Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Agree. But to get full international support the US needs the UN to be given proof that Iran is sponsoring terrorism. I believe the UNSC has only raised Resolutions against the regime for their Uranium enrichment program and the UNHRC for their discrmination against women and their death penalty. In relation to terrorism Iran has actually claimed to be victims of terrorism (link) in front of a UN delegation committee back in 2014 and don't associate people's struggle against occupation as terrorism:: Iran opposes any attempt to equate the legitimate struggle of peoples under colonial or alien domination and foreign occupation for self-determination and national liberation with terrorism. I don't think their stance has changed in 10 years so getting full international support with sanctions is going to be hard. Not sure what other strategies can be adopted to clip this regimes wings.
  3. Yes, Apostasy is still practiced by an intolerant religion, even in the 21st century.
  4. I don’t know how you can blame corporations. It’s the governments who are fat and sloppy. Corporations work to earn a profit, and making a profit is not easy in this modern world. Corporations are like Dobermans, governments are like English Bull Dogs.
  5. Sure, but don’t you know? Everyone who believes in God believes whatever the hell they want to believe about it. Sure, you have these religions, like Jews, Christian’s and Muslims who in a sense believe the same things, and many of them do follow religious traditions, and they do live by them. But, that doesn’t mean they are right. They are worshipping a God from the Bible who believes in animal sacrifice, plus many other abominable and barbaric acts, like the taking of an eye for an eye or a tooth from a tooth.
  6. Pointing out that Trump is being misrepresented is not the same as agreeing with what Trump said! Perhaps you are conflating the two?
  7. Quite intolerant of his own religion. Religious conflict.
  8. The infamous Biden's minor incursion remark in I believe January, something like 2 to 6 weeks before the invasion if I remember correctly
  9. No, not about semantics. They are a space exploration unit of the US government. NOAA explores bodies of water on our planet... not NASA.
  10. and-then

How do you age an octopus?

My first thought was "to get him started smoking at an early age"...
  11. Didn't he say something very similar to Putin just prior to the start of the Ukraine festivities?
  12. If Israel isn't going to strike Iranian soil after this then there will never be a "justified" chance to strike them. It does give Bibi the leverage to push Biden out of the way and proceed against Rafah, though.
  13. Today
  14. Nice. You're quoting a traitor, and we're supposed to believe him? He should be sitting in a cell in Gitmo.
  15. I'm talking about more recent events but quite poetic of you.
  16. psyche101

Sydney Terror Attack

I'd say that's why everyone is saying he was insane?
  17. psyche101

Sydney Terror Attack

Damien Guerot, who fought off Bondi Junction attacker with bollard, offered permanent visa The prime minister has declared the French man dubbed 'bollard man' who "bravely" confronted Joel Cauchi during a stabbing rampage at Bondi Junction can stay in Australia as long as he wants. A video widely circulated on social media showed Damien Guerot holding a shopping centre bollard up to try and stop the knife-wielding Cauchi in his tracks on Saturday afternoon. He then chased behind NSW Police Inspector Amy Scott, who shot the attacker dead, holding a chair as a potential weapon.
  18. By helping the IDF to crush Hamas out of existence.
  19. Better yet, someone should turn those "poor Gazans" loose on their supporters...
  20. It was a religious conflict. More than likely this is a Muslim Christian conflict. The priest slammed Islam on YouTube. This is more likely religious retaliation based on anti Islam messages.
  21. Well, the Eora tired but Macquarie had guns.
  22. I’m sort of leaning towards “Choir Boy Syndrome” if you get my drift.
  23. Kittens Are Jerks

What are you watching?

Thanks, I'll definitely watch it, right after I catch up with Sweet Home.
  1. Load more activity