory....

Butting in, but I've heard teenage girls energy can spark paranormal activity.You have to admit some are pretty evil.
  26. Help. On cam Orbs and I think ghost

Looks like light over the stove to me.
  27. The Bats ghost theory....

The family knew members from a couple of clubs here,they always showed the family respect,I think they were in awe of them lol.
  1. Load more activity