Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Zod YinYang

Atlanteans

It would have been ~12,000 years ago. The Great Pyramid provides the clearest evidence of the YDE. Sedimentary strata provide evidence of cyclic cataclysm (punctuated aggradational cycles). Other evidence can be found in the literature, e.g. Graham Hancock (qv channeled scablands Northwest coast of North America).
  3. I remember that incident. If it’s the same one I’m thinking of it was a really long time ago, it was in a book on sharks I had as a teenager.
  4. Jon Ellison

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

Okay if the painted wall state is "No Stick" then the painted wall cannot be first generation. Do we have the first generation image that does by necessity include the stick? The first generation image from which all subsequent generations of images, with and without stick are derived?
  5. Dan Davis. His channel is spot on and 5 stars.
  6. Piney

Atlanteans

I spent years looking for evidence of cataclysm 10,000 years ago all over the Eastern U.S. I found none. Where did you search for your evidence?
  7. Scott Creighton

Not quite sure what you mean by that, Jon. The modern photo has no 'stick' on the wall (as per Perring and Rowe) although there appears to be a fragment of it seen within the cartouche (and looks to me like someone has tried to cover it over with something or rub it away). Can you tell, using your artistic and photographic skills, if that line ever was drawn on the block outside the cartouche? SC
  8. There are some unorthodox ways to test self-control in Indian culture. Putting sugar cubes in one's tongue to detect salivation or lack of it to indicate sensory control is one such. Some meditate in the midst of crocodiles and venomous snakes to test their mental equanimity. This was Gandhi's way of testing his celibacy in those times, and he himself broadcast it for all to hear boldly and did not keep it a secret. What would you suggest as a test of celibacy based on those times ! I don't consider Gandhi an enlightened sage. He is a saintly person but not a Buddha. Where has he stated such ! I found this instead.. https://www.mkgandhi.org/articles/womenempowerment.htm#:~:text=Woman is more fitted than,woman is immeasurably man's superior. https://www.thestatesman.com/opinion/gandhi-and-women-1503172718.html Gandhi studied law in Britain in his youth, had many british and european friends and was a supporter of the British empire back then and shared its prejudices as well. So these remarks should be judged in the context of the time and circumstances. It was the Jallianwala Bagh massacre of civilians that prompted him to change his stand and oppose it instead. He said in 1931 later on, "The mighty English look quite pygmies before the mighty races of Africa. They are noble savages after all, you will say. They are certainly noble, but no savages and in the course of a few years the Western nations may cease to find in Africa a dumping ground for their wares.”
  9. Largely ineffective Israeli strike. In retrospect Netanyahu should have listened to Biden and Blinken and not retaliated. Israel lost many cruise missiles that fell short in Iraq and are now in the hands of Iran, Irans nuclear program is intact and Israeli attacks were basically micro drones launched from within Iran. Now Israel looks weak and vulnerable and Netanyahu is on his way out
  10. Zod YinYang

Atlanteans

The 'Younger Dryas Event' is a convenient term to refer to the most recent instance of cyclic cataclysm that The Earth undergoes twice a Great Year. There are other terms, e.g. God's Judgement, The Great Flood/Deluge, Ragnarök, Götterdämmerung, etc. Cyclic cataclysm is not cause by impactors (there is no cosmic 'tennis ball serving machine').
  11. Uri Berliner resigns from NPR (link) after he is stood down for his article:
  12. Antigonos

Atlanteans

No, Zod’s bloviations make Scott look like Einstein.
  13. Jon Ellison

Okay. there's only one solution. Any image that does NOT include the stick (an omission) cannot be first generation. Does the painted wall include the stick?
  14. Peter Cox

Atlanteans

Me me pick me. We have a farm in Southern Namibia where on the property is a cave where the Koi-san bushman lived in from time to time, you can find all kinds of old stone tools around there. I have an arrow head that my wife mistaknly thought was a nice rock to take home. We asked the mine geologist and he said 100% hand made tool (arrow hear) as they type of rock does not break in the way this one was.
  15. Fox News confirmed there have been explosions in Iran's Isfahan province, which is where Natanz, one of Iran's nuclear facilities, is located. They both are trying to hit each others nuclear plants ?
  16. Looks like you edited your post at some point. Had I seen this comment I'd have responded to it in my last post to you. I just wanted to point out that the "spin" you are accusing me of is literally me quoting the articles you cited! Ok, carry on, I just needed to add that in
  17. Piney

Atlanteans

Are you talking about the YDI?
  18. Piney

Atlanteans

I just try to get along with everyone. But..... You have to sign up for the cubscout class. I don't charge them but they climb all over you like monkeys. No alcohol or cigarettes.
  19. Scott Creighton

Hi Jon, I'll let you decide (obviously Vyse's version is much smaller being drawn on a sheet of foolscap):
  20. It is my hypothesis that the practice of circumcision produces an increased frequency of sociopaths and narcissists and psychopaths in populations after a number of generations.
  21. https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-strikes-site-iran-retaliation-weekend-assault
  22. eight bits

Revisiting God Constructs

Ah, no. The planet Venus to this day has separate names for when it appears in the morning and when it appears in the evening (morning star and evening star). The Greek pair are phosphoros (~ light-bringer) or heosphoros (~ dawn-bringer) and hesperus for the evening star. A peculiarity of Greek: if you want to turn a common noun into a proper noun, add the definitite article: tou heosphoros for capital-H Heosphoros. Let us turn to Isaiah 14:12: In the Septuagint, the king of Babylon is called by a Greek proper noun and repetitive phrase for Venus-as-the-morning-star, tou heosphoros tou proi anatellon = Heosphoros (Dawn-bringer), the one rising in the morning (note the present tense in the phrase, the planet is still rising in the morning - it is the king who has fallen). In translating this, the King James committee went with the Latin word for tou heosphoros which is Lucifer (~ light-bringer), following the Latin Vulgate translation of Isaiah, and rendered the noun phrase poetically as son of the morning, following the underlying Hebrew. Hebrew is not one of my languages, but I am informed that the Hebrew addresses helel, a generic word for "shining one" and uses the explanatory noun phrase "son" (ben) "of the morning" (sahar), based upon https://biblehub.com/interlinear/isaiah/14.htm and linked resources. There's no supernatural devil here, but the writer very much dislikes the former King of Babylon and delights in his humiliation. The English translation is a mash-up of three versions of the passage in three ancient languages, nevertheless clearly using "morning star" as an epithet for a human being. As to Ezekiel 28, we seem to be discussing this because of your belief that "the devil" appears in Genesis 3 and verse 28:13 refers to the King of Tyre being in "Eden, the garden of God." You are entitled to your reading, of course, but Ezekiel would not know what you were talking about when you place "the devil" in Genesis. I agree that the wealthy city of Tyre is compared with paradise in this passage. That doesn't make its king the devil (recall that in Genesis two human beings are at first in Eden and then expelled from it, for the offense of attempted self-deification). I don't know how many cherubs defected in Enochian mythology, but in this passage, the "covering cherub" is not rebelling, he is being fired.
  23. Today
  24. I was referring to the polls which suggest Biden appears to be losing more votes than Trump is when RFK is considered as a third party option. I do agree with what you are generally saying in this post ticks for the chat
  25. I prefer RFK more than Donald Trump, and some people say I am bent knee MAGA. So by that reasoning, I should be considered a big time RFK supporter! Though I would prefer Nikki Haley to both of them and no one has ever accused me of being a Haley fanboi, so by that logic I'm not a RFK supporter. Depends how badly you feel like labelling me, I guess
  1. Load more activity