Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Five knocks on front door, no one there. Noises around house between 3am to 6am. Negative things happening. What should I do? I’m really scared.
  3. Are there any local legends?
  4. La Llorona - Mexican legend

I thought she was Cihuacoatl wrapped in a European package. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cihuacōātl
  5. Odd shadow

i like how the girl is to the side to show some black whatever partly over the calendar, it almost says "hey, look over my shoulder" what the devil is it? i dont have a clue, since you posted it in ghosts and hauntings i will assume your direction but i see zero that jumps to spirits to me, ill send up the bat light for the photo expert charles to get his expert opinion on it as i take another gander....
  6. Hi! I'm new and I created an account to see if anyone has any answers or similar stories to the sightings me and my best friend have experienced. The common theme is we see a white being, and directly after we see or hear a disturbing creature. The form of the beings/creatures change every sighting, but we always see them both. The first experience was a couple of months ago, around 2AM. We were at a lookout spot we went to often. It was on the top of a hill overlooking the city. We parked, and in the car next to us was a completely white female (white skin and hair, with an ethereal glow). It had black eyes and it would not stop staring at us, not moving, until we left. I tried to wave at it, and yell to get any rection, thinking it was a person just messing with us, but it didn't move or stop staring. We both got terrible feelings of dread and decided to leave. It kept staring at us as we drove away, turning its head, and pressing its face against the glass. As we were driving down the hill, we both looked back to see if the car was still there (it was), and we saw a creature running down the hill. I don't have a good description as it was very dark, but I saw that it had many legs, was dark in color and looked like it was covered in leaves or something crumbly? It was skuttling down the hill really fast, faster than anything I have ever seen run down a hill. I had a similar experience to the first one recently. Me and a friend were camping in an isolated area away from any other people, on a road trip. The road to the spot we were camping in was very primitive, ment for off road vehicles, and often has cows or other wildlife crossing frequently. On the way to the site we saw a beautiful, clean, pure white dog on the side of the road. I immidiately pointed out how strange it was that there was such a clean and nice looking dog in the middle of no where. Almost instantly after I made eye contact with the dog, it jumped out into the road and stood in front of our car. We barely missed it. Even after honking and yelling at the dog to try and startle it out of the road, it stood in the middle, unmoving, and stared at us. We ended up having to drive completely around it, as it DID NOT want to move. That night we camped there, we heard footsteps around our tent, so my friend went to check. There was no animals or any humans to be making the footsteps. We continued to hear these footsteps for a few hours, until we decided to spend the rest of the night in the car. We, stupidly, did not have a off roading vehicle, so it was very hard to drive in and out of the camp site in the dark, so we had to stay near to the campsite until the morning. The next morning, we decided to leave and camp in a different location, as we were understandibly freaked out. As we were packing the tent, we noticed fresh bare foot prints in the mud surrounding the tent. We never saw another person that night, and we were also not near any towns or campsites. Does any one else have any similar stories or any explanation for these events? They all could be people messing with me but the feeling of dread I experienced was unlike anything I had ever felt.
  7. Odd shadow

So a friend brought this to me. Her sister w as taking a selfie and kind of was unsure what she captured on camera. She swears it's real. I'll be honest I have no idea what to make of the shadow behind her. You can clearly see where it blocks out the calendar, And what appears to be a shadow cast on the calendar as well. I'd like everyone's thoughts. My friend says the object near lamp looks like a hand to her as well but I'm just kinda of baffled.
  8. eh, i paid a fraction of that for the same or more sf not as cool a setting but just as spooky looking...not quite as run down...im good.
  9. I didn’t even notice the part about hoof prints until you mentioned it. Hopefully the OP will be back with photos.
  10. Today
  11. Paris Hilton Reveals NASA UFO Secret

12 year necro-post. Closed.
  12. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

We have an official source now. Muller report pages 36-50 details the GRU's actions. Pages 38-40 specifically talks about the DNC hack.
  13. Humans have grown an extra bone:

they exist too https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/human-unicorns/ more https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&biw=1366&bih=635&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=AIa6XJv0MKuI1fAP9uu3gAc&q=humans+with+horns&oq=humans+with+horns&gs_l=img.3..0l2j0i8i30.290636.325070..326433...0.0..0.2520.9187.2-5j5-5j1j0j1j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0i24.IQrZT8fJCHk
  14. Sakari

Still alive and kicking....Well, riding really. For those that may have been wondering.

1. Piney

Piney

Out of likes but here! 

:tsu::clap::su:tu:

:yes:

15. I think that is real. It probably came into Penobscot possession through trade though.
  16. seaturtlehorsesnake

the thousand injuries of tomorrow i had borne as i best could, but when they ventured upon recipes i vowed revenge

17. Humans have grown an extra bone:

So no human unicorns? This is not as exciting as i hoped.
  18. Hi Piney Just finished looking that site over, holy crap batman according to them the Americas was a busy tourist destination waaay before Columbus. jmccr8
  19. Climate Change is a Hoax

Ok, we differ on that one. So David Attenborough should not talk about the end is nigh, got it. Wind and solar are markedly more expensive than a coal fired power plant that has paid for itself! Probably since in AU, we don't tend to have any wind over several states at once, and currently we have to buy it from other states, but what happens when they close their coal plants down for wind/solar and barely have enough, we are back to ..ed..up again. Germany also only gets 10% of its power from solar, since it is so cold and overcast, so pretty useless there. Give it a few years, lol, apart from a Fission reactor, that is 30 years away or never, coal and nuclear are the only viable options.
  20. The Mystery of Maine’s Viking Penny THE STORY THAT GUY MELLGREN told about the curious silver coin began on the shores of Maine, where he met a stranger named Goddard. In the fall of 1956, Mellgren and Ed Runge, a pair of amateur archaeologists, had come in search of the most basic of coastal dig sites—a shell midden—when they happened onto a more unusual discovery. https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/maine-norse-penny-archaeology-vikings-north-america
  21. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

No worries sir. I don't read it all that often based more on lack of time. I heard they tried to make the site pay-based, unsure where they are with that. Now a lot of sites just want you to agree to look at their ads, think I'd rather pay. LOL
  22. Hi Piney Good job of tracking, digital footprints and how to be found. Independent higher education professional, hmmm... well at what engineering(alternative history)? jmccr8
  23. Oh lord!!! http://www.ancientamericanalliance.org/
  24. I believe 1.7% wind/solar and the rest hydro and coal, (mainly coal).
  25. I don't believe you

Good topic. On the few occasions where I have input it is to make specific points about what I believe. I no longer bother with attempting to engage or discuss my faith because most nonbelievers seemingly have a need, almost an obsession to convince persons of faith that they are at best, delusional and at worst intractably ignorant. Those beliefs no longer bother me but I see no need to defend what I believe to people who will not, under any circumstance change their minds about me or my belief. No hard feelings, I just don't care.
  26. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Well said. Thanks. I used to look at the WSJ, but its been a while. Thanks for the reminder.
  1. Load more activity