Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

logic & basic common sense will ALWAYS rule
  3. I don't believe you

Thing is you don't know for certain the exact stance an agnostic might be taking. One agnostic might lean more to maybe. Another one towards maybe not. Personally I'm found atheist to be cold and sterile, like a morgue. Theism was to authoritarian for my liking. Agnosticism was in a way fence riding, till I quit caring either way. I good with uncertainty. Keeps me open minded. The only god/s/ess's that I know exist are just ideas. What I call the god-idea.
  4. I don't believe you

I envy your certitude. And no, I am NOT being sarcastic.
  5. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Trump said the other day he was going to personal donate to the reconstruction of Notre Dame... I'd be willing to bet if i started a thread on it,we'd see either almost complete avoidance of said thread,or half or more b***hing and complaining that "if he's really worth as much as he says he is,$25+ million is bulls***! " We've reached...The Trumplight Zone
  6. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Kind of a no brainer though isn't it? Yes it is! Because, you know damn well if they had evidence of obstruction...it would be in there! They don't. So instead of saying...we found no evidence...mmmm hmmm...all that so the Global Leftist Media can continue their narrative. It is painfully obvious Setton...are you really so dutifully duped by the media and Obama's corrupt justice dept?
  7. I don't believe you

logic & the bleeding obvious tells me god/s do not exist
  8. I don't believe you

no i disagree: deep down an agnostic is a believer = it's just that logic & the bleeding obvious is in conflict with the notion of a god/s.. normally due to upbringing IMO
  9. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Read what? The New York Times? You didn't read the Mueller report...so...what did you read?
  10. I don't believe you

So which camp are you in? Do you know, with 100% certainty that there IS a god? Or are you 100% certain that there is no god?
  11. Concrete pyramids?

I think you are just being difficult. What if we took a huge rock saw and cut the pyramid in half? We could solve the casting issue and get to see into the void above the grand gallery...
  12. Climate Change is a Hoax

Read your own Paper! It says right at first they are interested in the 3 - 12 um range, and reading further they are talking about lamps that radiate at between 3 - 7 um which will warm your skin!
  13. I don't believe you

Not the whole answer, probably, but there is a 200 mile wide coffee cup in space is a much more specific hypothesis than there is or was some Humean invisible intelligent power somewhere. Specificity diminishes inherent plausibility. Also, even if I am confident that all god hypotheses are "made up," I am probably also confident that they were not made up to be absurd (although some manage to turn out that way, and there are satirical "hypotheses" like the modern Eris, the Discordian goddess). A 200 mile wide coffee cup in space displays the toolmarks of the aspiring comedian, IMO, although other people might disagree. But insofar as I think that, I won't acknowledge it as seriously possible. Something like that?
  14. I don't believe you

Sometimes an agnostic doesn't care either way. Finding both belief and disbelief to be equally irrational and god to be a non-question. Because who gives a flip.
  15. I don't believe you

agnostics are cowards= they won't commit to one or the other just in case either one turns out to be true
  16. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Meh...immediately after the initial announcement all a sudden "Trumps tax returns" became their battle cry once again,until Barr said he'd have to redact some info,then ALL of the lefts inner Maddow showed through again like some kinda demented Bruce Banner/Hulk fiasco
  17. Washington State democrats....

If someone is in the Secret employ of someone, be it Soros or Putin or Martha Stewart, does anyone honestly think their tax returns will say “secret money from my secret employer”? Of course not. “Ohh, but lying on a tax return is a crime”, yes it is, but how do you prove that just by looking at a tax return? You need other things like spendings.
  18. I don't believe you

Because creating and running a universe requires a lot of caffeine.
  19. Yesterday
  20. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Yeah i shoulda put "without provable deception" lol That said Trumps own wild reactions to some things have made some things a little "fishier" than maybe they were...then again,i never met anyone who got investigated for anything that didn't get a bit enraged weather inoccent or not!...meh
  21. Revelations talks about climate change

Why not tell us what you see in this?
  22. I don't believe you

I'm not sure how to explain it but even if I just bestow 'god-like things' with conventional god powers this comparison sounds off to me. We can dismiss the possibility of a 200 mile wide space coffee cup entirely but on the other hand it's a reasonable possibility that a god exists who has the power to easily create a 200 mile wide space coffee cup for whatever god-like inscrutable reasons and thereby make the notion of one definitely non-dismissable? I'm not sure why a god is so much more reasonable a possibility than a moon-size space cup given that. I think the issue might have something to do with gods potentially wrecking the idea of probabilities, but haven't thought it fully through.
  23. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

ok, so someone said something, what is the big deal?
  24. Great white sharks are scared of orcas, study

If you actually read my first post... "Now if only Megalodon was still around". Is that too much to ask?
  25. Great white sharks are scared of orcas, study

Megaladon? Where did that come from?
  1. Load more activity