Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-quietly-shipped-long-range-atacms-missiles-ukraine-2024-04-24/ The United States in recent weeks secretly shipped long-range missiles to Ukraine for use in its battle to fight off Russian invaders, and Ukraine has now used them twice, a U.S. official said on Wednesday.
  3. LOL, no. You are the one that is brainwashed. There are no people flying Biden flags. Wearing Biden hats. Saying Biden is above the law. "the next time they steal." Coming from the person who penned a goodbye letter to this entire forum because Sidney Powell couldn't provide proof. And, years later, still can't. You're honestly pathetic that you can't see you're the one that's brainwashed. Am I brainwashed? No. I'd vote for multiple Republicans over Joe Biden. You people care about a single man that has never put someone above himself his entire life. It's weird. The only good thing is that your generation doesn't have much longer...
  4. jmccr8

Peskov threatens to expand the "buffer zone" in Ukraine if Kyiv receives longer-range missiles, — Reuters This is how the Kremlin reacted to the possibility of Ukraine receiving ATACMS missiles with a longer range from the USA, which will allow Ukraine to strike deeper inside Russia. https://t.me/pilotblog/11575
  5. jmccr8

⚡️🟡 🇺🇸 The US announced a new military aid package worth $1 billion It includes: 🟠 RIM-7 and AIM-9M missiles for air defense; 🟠 Stinger anti-aircraft missiles; 🟠 Small arms and additional rounds of small arms ammunition, including .50 caliber rounds to counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS); 🟠 Additional ammunition for HIMARSes; 🟠 155mm artillery rounds, including High Explosive and Dual Purpose Improved Conventional Munitions rounds; 🟠 105mm artillery rounds; 🟠 60mm mortar rounds; 🟠 Bradley IFVs; 🟠 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles (MRAPs); 🟠 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWVs); 🟠 Logistics support vehicles; 🟠 Tactical vehicles to tow and haul equipment; 🟠 Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles; 🟠 Javelin and AT-4 anti-armor systems; 🟠 Precision aerial munitions; 🟠 Airfield support equipment; 🟠 Anti-armor mines; 🟠 Claymore anti-personnel munitions 🟠 Demolitions munitions for obstacle clearing; 🟠 Night vision devices; 🟠 Spare parts, field equipment, training munitions, maintenance, and other ancillary equipment https://t.me/pilotblog/11574
  6. Researchers find oldest undisputed evidence of Earth’s magnetic field Related story:
  7. tcgram

What's for dinner?

Late night tonight, so it's a shredded chicken taco and fiesta potatoes for supper. Fresh fruit for dessert.
  8. DieChecker

Rogue's Gallery III

With beard... Without beard. with baby girl...
  9. The story of the first Alor people adapting to climate change 43,000 years ago
  10. Definitely got some Yes vibes going on...
  11. Scholar4Truth

Would You Rather

Those of you that have played or heard of the game Would You Rather know that the rules of the game are that your given two choices, and of those two you have to choose one of them etc. The person will then follow up with two choices and the game proceeds. Here is the first one: Would you rather eat your favorite food the rest of your life or only once and never again?
  12. I think people are being mean and cruel to this man. He is a person. He could be somebody's family member, somebody's husband, brother... ....the President of the United States of America! 🤣
  13. China on track for crewed moon landing by 2030, space official says Related stories:
  14. https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-mocked-admitting-cant-trusted-latest-gaffe-agreed-joe Freudian slip? "We cant be trusted... Pause...". 😆
  15. He's comedy gold. Old SNL would have just ruined this poor old man. Pause....
  16. >Says that an interstellar civilization's technology would be incomprehensible to us. >Tries to find one by listening for conventional radio signals. Even Earth only generated a radio bubble for a century or so, the signals we use today mostly don't penetrate the ionosphere anymore. Aliens visiting Earth may be unlikely, but isn't it even more unlikely that SETI will ever actually find anything the way they're doing it? I mean, we would need to be listening in the right place for a cosmologically insignificant window of time when another, slightly less advanced species is making radio noise. They would need to be close enough that their signals could get to us without being garbled in the interstellar medium, and/or another species at our own level of tech or slightly higher would need to send us a tight-beam transmission like the Arecibo message out of all the exoplanets they have to choose from, and that's if we're even considered "habitable" by their standards.
  17. I am asking you because I want to know how your view that Matthew wrote down what Jesus said relates to your views about the relationships among Matthew's gospel and Mark's and Luke's gospels (the "synoptic problem" for short). I do appreciate your kind words about my mind, but the only way I can think of to learn your view is to ask you. So I did. I am an agnostic, and so yes, that means I don't believe in God (not to be confused with a belief that there are no gods). But whether or not a specific person wrote down what another specific person said has nothing to do with the existence of God (or not). That's what you claimed. Something secular and factual, one person said something and another person wrote it down. Around here, if a member posts a claim, then they can expect questions. Throughout your time with us, you have often dodged questions about your claims. It looks like you're going to dodge my questions, too. They're easy questions, they only concern what your opinions are. Surely you have an opinion about how Luke manages to have so many of the same sayings as Matthew - in Greek - even though Luke wasn't there. Surely you have an opinion about how Matthew so often uses the same words as Mark does when describing things Jesus did, when Mark wasn't there and Matthew was, in your view. So what do you think? You're not otherwise shy about sharing your opinions.
  18. Today
  19. Both. ? Yup , trump is still the real president. .just ask him.
  20. What makes you think your alleged experience was a human craft?
  1. Load more activity