Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You should know? I or Tony, have posted plenty of graphs, to support his claims from gov, sites!
  3. stereologist

The Band of Holes - New Information!

Abitofanerd, all you have to do is to copy the URL line and paste that into the message. That captures the coordinates and the zoom level.
  4. Why would that be troubling? They've faked artifacts before. If you get an inconvenient mummy, the state just makes up an excuse and runs in a ringer.
  5. Graves were involved. My ancestors. Reburials turn into a zoo. Having grave goods laying around the library also upset the grandchildren.
  6. hacktorp

Whistle Blower Leaks Googles Political Bias

^^Those are a lot of words that unfortunately make very little sense. I'm sorry that you are offended someone might suggest Google could face antitrust action, but this is a very widely-discussed topic at the moment (all dated today): States to Move Forward With Antitrust Probe of Big Tech Firms https://www.wsj.com/articles/attorneys-general-to-move-forward-with-antitrust-probe-of-big-tech-11566247753 The Justice Department is working with states on tech investigation, antitrust chief says https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/20/20814033/justice-department-makan-delrahim-tech-facebook-google-antitrust-law-states HUGE GROUP OF STATES CONSIDERING ANTITRUST PROBE OF FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, AMAZON, AND APPLE https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/tech-antitrust-investigation-state-attorney-general Maybe it was my use of the word "utility" that has you all hot and bothered, but that, too, is being used to describe Google by many people who are aware of what is being looked into concerning big tech firms. You seem to take this Google stuff personally...that's great; I'm glad for your devotion to them. But try not to get too attached to Google...with their ties to the Chinese, they will not only get investigated for antitrust violations...but espionage as well. And who ever told you that you have no other options for internet provider? There are literally hundreds to choose from.
  7. susieice

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Just saw this Tiggs. So they do have to file a passenger manifest and all the passport numbers?
  8. Piney

The Mooch is best mates with the Clintons

He's a bloody idiot.......
  9. Manwon Lender

3 mass shootings allegedly thwarted

It also possible that his threatening statement was like a suicide note not meant to be found until after the fact. However according to the link you posted, he had been threatening that community center for sometime, his last threat was just the straw that broke the camels back. But you are right at this point he has ruined his life, because he is going to be tried for hie actions. You see in the links I posted these threats are Federal Crimes. Which if found guilty of he will lose many of his civil rights. One of which is the right to own a firearm legally which will make his day I am sure. I think in the end his smile will turn into a frown. Oh and by the way, it appears you don't like to open links but here is one really worth reading. https://www.heritage.org/the-constitution/report/true-threats-and-the-limits-first-amendment-protection
  10. tmcom

Climate Change is a Hoax

No, unfortunately the faithful hate Facts, so the more facts we unearth, the more they sharpen their pickforks and have their torches on standby. Especially when there is a Climate Emergency, (translated - their cult is getting hammered). PS, l know that the guy in the video isn't a climatologist, and is flogging his book, but he has certainly talked to experts.
  11. stereologist

The Band of Holes - New Information!

I believe the waffle pattern is sampling problems. There is a link below. This is likely to be very coarse sampling that is really two overlaid coarse sampling grids. https://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2016/01/understanding-google-earth-ocean-floor-data.html https://www.google.com/maps/place/44°05'12.9"S+147°53'49.5"E/@-44.0509814,147.7720409,88335m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-44.086925!4d147.8970833?hl=en
  12. susieice

I have Jewish friends pixiii. They look just like me. When they are at the synagogue it may be different but I don't really think so.
  13. The conclusions are illogical. They are not supported by what we do know to be true. What we have is many people jumping to a conclusion of an afterlife, not evidence one is plausible. I strongly question that they did know anything. People get overly imaginative when death is a real possibility, or has occurred. Often when people pass away others might see a bird land on a window sill or a butterfly comes in the window and others surmise it's the soipd of the person saying goodbye. Jumping to a conclusion based on superstition is just as illogical and pointless. Its about as helpful as when some proclaimed narwhal horns to be evidence of unicorns.
  14. I preserved some myself.
  15. Missed this. The genocide on Siberian Tribes committed by the Cossacks was brutal.
  16. I saw some natural formations but nothing that looked remotely artificial... maybe someone should do a screencap?
  17. Are those the only reasons?
  18. Post #1 of this thread. I am presenting a possible ish-shoe as to why they won't open the tomb, as asked. On topic, on point.
  19. There are sites here in the Eastern U.S we won't touch for fear of deterioration and harm.
  20. You must have missed post #34 and post #38 of this thread. Clearly I am stating an opinion.
  21. susieice

I'm out of my league here Tiggs, but if people were flying on Epstein's flights to other countries, wouldn't the pilots have to file a flight plan and a passenger manifest? They would still be required to have passports and other information with them for immigration on arrival, even if they come in on a private flight. I recall seeing some of the girls saying Ghislaine took their passports from them which, if they weren't US citizens, they would need to get back into the country and even the Virgin Islands unless they landed right on Little St James and authorities didn't know they were there. Wouldn't taking an underage person out of the country for the purposes intended also be a crime? Can't find straight answers to these questions.
  22. Behaved similarly? You have me classified in the proper cladogram do ya? My post are very succinct, they are suppositions. Perhaps a more succinct supposition would sufficiently suffice.
  23. In climate warmer/wetter is the rule, l guess that means the colder it gets the hotter it gets? In our country, the warmer it gets the drier it gets! Both meet, not really ScoMo, knows that there isn't any ocean increases to date around the islands, but says it might change. Saving face and money grab, or saving face with voters, and patting a total nutter on the head more likely.
  24. This is in no way marked as opinion. If it were, it might read “In my opinion...” or “I think...” It looks like you’re making a statement of unquestioned fact, and you have nothing to back it up ad such. And the voice of your verb is indicative, not subjunctive. —Jaylemurph
  25. Riiight….folks today can't handle mercury, and ancient booby traps too complex for us modern folk to understand.
  1. Load more activity