Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. because it's straight out of Sen. McCarthy's witchhunting handbook. Don't you see that? "You once met some Russians, who may have been Shadowy. You are consequently guilty of Un-American Activities. Take him away!".
  3. special in the sense that the U.S. are world leaders in aerospace and technology. they have resources and methods of analytical detection second to none. they had a pilot eyewitness... a radar and camera recording to prove it. now if the aircraft is employing aerodynamics beyond those we have then what other conclusion can be made?
  4. Indeed, it's been shown pretty conclusively that the "Steele Dossier", for one, was almost certainly a Ukrainian propaganda operation.
  5. What substance do you post? Just the latest gossip about some absurd "Shadowy Russians" who may or may not have once posted something on facebook. And you say others have no substance?! You're about the only one keeping this ridiculous affair going.
  6. Actually, their agendas are not the same. Turkey's real enemy are the Kurds who being of Persian origin are ethnically different from Turks (as well as Arabs), although they are Sunni as most Turks. More than religious its a struggle between ethnicities. Turkey fears the creation of a Kurdistan on it's border and 20 million Kurds occupying large chunks of it's Anatolian region within it's border. For Turkey, what happens in Syria with the Assad regime is low on its agenda while a US/Kurdish alliance against Assad is high on the US' agenda and endangers Turkish interests.
  7. True, thankfully they only see statuses you post.
  8. well friends I understood. followers? just strange. We used to be able to be asked and approve and then you had a friend, easy to talk with or mail to. Here they do not even have to ask. Kinda twittery I guess.
  9. So I thought I would give you some of the CORRECT pyramid texts. These are only a few - I could lumber you with many of them. But these few will serve to show that you have gone astray in thinking the Faulkner text was one single text and that you had the latest understanding. (pyramid of Unas) Osiris Unis, accept Horus’s white teeth, which provide your mouth. (pyramid of Pepi I): ."I am Nut, the Granary. I will wipe the mouth of Osiris Pepi" (pyramid of Pepi I) ". Osiris, you should embrace them: there is none [of them] who will be away from you. Father Osiris Pepi, accept, let your throat breathe from them. Don’t [you] let [loose of] them, and come to your proper condition" "Green light over the Great Pyramid" just looks silly in these contexts (teeth in a green light? Green light with a mouth? (there's many more examples) Or for the word, "King" (pyramid of Pepi I) The mistress of contentment will be in festival for Pepi, for Pepi has come to stand on the north of the sky with him and Pepi has acquired the Two Lands like the king of the gods\ (Pyramid of Pepi I) Turn yourself and see this serving that the king has made for you, that Foremost of Westerners has made for you, that you might go to yonder gods, the northern Imperishable Stars. (pyramid of Pepi II) This Osiris Pepi Neferkare is the eldest son of Geb and] Nut. This Pepi Neferkare is Osiris, whom [Geb] bore [that he might make] him Dual King in his every insignia. Sons of Horus: (pyramid of Merenre) O, Hapi, Imseti, Duamutef, and Qebehsenuef! Fetch for Nemtiemzaf Merenre that Khnum-made boat that is in that Canal of the Goose. (pyramid of Merenre) For Nemtiemzaf Merenre is one of those four gods—Imseti, Hapi, Duamutef, and Qebehsenuef—who live on Maat and lean on their electrum staves, the watchmen of the Nile-Valley land. (pyramid of Pepi II) Those four royal property attendants of this Pepi Neferkare—Imseti, Hapi, Duamutef, and Qebehsenuef, Horus of Letopolis’s progeny—have stood up, that they might bind a rope-ladder for this Pepi Neferkare and make firm a ladder for Pepi Neferkare, and elevate Pepi Neferkare to the Beetle when he comes into being in the eastern side of the sky. Throne: (pyramid of Neith) You shall lead the perfect ones and govern the westerners, for you are an akh of great strength who lands for yourself at the causeway to every place you wish to be. Neith, you shall exercise control there, for the god has [commanded] that you save yourself from the claim of your opponent, Neith; for you are the one Osiris has placed on his throne that you might lead the westerners and become akh at the fore of the gods (pyramid of Pepi II) Oh, Pepi Neferkare, you are a great one’s son. You shall become clean in the Duat lake and receive your throne in the Marsh of Reeds. (pyramid of Neith) . You shall sit on your metal throne and render judgment with the Dual Ennead. Serpent (also "snake"): (Pyramid of Teti) Fetch Teti to your side, and he will light a lamp for you and guard you like Nu’s guarding of those four serpent goddesses on the day they guarded the chair—Isis, Nephthys, Neith, and She who Aspirates Throats. (Pyramid of Unis) Unis is one who eats people and lives on gods, one who has fetchers and sends off dispatches. Grasper of Forelocks in the kettle is the one who lassoes them for Unis; Serpent with Sweeping Head is the one who guards them for him and bars them for him; Pyramid of Unis) You are one whom the attacker attacked, you snake whose attack has missed. Your aggression is for your aggressor, you snake whose attack has missed. (Pyramid of Unis) Mafdet will jump on the neck of the snake who brings his gift, and again on the neck of the snake with sweeping head. Which is the one who will remain? Unis is the one who will remain "Lotus" does not appear in the pyramid texts though it does in the later Coffin texts. So... there's many more of these examples. While these individual verses may not make sense to you, when you see them in context (each within its own pyramid and placed on significant walls), they make perfect sense. Your re-interpretations don't. And as I indicated, there are well over 200 more examples of this and your re-interpretation fails on them.
  10. Maybe thought you'd think of him like a stalker
  11. bummer, I guess I offended .zz. for asking what a follower was about. He stopped following me
  12. Can I stop aging now at 30 but looking 18 lol
  13. That would make immortality a bit nicer
  14. A father in Maryland turned in his 18 yr old daughter after he found her journal detailing plans to attack her school on April 5, in which she intended to die. When police searched the house, they found a shotgun and items needed to make bombs. The girl was taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation. Later she will be charged. I know it was hard, but, good job dad! http://wjla.com/news/local/father-turns-in-daughter-after-finding-journal-with-plans-of-mass-shooting-at-md-school
  15. Unless we have stopped aging then lol
  16. Yes, according to his vows and it's not just one Catholic Priest, it's every single one of them. They are bound by the rules of the Church governing the confessional and the confidentiality of the penitent's confession. The OP's Priest is just one out of thousands, many of whom have heard such horrific confessions more than once--and sometimes from other Priests. This is the conundrum of confession and it's systemic. In the Church's top down hierarchy, any reform would have to start at The Holy See and the Pope, himself.
  17. :DDDDD too funny!
  18. Damn we get 1500 years and that's it, how wrinkly do we get. Because that's gotta be Shar Pei level
  19. think she says something like we become immortal in 4000 and it all ends by 5500. I mean, just our luck right?
  20. Impressive the internet will still exist then
  21. Kinda sad to think that come the year 4500 we will still be on UM and dealing with prophets coming in to say we will soon all die
  22. Bush meat??
  23. It has to be so far out to get it wrong and it doesn't come up.
  24. vague?? why by the year 4000 we will be immortal! and the universe ends after the year 5000. Gripping stuff :DDD
  25. So vague like most so they can be twisted to fit
  26. Today
  27. The way I am is if someone does want to know something about me, just ask and worst you'll get is told no I'm not answering that. Its 5:10pm and I'm slightly tipsy, 2 glasses of wine I've stopped now so I'll give them a read
  1. Load more activity