Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's date sensitive, Hazard. Meaning, if these highly sophisticated crafts were observers back in the 50's and 60's, and the various Air Forces could do nothing about them, I'd say that ET should move right to the front of the list. How could you overlook such an obvious evidence/clue?
  3. Most of Gaza is open land. There could easily be humanitarian "islands" set up with shelters, food distribution points, medical facilities and sanitation services if there was a desire to do it. The idea that they have nowhere to go is ridiculous. That's propaganda to keep pummelling Israel with. You'll note that we are nearly 6 months on from 10/7 and NO ONE has tried to even begin the process of creating those islands for the refugees. Gee, I wonder why?
  4. yeah you can fekin laugh mate with ya stupid smiley response to ^this^ reply!! though Hammer & myself rarely get on in here I WILL NOT tolerate basic pathetic insults!! if this banter is an in joke then i take it back. get a life mate for naff sake, grow up! 💤
  5. Agree,to a point. Any islamic terrorists caught should be fed alive to the pigs,then the pigs crap should be wrapped in pig skin,then maybe fed to another pig. Just a thought.
  6. There is nothing misleading at all about the headline. In Georgia the state reserves the right to refuse Felons the right vote if they are in prison or if they are on probation they are not allowed to vote until their probation is finished approved. Brian K. Pritchard, voted without reporting that he was on probation for a Felony, and he voted 9 times violating the law described above. So maybe the problem isn't caused by being poorly worded, maybe the problem is not understanding United States, state law and reading comprehension. Below is a link that describes Georgia voting laws, Can I Vote if I am a Felon in Georgia: Can I Vote if I am a Felon in Georgia? | Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorneys (peachstatelawyer.com) JIMHO
  7. Thanks,that was basically what i was thinking. Also do these different islamic extremists groups have a similar core value ? Eg insulting mohamed = death.but disagree on a few other points. Also constantly reading the same book over and over again can't be good for your mental health.
  8. you must be a very bored person to spend so much time in here typing away.. Sounds to me like you need to get laid
  9. I don't know. Last I heard Thor got fat and kill Thanos.
  10. Fair enough, however it's worth pointing out that illegal immigration under Biden has been at an all-time high, which makes him particularly bad at his job. Though to be fair to Biden, I would put the blame on the mainstream media portraying Biden as soft on immigration and therefore USA soft on immigration. These perceptions from those who want to get in make them think the attempt is worth the risk and thus a spike in illegal crossings, rather than a failure in Border Policy. Welcome to politics. If people got things done when they were supposed to instead of using policy as an election bone to fight over, things would be much better. Arguably that's the appeal in Trump, being an outsider who can "drain the swamp" - and I appreciate the data shows that didn't happen, but perception is more powerful than reality. Trump cultivates a perception that the swamp wasn't drained because he was being hamstrung by the elites, but now he's learned his lessons and knows what to do the next time. Whether that's reality or just his carefully crafted fiction, it gains votes. Nothing significant is going to change. He won't drain the swamp. But he won't be a dictator either. Those are the two extreme camps the media is trying to force us into, and I think that's absurdly reductive and misses all the nuance in between where reality (and the majority of our opinions and views) actually lies. And I would put money on us having more in common than different if we ever met in real life.
  11. the whole world should get together & say in a world wide news announcement that any Muslim extremists killed in a terror attack WILL BE buried wrapped in pig skin. Would that make them think twice do you think? Just a thought
  12. Yes. It's a comparison/relative. Because I'm not going to detail what they actually did to Muslims they view as apostates. You have. I'm explaining how they view the world. If you don't understand how these people think, you'll never understand how to stop them.
  13. Scholar4Truth

What's for dinner?

Brown Sugar Chicken, Yellow Rice and Green Beans.
  14. Yesterday
  15. You don’t lie well either. Put up your pic or stand corrected.
  16. That's what he means when speaking of ISIS yes... They basically consider it personally traitorous if ANY other Muslims do not believe exactly as they do... ISIS hasn't really been around long enough to have caused much trouble in the West,they've been mostly busy in the ME. ETA Actually as @Setton pointed out to me,ISIS has been around longer than most knew...they just prefer their own region to cause chaos.
  17. Islamic extremists do hate Muslims who do not share their set of values because they view them as traitors who are insulting Mohamed. However, I am not certain if they hate westerners more or less than Muslim Traitors. Because the punishment is the same for both groups and beheading is the preferred method.
  18. Your poking the wrong bear, just a heads up.✌🏼️
  19. Quote from article: It's only intriguing to a few
  20. I thought she was an alien when she had that mop top hair style.
  21. You don’t do car salesmen of a lemon well at all. Don’t quit your day job. 😬
  1. Load more activity