Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just because Birmingham made ****ty swords and zischagges doesn't mean you have to fault him for razing the smithys along with the rest of the area. I think you need to grow up and get over your burnt city, dead friends and relatives. You still have a Dominoes Pizza and in his defense at least he wasn't a Catholic.
  3. I'm just a dumb Brit. Neither opens for me: This content is not available in your country/region.
  4. Well, I'm glad you agree libs aren't scared of the truth. And we could conduct a similar analysis of his other examples. NPR didn't breathlessly cover The Crackhead's laptop? Well, they also didn't cover much about the Russian agent, now in FBI custody, who was allegedly promulgating other false claims (which you slurped up and broadcasted on here). I tend to think being a little cautious is better than running face first into looking stupid. Your mileage may vary. I find stories like this from NPR to be indicative of self reflection. But Uri must have missed them. https://www.npr.org/2022/04/09/1091859822/more-details-emerge-in-federal-investigation-into-hunter-biden
  5. Also this: Responding to injury without revenge, welcomes further suffering
  6. He doesn't owe you an answer, though - we can't force members to respond to someone if they don't want to.
  7. Duke Wellington

Ex-chief executive of the S N P, has been charged by police.

Lock them both up! There is no way one did it without the other knowing.
  8. Abramelin

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

You should tell that to Scott. I answered his question with a most logical answer, and was ignored.
  9. Essentially none of what he typed was true. It seems the attack on Iran only involved three Israeli missiles that hit an Iranian air defense radar site near Isfahan. As Israel was hitting Iran they also bombed targets in Syria, air defense positions and radar, along with reports of a bombing in Iraq, seems in Iraq the target was IRGC leaders meeting up with the leaders of various Iranian militia groups. A lot of missiles were found in Iraq but the overwhelming majority seem to be Iranian anti-air missiles that were fired in an attempt to stop the Israeli attack and didn't hit anything. At least one booster stage that appears to be from an Israeli Blue Sparrow missile was found in Iraq.
  10. The ideological unmooring of NPR from the common clay of the new West. You know, the thing we're discussing the timing of. There you go. Enjoy.
  11. If the intention is to discuss the topic in a civil and constructive manner, everyone is welcome to participate to their heart's content. If the intention is to insult, deride and make derogatory personal remarks about other posters, then obviously that's not ok. We don't want baggage/drama from other forums being repeatedly brought on to here. Past personal grievances should be left at the door.
  12. Thread cleaned Enough with the derogatory personal remarks please folks.
  13. Antigonos

No, Martin’s been demolishing Scott’s Vyse forgery nonsense for decades. In addition to all the old threads on GHMB, he wrote an excellent 2 volume work on the subject as well.
  14. Yes. Police identified the car with surveillance video from a gas station and door cam videos from around the house. Cameras at Washington State recorded when he left and when he returned.
  15. I read it last week and not sure what post dates 2011.
  16. Well both Iran and Israel were running their mouths off. Both have shown they are only capable of projecting power in their respective vicinity. Hopefully this wake-up call snaps the region outta its delusional state and brings some long overdue peace to the Middle East.
  17. Well, it post-dates 2011, based on his article. You read it, right?
  18. As I asked UT earlier - what do we actually KNOW for certain about this incident? There seems to be a lot of speculation without substance. And anyone tuning to Al Jazeera for their news clearly shows a determination to spin against Israel, no matter what the facts are. It looks to me equally possible that Israel fired one single rocket, perhaps a Jericho, possibly without even a warhead, just to show Iran look - we can hit you anywhere, any time. Trying to be funny? Sorry chum, you're not.
  19. Recent possibly being a relative number after being employed there 25 years.
  20. No. He gave that as one among many examples of the ideological bent that NPR has been operating under with their too biased reporting
  21. In 2007 Iran arrested 14 squirrels for espionage. I’m thinking you’re the ring leader?
  22. Glad you agree the Israeli response was weak and unnecessary. If Israel wants to vent its spleen on Rafah then so be it.
  23. Abramelin

@Saru If only Scott and his buddy Jon are allowed to participate in this thread, then I think you should maybe close this thread. But that's just me. Edited to add: You may have noticed Scott ignores every respons but those from his friend from the Graham Hancock site.
  24. Isn’t creation an oncoming&going process? It always seems odd to me when creation is talked about as something that happed ,once upon a time, and viewed as what? Historical?*? Shut your/my mouth ,and eyes, relax…take one deep slow breath…innnnnn ouuuuut (what do you see&feel?). . . welcome to creation. ?
  1. Load more activity