Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Why is a gun lobbying group even involved in Government? I have the same question as to Why is a pharmaceutical group involved in government? To me having a gun lobbying group that can and does influence policy to the point where the cdc is not allowed to do research on the effectiveness of gun control. (Which to me looks like a political entity with an obviois conflict of interest) is ludicrous. From where I am, seeing the influence of a gun lobby group is as damaging to the true structure of politics as religious influence, and pharmacutical company influence. The role of government is the protection of the people for the people. To ensure health safety and prosperity for as many as they can. Not to submit to groups who hold power.
  3. Dear posters here who are out and out atheists, you see I am working on the idea that out and out atheists have nothing to show in regard to their any step by step explanation of: why and how they come to hold to the brand of their being atheist. When they do appear to produce any explanation at all on why and how they get to adopt the brand name of atheist, they are in fact not into any rational explanation, but into gobbledygook. You don't accept that? Okay, at the risk of extremely antagonizing you all out and out atheists, I challenge you to produce a rational explanation of why and how you become atheist. ________________________ gobbledygook noun language that is meaningless or is made unintelligible by excessive use of abstruse technical terms; nonsense. synonyms: gibberish, claptrap, nonsense, rubbish, balderdash, blather, garbage; informalmumbo jumbo, drivel, tripe, hogwash, baloney, bilge, bull, bunk, guff, eyewash, piffle, twaddle, poppycock, phooey, hooey "a letter full of legal gobbledygook" Courtesy of google
  4. Have you got any examples?
  5. If you assume that Don Jr's now telling the truth about what happened in that meeting on his fourth or so attempt -- no. But there's much, much more to investigate than just that one meeting.
  6. People are getting into a flap !
  7. Are you saying that Steele did not use Russian intelligence sources for his dossier? If you aren't then, explain to me how Hillary and her campaign aren't copmplicit in that activity as he was their hired gun? LMAO. Fine but he better have more than Manafort's words because coerced testimonty form one guy isn't go9ing to hack it. You know, something like the Fusion GPS banking records that everyone but Mueller has. Yeah, all based on what? Papa+10's drunken ravings in a bar? LMAO.
  8. Aquila King

I'm willing to bet that you could fart in a water bottle and some idiot out there would buy it.

1. Ruby04

Ruby04

Do it in a bag and label it Raw air don't forget to make up a fake bunch of health claims to go with it.

9. I agree this is part of the problem. Personally I will always refer to the shooter as the shooter. That is as much as I am willing to give them. They are not human enough to be worthy of a name in my eyes. I will mention the names of victims, talk about thier age, thier dreams, thier unfulfilled potential. But the shooter is nothing and deserves nothing.
  10. Why are terrible films always considered cult classics? What is so appealing about a film that bombed at the cinema decades ago?
  11. Wild guess -- but I strongly suspect Mueller just ignores partisan attempts at word-lawyering false equivalency. Again -- investigating a crime isn't illegal. Same reason any Federal prosecutor would dredge up someone's past. For leverage to flip him. Donald Trump is telling friends and aides in private that things are going great — for him. Some reasons: He's decided that a key witness in the Russia probe, Paul Manafort, isn't going to "flip" and sell him out, friends and aides say. Source: NBC If multiple Western Intelligence Agencies were also raising red flags about her campaign, I expect I'd be howling for a Special Prosecutor to investigate Clinton.
  12. What kids think....with their not cognitively fully developed brains....that others will admire and fear them as they wallow in their own coolness.
  13. Should I see that as an admission that you're not to be trusted then? Sorry to hear that, but good to know. cormac
  14. bull****! We exchange ideas all the time. My grandfather dragged me to every reserve there was. No Indian "Wisdom Keeper" likes to be called a "Shaman" because of the Newage conections. Your lying.
  15. Firstly, it isn't people killing the weak. It's people killing the innocent. I would even go as far as saying the weaker members in society often become the shooter. It's a power grab. Secondly countries with higher levels of Athiesm don't have these issues. So this is not about God.
  16. That's an interesting way to say "I never actually talked to them".
  17. 55.5% have sworn allegiance to your "God". That leaves 44.5% who aren't.......
  18. NASA's James Webb Space Telescope to Reveal Secrets of the Red Planet
  19. Perhaps the funding was more available to "prove" man's eeevil use of "nucular" technology. Anyway, I simply found just as valid of a historical standard to use in rebuttal. Guessing the scientists had fun on the trip..
  20. Still clinging to that meeting I see. Thin Tiggs, very very thin. That meeting didn't help Trump win the election, now did it? In regards to the bold, fair enough.
  21. PINEY - Please, please, please dont take this the wrong way, but you asked therefore I want to to answer. The individuals who worked on my case, including natives i.e. Shamans ( they dont mind being referred as that ) would not want me giving their contact info to you or to anyone else on this forum. Who are you? What organization do you belong to? What's your relation or contribution to this case other than you belong to a web forum/community as I do? Paranormal teams, they included work on a client privileged basis. Why would I embarrass myself by giving you their information? You'd just be asking them the same silly/asinine questions. I'm being truthful as I possibly can when I say this - You've not demonstrated to me one ounce of understanding the subject matter. So no, I'm not giving you their contact information. I would lose the respect of these individuals by giving up contact info to members of forum. Sorry not going to happen. Really?
  22. Final Frontier
  23. Did Trump Jr. accept any of that material? Curious is not guilty even in Mueller's world. Hillary, on the other hand, did accept info from the Russian government, albeit false info, but she still felt comfortable enough with its authenticity to allow it to be "leaked" just prior to the election. BTW, Mueller will not call anything until at least after the midterms because part of his job is to keep up a constant barrage on Trump is guilty noise, I expect some indictments in October. Absolute BS IMHO and time for Sessions to get off his **** and do some indicting of his own because real crimes agauinst the country have been committed by democrats not fantasy crimes like Mueller is "investigating".
  24. Ahahahah... one of these days, I’m gonna change my evil ways... one of these days...
  1. Load more activity