Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There was no point. Just your take on the numbers. Did. Just not in so many words.
  3. the13bats

Why Do Women Like Men With Dad Bods?

I'm tired, very bad day night drained so will wax here a bit, being a comfortable straight guy I never paid much attention to mens builds , I was thinking about the OP question thread title, it would seem when I think back over forty years the happiest couples I saw knew were people who weren't all cut fit but rather average to a bit out of shape, i knew guys who wanted arm candy andcwere never happy and seems the girls who wanted cut fit guys weren't actually happy in the relationship, Perhaps girls who like less fit guys are actually attracted to how the guy treats them so a cut body isn't a priority.
  4. pellinore

Stopping Illegal immigrants

A different solution has been suggested:
  5. Her understanding of the issue has evolved? It smacks more of a case of one step forward, two steps back.
  6. The following opinion articles offer some perspectives on what's going on at US campuses and how Jews should perhaps respond. The events at Columbia University show Jews can only count on themselves It feels like the 1930s because it has once again become normal and even trendy to be antisemitic. The words of fear that are coming out of Diaspora Jewish communities are likely what we would have heard in Germany when the Nazis were coming into power. https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-798508 It might be time to start our own Jewish Ivy League The wave of hostility toward Israel and Jews that swept across elite colleges after the October 7 Hamas attacks isn't a passing storm; it's a full-on hurricane. Jewish families are pulling their kids out of the Ivies faster than you can say, "Free Palestine." They're opting for safety over prestige because who wants their kid to end up in a place where it's safer to be a TikTok troll than a Jewish student? https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-798574
  7. NHC tracking disturbance as hurricane season approaches | WFLA The National Hurricane Center identified an area of low pressure in the Atlantic on Wednesday. This comes just after meteorologists predicted an “extremely active” hurricane season, which officially begins on June 1. “I don’t think we’ll end up seeing our first system, but we’re letting you know we’re watching it out there, and the season is just around the corner,” Max Defender 8 Meteorologist Rebecca Barry said.
  8. For non-UK readers, Gillian Keegan is our Education Secretary. Gillian Keegan has said she will no longer use the phrase “trans women are women”, explaining that her understanding of the issue has “evolved”. In 2020, in response to a question from an LGBT+ forum in her Chichester constituency, the Education Secretary made the statement that “trans women are women”, adding that trans people should have equal access to “safe spaces”. But she told The Telegraph she had since “learnt a huge amount more about this complex and challenging subject”. It comes after Wes Streeting, the shadow health secretary, said he had been wrong to use the phrase “trans women are women, get over it”. Gillian Keegan: I’ll stop saying trans women are women (msn.com)
  9. ‘Son of Hamas’ Mosab Hassan Yousef: ‘If we finish Rafah, we finish Hamas’ One of the most passionate voices in support of a large-scale Israel Defense Force operation to clear Hamas from its last major stronghold in the Gaza Strip’s southernmost city of Rafah comes from a man raised by the terrorist organization. Mosab Hassan Yousef, the disowned son of a Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, told The Times of Israel last week that the Israeli government must “finish the job” in Gaza to remove Hamas from power, regardless of the unfolding situation with Iran. https://www.timesofisrael.com/son-of-hamas-mosab-hassan-yousef-if-we-finish-rafah-we-finish-hamas/
  10. Because the UK isn't disintegrating you utter clown.
  11. Yes I get all that, thanks. I was more interested in knowing whether certain items used for 'cleansing' were used because of their physical properties. Certain types of sage, for example, have antimicrobial properties and may also provide additional benefits, such as helping with mood disorders. Some sample studies if you're interested: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4003706/ https://www.scielo.br/j/rbfar/a/p3kqjsDnN8fZxcdkgYbGQLC/?lang=en
  12. It is precisely because I do care passionately about the UK and its place our own continent that I highlight the failures of our present govt. Why are you complacent about the country disintegrating?
  13. Its just another concept as time marches on. Somewhere up the road there will come a system with biometric sensors to detect hostility in surrounding beings and sudden motions, a body mounted weapon platform that could aim, target, and fire upon command of the sensor array. Face it bud today's assault rifle is just about that far from a single shot muzzle loading smooth bore rifle. The technology to kill will continue to advance as long as we perceive a need for it.
  14. Although he was cleaned up for the video, you could tell he's suffered greatly. He lost his left hand in a grenade attack during Hamas' rampage on Oct 7 and he gestured with it often as if to get a message across. The most difficult part was when he was telling his parents he missed and loved them.
  15. Two minute watch where an importer gives his views:
  16. MrsGently

Revisiting God Constructs

... well personally I face Lucifer everyday when I look in the mirror. Online strangers are much more difficult, because a) less cute and if they are cute I wouldn't necessarily know b) always yapping about things as if they got a clue even though they really don't c) a lot less important and fun than one could have hoped for toodeloo
  17. My fears were was real as the fears those in the capital had including VP when BOM exhorted his more looney subjects into a failed insurrection, You likely missed my post about it, I don't watch media don't even own a TV I have from time to time saw BOM say this or that first hand in a YouTube clip I guess you could claim that wasn't really BOM it was AI, but that would make you look rather ridiculous. The only time I ever heard the expression "orange man bad" I didn't hear it I read it written on here by an obvious near illiterate person who couldn't write it correctly ",bad orange man" and being lazy i cut it to BOM because well yeah, tRump isnt good and is an odd color, hes a man but according to stormy not much of one.
  18. Today
  19. Actually, these bodies at the Nasser hospital were buried back in January and here's the video to prove that Hamas is lying and their supporters around the world don't care if it's lies:
  20. Oh for crying out loud pellinore. Do you really despise your own country that much? I mean, are you really that pathetic? Why can you never find something positive the UK is good at to post about for once eh pellinore? Just for balance, for those of us that don't actually hate on our own country, here's a few positive things the UK is also a world leader in. 🤦👇👇👇👇 https://www.oxford-royale.com/articles/9-industries-uk-leads/
  21. To this day, Hamas is still supported by over 80% of adults in Gaza and it's even higher in the so-called West Bank (Judea and Samaria).
  22. That's because the media you watch said, Orange Man Bad. But now that's all history. Your fear was unjustified. There were no new wars with Trump. As a matter of fact, he went to North Korea and stepped over the 38th parallel and shook hands with Kim Jong and tensions were eased between the 2 countries. Did the media you watch report that or did they not to keep their viewers ignorant?
  23. Thanks for the post. But Atlantis existence is not up in the air with educated schoolers and those well versed in Plato and his analogy. No such place has ever been proven to exist at the time or place Plato said it did.
  24. The UK has the worst rate of child alcohol abuse worldwide, and more than half of British children have drunk alcohol by the age of 13, according to a report. The study, one of the largest of its kind by the World Health Organization (WHO), looked at 2021-22 data on 280,000 children aged 11, 13 and 15 from 44 countries who were asked about alcohol, cigarettes and vape usage. The analysis found that the UK had a significant issue with underage alcohol abuse. More than a third of boys (35%) and girls (34%) had drunk alcohol by the age of 11, and by 13, 57% of girls and 50% of boys in England had consumed alcohol – the highest rate of any other country included in the analysis. UK has worst rate of child alcohol consumption in world, report finds | Children | The Guardian
  25. and-then

Rogue's Gallery III

Is that gorgeous brunette your wife?
  1. Load more activity