Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

What you said about higher education earlier is true too. My sister has a PHD in biology and botany so no high school wanted her because they would have to pay her. Instead she taught in Europe, started a few Montessori schools and then finally taught at a college. Now she tools around studying plants and animals writing papers. We had a Montessori school right in this house. Insurance was too high though.
  3. Time will tell remember the invite tho.
  4. Sorry. Your model of reality doesn't mesh with mine. Once I'm dead, the only thing that will be left of me is a memory and eventually that will fade away.
  5. Tommy Robinson standing for MEP

If you don't think TR is under surveillance then it's you who's deluded not me... important enough for you to keep up your script like counter argument....
  6. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

increase of violence seem to correlate with lgbt movements and "protection laws" and it really did increase https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States
  7. I invite you in time to come see me in the after life XenoFish as the truth will have been revealed to you and say " Paul you were right it was the truth". Yes a personal experience recorded as it happened.
  8. DtA,,, this is easy. Who is the expert on what was seen, the eyewitnesses with ailments or a doctor who was not there? A doctor actually had an "opinion" that a UFO could NOT cause their illness ?? LOL! Sorry but that one cracks me up That's a desperation defense
  9. Going by this map of the deep oceanic currents the crap would do a twirl around the Pacific and head towards Indonesia.
  10. well today bet365 are giving odds of 1/80..... on the Brexit Party getting the most seats in the UK EU elections !! that's pretty much a dead cert... https://www.bet365.com/?&cb=10326510842#/AC/B5/C20642645/D1/E41412474/F2/ voting for the Brexit Party is teaching the MSM a lesson as well as the two main parties... can't wait to vote for them on Thursday...
  11. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I often wonder how many gay people liked it when their life and lifestyle were in the shadows? Just a thought.
  12. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

i heard a theory Israel is actually benefited from the attack, they need those countries destabilized, or they may just get together and attack Israeli. Israel benefited the most from NATO reaction to 911
  13. Nigel Farage’s undisclosed ‘lavish’ gifts

The Brexit Party offices are being raided tomorrow. Its going to be a late night for Farage tonight with all that shredding to do lmao.
  14. Nigel Farage’s undisclosed ‘lavish’ gifts

What a waste of a banana and salted caramel milkshake. Farage should have laughed it off and asked for a straw. Still he was cool and collected under the circumstances.
  15. I don't believe you

Oh, ok. So I know teachers in the U.S. don't earn enough to support themselves much less make HUGE contributions to charity.
  16. US apparently readying for Iran attack

The rocket attack hardly hit anything and nobody is claiming responsibility. It smells of a false flag from a million miles away. Does anyone truly trust the likes of Netanyahu, Pompeo and Bolton LOL?
  17. I haven't read every word of every document I was shown. I made notes, and they are what I refer to. So if you are going to split hairs between "read" and "seen", that is up to you. In my earlier post I wrote: "The evidence he has explains how only a relatively small number of people knew what was going on." The explanation is the "cell system" I mentioned in my last post. I presume you know what a cell system is. A small number of people who are in on some sort of plan direct others without them knowing what the plan is, or even that there is a plan. Where is the inconsistency in what I have said? By definition a cell system involves a relatively small number of people, but what percentage that is, is not possible to say. Like I said, John Kelly has tried to estimate this, but reached no conclusion. Other than the people within his "cell", he never told anyone what his role was. Similarly, no one ever approached him and announced that they were part of the plan to "hoax" the missions. So how could he ever know what the overall percentage was? You say you have seen all the memos from Werner von Braun to James Webb during Aug-Sep 68. How do you know there aren't some missing? Could you direct me to the memos you have seen? I have seen many of the memos - and not just the ones shown to me by John Kelly - but I know I haven't seen them all because, for instance, I have a note of von Braun referring to something he wrote in a memo dated on September 10, but I have never seen that memo. I ask this because one of the possibly suspicious aspects of the memos I was shown is what could be an unrealistic friendliness von Braun displays to Webb. The two men were known to hate each other, but von Braun often asks how Webb's wife and children are. In doing so he refers to the children not by their real names but by the names Webb always used. If I can find an inconsistency, then perhaps there is a flaw in John Kelly's claims.
  18. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

yes they will, and once precedent is set, other religions will follow, since i can't think of religion where homosexuality is OK, if you do not see by now how all those gay protection laws do not really protect gays, quite the opposite actually, you will soon
  19. Classic example of the upper classes acting superior and refusing to answer any questions.
  20. Carlos Allende

AT THIS GRAVE MOMENT IN OUR HISTORY, I would urge everyone to remember the mass riots and civil unrest that followed the broadcast of the final episode of LOST. Once again, we have suffered an unimaginable disappointment, but we _must_ believe in the power of our shared humanity to overcome _any_ sorrow.

#GameofThrones, 

21. You are right, it would not be taken seriously. However it would still be useful. If any credible scientist would be part of the investigation, it could get them to buy into the phenomenon. If a credible news show (not that there are many left) could investigate and show some stuff that they back up, it would be a nudge in the right direction. Personally I don't think any of it is real. But I'm not 100% convinced of it. Just haven't found much great evidence.
  22. A man has found the remains of a sword from the 335-year-old wreck of a former pirate ship off Cornwall. It is the fourth find by Robert Felce from the site at the rocky Dollar Cove at Gunwalloe, on Mount’s Bay near Helston. In previous years he has picked up the remains of three hand-grenades from the 17th century wreck of the ship Schiedam. This time he chanced upon a rocky remnant which revealed a heavily corroded iron blade inside, wide enough to be of a sword or cutlass. https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/history/treasure-hunter-finds-remains-sword-2862204 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7050115/Treasure-hunter-finds-remains-pirates-sword-335-year-old-wreck.html Related:
  23. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Under Trump it isn't. His Administration is full of belligerent Neocons.
  24. Captain Risky

I wonder if Bran the Broken has to wait long for a wheel chair accessible Uber...

25. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Yes, there is a conflict between them but both Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Sexuality are protected in law in the UK. That conflict is unreconcilable so the focus should be on creating a society where people with difference values function together properly instead. Schools need to be asking parents if they are okay with children being taught about homosexuality. If the parents arent, their views need to be respected. The education system doesnt have the legal or moral authority to overrule Freedom of Religion and therefore I suspect when this gets to court the Muslim protestors will win.
  1. Load more activity