Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 20 is pretty quick, Maybe "care," isn't the right word if you think the experience is worth your time to post it it might be interesting and I'm all in favor of more traffic in my go to sections, I think some rather odd things do happen with phones
  3. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

A refinery burns in the Smolensk region (Russia) after a UAV attack Message from Russian officials: “In all likelihood, as a result of an enemy attack on civilian fuel and energy facilities, fires occurred in the Smolensk and Yartsevo districts. The Ministry of Emergency Situations is eliminating the consequences on the spot. I ask you to remain calm and not to panic,” the governor wrote. Local residents report that an oil refinery near the villages of Razdoro and Prigorskoye is on fire and publish a video. At least 4-5 explosions are reported. https://t.me/pilotblog/11557
  4. Each process takes about 20 minutes. But something happened on my phone tonight that defied normal explanation. I might explain tomorrow if anyone claims to care.
  5. Sometimes a con man is most desperately trying to con himself.
  6. Time may be a quantity like matter that is quantized. Instead of a movie, the universe may be like a series of still photographs. Instead of continuous motion like a movie, we jump from one very close still photograph to another in the smallest quantum of time. Then as Einstein might have thought, all of the still photographs still exist in some sort of cosmic stack. Maybe if you knew how, you could move backwards or sideways through those quantum instant photos.
  7. Ooh no, I'm a terrible skeptic and my heads in the sand, feel better? And you are still sadly boring in your thinking a skeptic has the burden to prove your delusional claims are not paranormal, you missed where I said,
  8. Today
  9. Iran was also involved in the Boston marathon bombing and usa has done 0 .
  10. There are thousents of cameras everywhere now, on houses , fences, corners , stop lights , stores you name it. Feeling watched is no longer just a feeling , it's a reality
  11. What was the reason for divorce? Lack of arousenes?
  12. The thing is you have never disproven any of my experiences so you're not a very dedicated skeptic, you just have your opinion which isn't much really. You are still the same, head buried in the sand and not willing to look outside the box. As for trolling, I'm sure you live under a bridge with three 🐐's 🤣.
  13. And yet everytime some violent person or group is pulled up for their behaviour or actions there you are like any activist. Maybe your not what you think either.
  14. This message from the Bible, specifically from Matthew 24:7-8, is often interpreted as a warning about the signs of the end times or the coming of a significant event. It speaks of times where nations and kingdoms will clash in a major war possibly with use of atomic bombs, accompanied by natural disasters like famines and earthquakes. Remember that military technologies have been created by world powers able to produce earthquakes . There will be a major Hegemony war as sooner America colapses and unfortunately the current administration is rushing its end at incredible speed. Same as the Roman empire collapse, the world would enter in another medieval time, like stage .
  15. Philosophers have too much time on their hands clearly.😀 Time represents the unit of measure between two events . At cosmic scale it represents the birth life and death of all celestial objects, therefore linear and unidirectional .
  16. Hi OverSword Nope not when I'm alone and don't care if people do when I'm out in public.
  17. Yes, you are asking too much from a troll bot
  18. Yes but it's sobering how quickly a person can just loose it ,
  19. Not me, I knew some better than others but they were all in total melt down on drugs and or drink, in my cases i think they were knee jerking to a bad moment in life, didnt reach out just snuffed it, in more than one caes it caused lifetime damage to survivors,
  20. He did with one of the many young girls he has molested.
  21. What size hose did u use how long it takes to drain them top back off
  22. Hi MrsGently You have said you are agnostic which makes me wonder about who were you asking for forgiveness from? If you have no god then the 2 options are from another person or yourself. And you describe a sense of release/relief so that tends to imply that you recieved forgivess. I know that you have said that there is something, universal intelligence or higher power type of thing which is very often a 12 step influence. It would be nice if you could clarify how you think that whatever is and what effect does it have on your life. I understand that you do not worship and just think there is something out there.
  23. I think the difference between levels of confidence in an assessment of a particular claim is important. Happy to help. Well, wonder of wonders, we agree on that. It's perhaps a little harsh to at least one of the denizen of this forum, who felt the need to agree with him, but I respect you telling it like it is. I agree that his choice of venue was motivated by media coverage. And, of course, Trump figured into his conspiracy web. Makes sense he'd choose that venue. One should always take left wing newspapers with a grain of salt, though! Since I've seen his main thread of paranoid fantasy (i.e., extreme Uniparty view) primarily from people on the right here, I tend to think of it as a right wing viewpoint. Well, perhaps the Substack article you posted which said Max was a Democrat in large font might be interpreted as an attempt to say so. AT certainly believes it to be so. I've stated why I view some points of his as right wing, and also why his decade-old views - unrelated to him setting himself on fire - are irrelevant. I guess one person called him a MAGA man? I'd disagree with that, if that's not obvious.
  24. I’m an aquarist and just did a 90% water change today by the way on a 55 gallon. Nothing paranormal occurred. As to your last sentence I say we cannot logically exclude the paranormal. Speaking of weird, I just had a context appropriate message appear mysteriously on my cellphone while at a bar and simultaneously discussing with a hat man experiencer. Not making this up. The paranormal does happen. I might write this up when I’m at my laptop.
  1. Load more activity