Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Of course I stand by the statement, as the pattern held true. Trump the tweeter in chief who has found time to tweet condolences to a whole host of folks in real time while in office ignored the situation as long as possible.
  3. Sort of like the head lock meme above? The game is afoot!
  4. as offensive as he is to the democratic west the truth is that Putin has been good for his country. blind drunk Yeltsin was a fool for Russia and look at how beneficial he was for the west.
  5. Sometimes I get twitches in my lower arms, while I'm awake. My doctor seemed to think it was neurological, but I'm not sure. You could be low in a mineral or vitamin and that can cause twitching. See a doctor for tests and blood pressure check.
  6. maybe the police should be on the lookout for any Brazilians acting suspiciously.
  7. Yes it is. By definition. intelligent design noun noun: intelligent design the theory that life, or the universe, cannot have arisen by chance and was designed and created by some intelligent entity. "proponents of intelligent design say that theories other than evolution must be considered" Oh nonsense. Charles Thaxton, Walter Bradley and Roger Olson created the movement claiming DNA was too complex to have originated without intelligent design. How many times have your quoted Stephen Meyer of the discovery institute. He's just a Preacher trying to shoehorn science terms into his god argument. If somthing created the universe, its not natural is it.
  8. no i think that people would have seen the writing on the wall in countries like Rome, Constantinople, Csarist Russia, Hitlers Germany, Fidels rise in Cuba and so on. if i had wealth and feared for my safety and economic prosperity id be buying up in other western countries like Canada, parts of the U.S. Germany, Norway, Switzerland etc etc. what i wouldn't be doing is moving part or all of my wealth to Russia. Venezuela or Mexico. self preservation is not so alien and unseeable as you think.
  9. I hear that b comes before b1 -- and b is the counterintelligence investigation into the Russian Government's interference in the 2016 Presidential Election. b1 is included as part of that investigation. Not the focus.
  10. we can only guess. look at foreign home ownership in the western world and who are the biggest investors and buyers. people predominately are moving capital to safe havens from corrupt and dictatorial political systems, just in case of political and economic turmoil. you don't see many Americans buying property and summer house's in Russia, but the reverse is true. so yeah, economic jumping vampire families surely exist and always will until the money runs out and they find themselves trapped in country or they find another more safe and profitable nation.
  11. I will - Bachelors of Education, Master of Learning Innovation and Certificate Four in Christian Theology. Im stupidly proud of those achievements and will tell anyone who asks.
  12. And I still say that is wrongheaded thinking, even if the conclusion is correct.
  13. Exactly. It's what they believe is their history.
  14. I thought the Skunk Ape was mainly in the region of Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi? I've not heard of a Virginia Skunk Ape. Most Russian reported "Yeti" are actually black. The only Yeti that I know are reported as white are in the Himalayas.
  15. I thought that was reported regarding some of the Almas in Northern China.
  16. What if you saw something and then shot it? And then when you came up on it, it appeared you had shot a nakid wild human? Would you report it, or would you bury it and try to forget? Even if you are honorable, and would report it, do you not agree that a lot of people would not? I'll go read some of the BF reports and post a half dozen or so.... It really depends on if you can accept what they have reported as being real. If we accept the stories as real, then there is something up, if we don't, then everything can be dismissed.
  17. Reasonable doubt... The jury didn't find any. I'd put forward the opinion that another wouldn't either. Reasonable doubt is just each person's opinion. And if it is just opinion, then despite whatever evidence, or lack there of, or whatever minor inconsistencies are found... ultimately it will be up to the Defense Lawyer to make the Jury believe there is doubt. Most people are going to hear what the Procesuctor says, and then what the Defense says and try to decide who makes the better case. And the fact is that these things are almost always the spouse. Rarely do the burglars across the street form a murderous conspiracy against a lady walking a dog. If a jury is instructed to look for the Horse, rather then the Zebra, then in this case the choice they are going to make is Guilty. That is not to say that the Defense can't win, just that it will be a tremendous uphill slog.
  18. The Bible is full of a great many things and some, not what one might expect in a collection of documents devoted to religion. Song of Solomon 7 King James Version (KJV) 7 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. 2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies. 3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. 4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus. 5 Thine head upon thee is like (Mount) Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.(Ensnared by the tresses.) 6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
  19. Didn't Einstein win a Nobel prize for his explanation of the photoelectric effect in 1922? That needs light/ photons to have particle -like properties. We kept the particle aspects around because they are still needed. You are thinking about a world in terms of very limited objects. " If it is not an apple, it must be a banana because that is all there is." Particles and waves are concepts like apples and bananas. You lock yourself into impossible contradictions when you see everything that way. It may not be either or, but an amalgam or something else entirely that we don't have a mental picture for yet. "How can something distort nothing?" you said. You are putting yourself in the apple/ banana box. You are right that the equations work. You are right that we don't know exactly what an electron "looks like" It may not be physical at all but simply a particular kind of knot in the fabric of space-time. You are completely justified to imagine it in any color or shape that will help you understand it, as long as it behaves consistently with what we can observe. Your arguments about brainwashing are a little bit off the mark. It is true that we adopt a concept and use it, but not without evidence. People still do test things. If you think it is a universal conspiracy, you are not thinking about the glory and prizes a physicist would earn by coming up with something that fit the observations better and made predictions we could test. Now if you assume that we are living in a simulation and the programmer brainwashed us to see the universe in a particular way, how can I dispute you? We are both simply algorithms. You know of course that GPS satellites would be uselessly inaccurate if they didn't take relativity into account to compute their position? It really does work in real life and have practical applications. Is it really so hard to imagine that human beings with their relatively new and limited minds do not completely understand the universe yet? Concepts may change radically, but they will be changed by people who have devoured all the knowledge there is and pushed out beyond it. It is lazy to sit back and think one's insights, the product of a year or two of pondering in a cursory way are going to scrape the surface and get down to fundamental truth. Still, congratulations. It is a fun read and an interesting concept to think about in different ways.
  20. Hey, I am not condoning, or promoting anything, I am simply saying that I understand where someone could rationalize doing such to themself. I think it more telling that you are unable to put yourself in others boots, then it is that I can put myself in those boots. It is a result of conditioning to believe. Belief that your side of things is the correct side of things.
  21. And yet we know the English from a certain period as Tudors or " the" Tudors", or Elizabethans or" the " Elizabethans. Makes perfect sense to me
  22. Huh? I thought it was written right there in black and white? It is the number one issue in what he is authorized to look into. How is that not the primary focus?
  23. Seems like Dawkins doesn't mind too much the religion of love, after all.
  24. So the best thing you can take away from a rebuttal to “they weren’t that descriptive” is “where’s the Waterproofing?”
  25. AK, What you need to know is if you want to change the world you need to change yourself first. Lead by example.. You cannot change others opinions by searching for individuals who blame others who share your thoughts. Be the change you desire. Be your own leader. Be an individual. The best you can be. Focus on you. You only live once, make the best of it. Once you take the effort to focus entirely on yourself and be the best you can possibly be is when others will see in you what they want in themselves. Nobody owes you anything. You owe everything to yourself. You are healthy and alive. Lead by example. Blame no one but yourself for your failures.. we all have it in us to change our perspective and the world. This is Jordan Peterson's message.
  26. Good to see you are at least sticking to your guns and not throwing your former candidate under the bus. Though I still think you are wrong. A Clinton is equally as dangerous as a former CIA chief.
  1. Load more activity