Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Climate Change is a Hoax

That's a pretty good Drip there! What is that about a quarter of your yearly average?
  3. Ghost Girls of Elfrida

Proof?
  4. Preceding 1st + Last letters come in New Word

ornament -> potty
  5. Cern and time line jumping

Just ignore these links "True Believers". I know you will. https://neurosciencenews.com/mandela-effect-9525/ https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/mandela-effect.htm
  6. Word Association from the Last Letter

name -> entitle
  7. Climate Change is a Hoax

For you weather afficionados. The unofficial precip for the last two days around here is 13 inches. Don't know if that's a daily record, but it's not a monthly one. That came from my back yard weather station which won't get included in anything official. Doug
  8. no reason to get mad when a person doesnt agree with you, its not personal, not my intention but if i offend you please rate the offense that way i can decide if i want to do better next time. Stanton Friedman just pasted so i will have due respects, i liked him okay but he was either honestly or by profession ( he earned a good living as a ufologist ) a dear true believer, i didnt agree with a lot of his theories like ancient people were too stupid to do any mundain thing without the help of aliens. he had a habit as most DTBs do that when their argument falls apart with the presentation of facts they yell conspiracy theory, no, i dont for one minute believe that every goverment and human puts aside their personal agendas and egos to maintain a conspiracy that UFOs are alien craft and are here and have been here, not one good reason to keep it undercover, if it were true its a powerful tool but the era we live in people are not so easy to freak out, we have become very desensitized, admitting ET is here really wouldnt cause much panic. and eot could say told you so to me. i do believe in coverups but they are of secret man made stuff we dont want our enemies to know about, not ET.
  9. Cern and time line jumping

No, I hate bikers. Always have, because they sold my mother her dope and gained quite a reputation in prison, cowboying in South Dakota and Nebraska and at powwows beating them into hamburger.
  10. New Dinosaurs of 2019

Phuwiangvenator yaemniyomi and Vayuraptor nongbualamphuensis Samathi, A., Chanthasit, P., & Sander, P.M. (2019). Two new basal coelurosaurian theropod dinosaurs from the Lower Cretaceous Sao Khua Formation of Thailand. Acta Palaeontologica Polonica (in press). doi:10.4202/app.00540.2018
  11. Music box playing by itself??

You know what would have been cool? If you thought to video it. Please tell me you took a video?
  12. Covering up a experimental spy balloon. They also experimented with launching spy satellites by balloon. Which was another abject failure.
  13. "That's very interesting, Steve"

I look after some children and, again, I realize children are not angels. Neither are humans in general. Their hypocrisy, their harassing and cruelty at such a young age is so touching. I look forward to seeing them bloom. Do I? Oh la la...
  14. Climate Change is a Hoax

He is talking about the Weather models that go out several Months.
  15. US apparently readying for Iran attack

The various proxy groups Iran has armed, trained, and at times provides command for. The IRGC has a lot of sway and influence in how these proxy groups operate and that is one of the fundamental dangers of using proxy groups, you cant always control what they do but there is a risk of getting blamed for it. As for comparing what Iran is doing to blaming Saudi Arabia and 9/11 is a drastically different situation. Certain elements of the Saudi royalty and rich citizens provide funding for various Islamic extremists groups but the Iranian government through the IRGC directly interacts with the proxy groups. Iran almost certainly doesnt want a war but war very well might be unavoidable at this point. Neither Iran or Trump seem interested in backing down and sooner or later something is going to give
  16. Climate Change is a Hoax

Is he talking about WEATHER models or CLIMATE models? BTW: we're in another "hiatus," the second one this century. Ups and downs are normal. What is the 30-year average doing? Doug
  17. I participated to 6 or 7 gigs of him, hell, he is a icon and a very friendly one.
  18. Climate Change is a Hoax

Just because most glaciers are in retreat doesn't mean they all are. The Karakoram glaciers are practically all advancing. Otherwise, temperate zone glaciers are an endangered species. Doug
  19. Climate Change is a Hoax

Was just watching Fox News and Joe Bastardi from Weatherbell was talking and he said that the Computer Models were predicting a lot of heat for most of the U.S. and he said that is not what they are seeing, he said "It's like the Models can't predict cold air anymore." I'm sure they can't when all this heating from CO2 is baked into them and that heating doesn't actually happen.
  20. Cern and time line jumping

Rumor has it. Piney beat Chuck Norris in an arm wrestling match. Twice. Using only his pinky finger.
  21. The Lincoln Park Zoo welcomed a new addition over the weekend! Their critically endangered Eastern Black Rhino Kapuki gave birth to a new baby calf. Only a few thousand Eastern Black Rhinos remain in the wild. The species has been designated as "critically-endangered" due to poaching for their horns, which are believed to have medicinal benefits despite being made of keratin, the same material that makes up human hair and nails, according to zoo officials. https://abc7chicago.com/pets-animals/baby-rhino-born-at-lincoln-park-zoo/5309264/ https://phys.org/news/2019-05-rhinoceros-chicago-lincoln-zoo-birth.html
  22. Climate Change is a Hoax

That's strange, I saw two new solar farms along I-70 in Ohio just a couple weeks ago. I'll keep an eye out for more. Solar panels are quickly becoming obsolete. They are not competitive with wind or gas. The new perovskites are just now becoming available. They are cheaper and more efficient. Tesla put its eggs in the wrong basket. Should have waited. Doug
  23. Australian Federal Election 2019

There was a time where it looked very much like a government would be formed wherein the leader would be Abbott and the Treasurer would be Costello.
  24. Its not about a balloon or whatever. I quoted the one sentence only because it is a contradiction in itself
  1. Load more activity