Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I prefer RFK more than Donald Trump, and people say I am bent knee MAGA. So by that reasoning, I should be considered a big time RFK supporter! Though I would prefer Nikki Haley to both of them and no one had ever accused me of being a Haley fanboi, so by that logic I'm not a RFK supporter. Depends how badly you feel like smearing me, I guess
  3. Don't forget - in order to seed clouds and induce rainfall, there have to be moisture bearing clouds to seed You can't "seed" blue skies! (And no, the record rain in Dubai was not caused by cloud seeding!)
  4. Essan

Atlanteans

The problem is there is little data on the actual course of the Tamanrassett river - hence why it's shown as such a broad line on maps*. Looks like it would have flowed north of Richat and may have been only 20-50 miles away. Of course, back when the Tamanrassett was flowing, the Richat would have presumably been covered in vegetation - trees and tall grasses - and have been even less obvious than it is today. * I suspect some people think that broad line is the actual width of the river itself!
  5. This is obviously a very important ruling to have in place! I hope Varda are very heavily fined and possibly banned from another launch for a long time.
  6. Here are some forms you can download to apply for a license to modify the weather in the state of Texas. https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/weather/wmodforms.htm Here's a map of weather modification projects in Texas. https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/weather/weathermodmap.htm I've already stated that 8 states are actively modifying the weather and that isn't isolated incidents. On top of that there are 50 countries that are using some form of weather modification and that is why the UN issued a moratorium on geoengineering the climate. Of course it fell on deaf ears. https://now.northropgrumman.com/making-rain-science-weather-manipulation Not only the purposeful and direct seeding there's the increased rainfall from the simple act of irrigating crops in western states that have a downwind increase in precipitation due to increased evaporation. Even cities have a downwind affect on weather. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/01/here-comes-the-rain-again-how-cities-modify-the-weather Weather modification is not a conspiracy and I can say without reservation that the militaries and governments of the world would like nothing more than to utilize the technology for their advantage and that they are actively researching the possibility. I've made an effort to separate the conspiracy aspects of chemtrails to the facts of weather modification but there is that pesky law of "Unintended Consequences" that we all must acknowledge.
  7. ouija ouija

AI news presenters

That's very interesting . . . thought-provoking. I wonder if anyone else here has seen that. Welcome to UM
  8. Abramelin

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

Easy: the angle of lighting was different every time a copy of the inscription was made. The 'stick' may not have been part of the inscription because it was just a ridge on the rock.
  9. One morning when faced with the consequences of his own behaviour the Devil made a plan: I will fake my death on the internet and m********e while I watch how everybody lies about what a good mother I was. And so it came to be. The End add: fun facts about ducks: source
  10. Unusual Tournament

Atlanteans and Athenians…of Okeanos

I get the impression of a Black Sea region, Maybe Crimea as a peninsula and horse soldiers using the Parthian Shot. The bit about the snakes and Libya throws me off
  11. The First Kings of Europe: The Varna Culture The Varna Necropolis, Bulgaria contains the earliest gold treasure in the world, dating to 4500 BC. These Chalcolithic graves of Old Europe contained more than 3,000 gold artefacts weighing over six kilograms. That's more than anywhere else in the fifth millennium BC, including Mesopotamia and Egypt. Instead of the glorious civilisations of the near east, the world's first goldsmiths lived on the shores of the Black Sea. But what was the Varna Culture? How did they accumulate so much treasure? And what happened to them?
  12. Over 8,000 years ago, the first farmers of Europe moved into the fertile lands of the central Balkans. These people would develop complex societies and advanced technologies, as well as sophisticated artistic and ritual practices expressed in part through astonishing ceramic figurines. They were cattle herding crop growing farmers who lived in large settlements and they also developed the first metal working in Europe. They may also have been warriors, waging war with stone maces and copper axes on their enemies. And they may have developed the earliest writing anywhere in the world. This is the incredible story of Europe’s first civilisation - the Vinča Culture.
  13. Scott Creighton

Hi Jon, Nice of you to join us here. Your expertise in all things artistic, I'm sure, will be much appreciated by many of the UM peeps here. SC: Yes, that's correct. SC: Yes, again. SC: Sort of, yes. Kinda - now you see it, now you don't. Now you see it again, now you don't again. SC: Two grew it (Vyse and Hill). Two 'ungrew' it (Perring and Rowe) - though, as Eric Morecambe once famously said, "Not necessarily in that order." SC: No. First by Vyse 27th April 1837, second by Hill some time between 9th - 22nd May 1837. Cheers, SC
  14. We've talked about it a lot on a different forum years ago, we referred to it as Kundalini (like that but different) the official description fits to a t: source, didn't vet them they said what was in the direction of what I was remembering so yeah that is the state of affairs, to awaken to your true pure self is in this world of Moloch 'illness'
  15. Abramelin

Atlanteans

I'd like to see a map with both the Tamanrasset River and the Richat Structure. All I could find is the next, not very accurate image from the Reddit site:
  16. Today
  17. Jon Ellison

So are you saying the stick appeared in some 150 year old drawings and didn't appear in some other 150 year old drawings, and is currently in a state of disappeared in modern photos in exactly the position as it is disappeared in some 150 year old drawings? So some old drawings are true to the modern photo. ie No stick? So some other old drawings somehow grew a stick? How many old drawings grew a stick? Were all the old drawings that grew a stick by the same artist?
  18. Your have a point a can't argue and have you noticed for the most part I don't visit religious sections, also good point that some people will kill people have died over not agreeing on religion in fact it might be the cause of more human conflict and death that anything else.
  19. More like a limited yawn. No damage to Israel and no damage done to Iran. This incident, just reinforces my belief wars between two nations are not spontaneous. They are planned by the big players, the actors chosen, the allies and alliances square off and the outcome scripted to effect a real politik conclusion where all major players benefit or the dispute pit on ice
  20. I guess we will see how it stacks up against the evidence of his car being seen in the area near the time of the murders and the earlier reports that his cell phone was also shown to have been at that location at that time.
  21. AstroSat unravels mysteries surrounding Black Hole X-ray Binary MAXI J1820+070. https://www.indiatoday.in/science/story/indias-astrosat-unravels-black-hole-secrets-like-never-before-2502606-2024-02-15
  22. Interesting to see they're finally abandoning the pretence that opposing Israeli action is anti-Semitism. Now it's just anti-Israel. Who'd have thought you'd be punished in America for expressing opposition to a country that isn't even the US?
  23. Nope, you make a contention against fact, you prove it. Still waiting for you to present "Osiris N" as seen below from the actual hieroglyphs of the PT, been waiting for nearly a year, more than enough time for you to have done this. Nothing can move forward until you can do this.
  24. Mini drones shot down by air defenses in Isfahan were flown by “infiltrators from inside Iran,” an Iranian analyst tells State TV, after sources say Israel launched an attack on Iranian soil. https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/mini-drones-were-flown-by-infiltrators-inside-iran-analyst-tells-state-tv/
  25. Hi Ajay Crime exists in every country in the world and has since the dawn of time.
  1. Load more activity