Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Psychic attack! Need help!

OP, you need to ask yourself why you are allowing this to go on. You say there has been zero contact of any kind between you so it is only n your head that he makes these claims and does these things. If this is true, you need to talk to your psychiatrist and get back on meds, no matter how you dislike how they make you feel before you hurt yourself or someone else. Man up and deal with it (or woman up, if you are female). You are displaying classic paranoia symptoms here, or else you are lying. You are in the trap of finding the victim mentality to be a familiar habit. Nobody can fix those things but you. Get back into therapy and take those meds you do not like, and maybe also take up meditation classes to learn a tool to calm you down and give you some perspective. That is my own best, most loving advice. I have dealt with "psychic attacks" myself when I was younger and less aware. You won't believe it now, but if you could flip to the later chapters in life experience that simply, you would find out what I eventually did- we do it to ourselves. We are, for the most part, our own demons. See your doctor, consider meditation and maybe also read up on Carl Jung's shadow work. That is the answer if you actually work it hard and are able to grasp it well. You have that power, to get things right. If not, there is no help out here, no matter how good the forum may be. The few Adepts here are not going to come and save you because you will fall right back to it the way things stand now. This is all about you. I wish you peace, healing and clarity.
  3. Place your (pretend) bets..

This thread should last 2 years+. Hahaha
  4. Oh I read it, it’s just not worth spending much time on. Your entire premise is predicated on the assumption that Lake Moeris is higher than the base of the GP. As already shown in this thread AT NO TIME DURING KHUFU’S REIGN has that ever been shown to have been true. During the New Kingdom a 55 foot above sea level claim STILL wouldn't reach the base of the GP at around 200 feet, nor would it be relevant to the GPs construction. What’s left is a complete failure of your premise. cormac
  5. Acronym it! (Part 2)

Open Presents Even Random Arrangements COOED
  6. I don't believe you

No he wasn't. He was born one but never practiced or paid his tithe. The Nixons were one of the "First Families" who settled West Jersey and there is a road named for his ancestors near the Moorestown Meetinghouse though. I also have his genealogy in my files. Philadelphia Yearly Meeting would have you, no doubt. My sister would be driving you nuts to join the Union of Concerned Scientists too. I don't think the Evangelicals on the West Coast would appreciate you though. Of course we "Traditionalists" don't consider them real Quakers.
  7. I will refer to my question and put it simpler because you obviously don't understand. It is idiotic to criticize something you haven't read.
  8. Cern and time line jumping

But the key point is which of all the possible explanations seems most reasonable to you? And how confidant go you feel about that explanation? Any second or third explanation that strikes you as reasonably possible. Then pull out your trusty stereometer and estimate the likely percentage of each so that the total adds to 100. The Papa Flintstones/Flinstone incident: Papameter: 98% Something outside of the normal occurred 2% Papa only had a normal brain misfunction As for how it occurred I don't know. My leading theory is that something in the universe gave me a rare push into a mystery to further my inquisitiveness into the nature of reality. These things are happening to people and some also with the very same Flintstones/Flinstones flip/flop.
  9. I don't believe you

Do you wish to further insult me?
  10. DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread III

I hope everyone is having a good evening; heading to bed on this end. I did my physical therapy at home tonight and my shoulder and arm are tired. Have a good night/day.
  11. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I always liked the term "coup" when used in reference to Trump. Coups happen to weak, incompetent, or corrupt leaders, historically. When people use the term it leads people to think that he is one or more of these things to have gotten himself in his current position.
  12. I think you need to go back and research, really research, the history and topography/geology and dates/dating methods used (amongst other things) and try again because just what you’ve posted here so far has more holes than Swiss Cheese. It’s one thing to be wrong but the premise for this thread wasn’t adequately researched to begin with. As the saying goes “garbage in, garbage out”. Nice bit of fiction though. cormac
  13. Mysterious Stone Archway a Time Portal?

This is now my fourth attempt to find the "doorway" *(Quinn calls it a doorway, not a arch). If someone can email me or post on my youtube page a comment i can respond with coordinates and further information. I seriously question if anyone has actually found the site. I am positive i know where it is. To date there is not a single photograph of the doorway or the columns (or rubble) anywhere online...just stories and claims. Anyone serious please contact me and lets solve this mystery. I am absolutely positive i know exactly where it is at after this last trip. This was my 4th attempt to the locate the portal. I have another youtube video out there of my failed 2nd or 3rd attempt... Like i said i know exactly where Ron Quinn was when he took some very specific photos of the plateau and arch surroundings. I was VERY VERY close this trip, but took a wrong turn, and the sun fell.
  14. I don't believe you

That actually happened in "Preacher." Harte
  15. Today
  16. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

What the hell would you call the Steele dossier? Nevermind, it was rhetorical, I couldn't care less what you think of it. An attempt to remove a duly-elected president through political assassination is a COUP, bright boy. If he gets reelected I believe they'll move on to more direct means. God help this country if they do that.
  17. I don't believe you

Dear Xeno, you are not talking with logic, and that is because you don't think about what you have said. You see, when you write something, first you think on what you are going to write about, then as you write you also keep thinking on each word you write, to make sure that each word together with other words already written, and the words that will still come from you to complete your thought, they make a consistent, coherent, and sensible communication; finally when you have completed your text, read again the whole thought for a final examination: on whether you have produced a thought that is endowed with consistency, coherency, and logic. Here is what you wrote (enumeration by yours truly): "<1>I'm not a gambler so I can't make the same spiritual bet you can. <2>Plus if god/jesus/whatever exist <3>I figure that no matter what I'm going to hell regardless." No. <3> is illogical; to be logicall you should say: " . . . I'm going to strive to escape hell regardless."
  18. Cern and time line jumping

And my incident makes it abundantly clear to me that your interpretation is way off the mark because your incident was mundane - completely normal. I might as well throw out other bizarre explanations for my incident. The creature was a GMO escapee from the nearby military base The creature was a shape shifting alien The creature was actually a legged lizard with invisible legs The creature never existed and was simply a case of mass hysteria The creature had an external ear opening on one side and not on the other The name of the creature was a Mandela snakizard The creature was a cross between a thunderbird and a bigfoot There was no creature just a ghost It was a fairy that did not want to be seen in its true form It was a manifestation of my psi energy All sorts of bizarre explanations of no value an be made up. I could probably go on half the night making up worthless chatter about this or that. Some people would rather have an explanation that adds more and more dressing to a story than accept that they were confused. Some people do not want to accept their fallible memory. They'd rather pretend something happened and that their memory is correct. To avoid being confused or fallible many people make up stories that make little sense at all. Someone broke into my house and moved my cars keys I did get my il changed regularly. Someone must have drained my oil. Don't tell me I didn't pay the bill. Someone must have lost the check I sent I didn't misread something. The universe switched out a few letters and kept the rest of reality perfect. No shifted atoms. No strange blotches. Perfectly formed letters, but the wrong ones.
  19. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

All together now...PEACH FAWTY FIE, PEACH FAWTY FIE!
  20. I don't believe you

They'd probably have me. After all, Nixon was a member. Plus, you can't go wrong with those oats. Harte
  21. Evangelicals Breaking Up With Jesus

Some more great stuff from America's best Christian, Ms Betty Bowers:
  22. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

This guy is so full of it that if someone gave him an enema, you could bury him in a shoebox...
  23. You seem to have found a lot of holes in our theory. Can you tell me what we say the open 8 inch shaft was for, or the block in the Grotto? If you can't answer that you obviously didn't read it.
  24. So, making it up as you go along, gotcha. cormac
  25. US apparently readying for Iran attack

26. Ripples in space from mass moving like water

Also if space moves around particles of matter and then fills in behind it like water, that would suggest that space can be broken down. Since a gravity field is consistent and doesn't have waves or currents through it, I doubt space is flowing around like an aether or air or water. Something cutting through water or air will eventually slow down and stop because of the resistance, in space objects continue at a constant speed unless acted on by an outside force. So one wouldn't expect waves in space to form behind matter that's moving as it would be an expenditure of it momentum energy and eventually slow it down. The squeezing on space around super dense particles of mass is also different then the analogy of an object cutting through the water or air. The amount space that is pushed apart by the particle cutting through it is heavily compensated for by how tightly space is pulled in towards the particle. hmmm
  1. Load more activity