Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. have they? or have we just been told this via a third party?
  3. Dude if it was a weather balloon they have the capability to shoot it down. Okay have a nice day.
  4. susieice

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Sometimes I wonder about the #metoo movement also. How much has Hollywood and politics been associated with Epstein now? Or other cases like this one. This isn't something to be used as a political weapon when the polls aren't going your way or when you aren't getting what ever it is you want. This involved children. Young ones. This is something that should be unacceptable in any society. I'm really proud of the faculty at MIT who stood up and came back at the school for what it allowed to happen.
  5. No. The Navy is not telling us what it is. They may know. They have stated it is real video. From the start of the analysis of the video real FLIR experts have used the available information on the screen to analyze the videos and state the distance position and movements of the objects in the video. They specifically point out the large number of errors the TTSA have posted about the videos.
  6. Michelle

He was one of their own. That always prompts silence.
  7. As I thought you have no idea about science above the 4th grade level. Anyone with an elementary school science education knows about the doppler effect. It is what allows radars to track storms. It also allows us to search for exoplanets and to track events such as the movement of particles on the Sun. It is what allows a cop to give a traffic ticket. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppler_effect
  8. Black Red Devil

Aramco facilities on fire in Saudi Arabia

Because there are enough fools in America that will follow their 'dear leader' and his politics blindly no matter what he is, says or what his hidden agendas are. Just read all the comments from his followers here on UM, those courageous armchair war hawk heroes and you get the idea. Considering the minimum risk of these 'heroes' being affected by the devastation in a conflict where the US is overwhelmingly superior and add to that none of them would be 'suiting up' to go into battle while eating their popcorn and enjoying the spectacle from the sidelines it just shows you the disgusting mindset and lust for blood these people have. Unsurprisingly, they all belong to the one stream, right wing nationalists and conservative fascists. Until now, there is no evidence Iran was responsible for the attack, only rhetoric from the usual culprits with most likely fabricated evidence and all this with full the approval from their partners in crime such as Israel and blessings by servile Govts in Australia, the UK and the West In the end, there won't be any undeniable evidence or war, just more muscle flexing rhetoric which suits Trump and Netanyahu in the polls and more sanctions on Iran.
  9. Not being a loud mouthed ignoramus. You really should learn some basic science. You should learn how to analyze a video. You should learn that your claims of light speed and other things are laughable childish blatherings. If you decide to learn I believe you can do it.
  10. Okay Stereo.. I'm done here. You go on believing there is no proof, and I will go on watching the news articles pile up. Have a nice blessed day.
  11. Of course it is not fake. There are plenty of places online to read about its capabilities. That is how we know the probable weather balloon is traveling at 30mph. That is how its elevation is known. That is how it is possible to determine that there is a single object, not 3 as you lie about. Of course FLIR is real. The question has been whether or not the videos were adulterated. It is possible that sections have been clipped on purpose to hide what is in the videos. These videos are missing headers and trailers that would be found on officially released videos.
  12. Do you have better evidence for UFO than the Navy?
  13. Gwynbleidd

Again, where is the #metoo movement on this or have they just decided to call it quits. I guess if it's not affecting them, they don't campaign on behalf of other victims. That's what it looks like to me so far.
  14. Golden Duck

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

The thing that is apparent with Ruby Ridge and Waco is that the antagonists were found, on review, to only be accountable for petty crimes; and that without lawyers. The charges against the Bundy family members have been dismissed. Does the evidence really exist? I'm aware of the conjecture about the AR15 in JFK (first example off the top of my head); so, I don't discount government corruption, collusion, or conspiracy. Benjamin Franklin endorsed Blackstone's ratio tenfold. What you seem to be asserting is the apprehension for an unfair trial is so great that it worth death to avoid court. The story of of John Joe Gray is eyebrow raising. A man who: declares he has a god-given right to carry a gun when challenged by a LEO; cries that vaccination is tyranny; doesn't feel he is accountable to answer charges of biting a LEO; and, thinks it reasonable to involve his grandchildren in the longest siege in the USA. The local sheriff is right when he says people like Gray are not worth risking the lives of deputies. Is Gray a fit and proper person to be mentoring children or in charge of weapons? Is this the way things are supposed to work - an anti-vaxxer, who's imaginary friend gives him the right to carry and put a Muslims in the White House, can point his gun long enough until charges are dismissed? If you add in Shay's Rebellion and The Bonus Army, it seems clear that the citizen airing a grievance, down a barrel, is still dependent on the government weighing cost and benefit in a rational manner. It's a paradox that while fighting for their freedom the are at the mercy of tyrant. If we look into Corruption Perception Index USA sits outside the top 20 right in-between France and the UAE (the highest ranking in ME and Africa) and behind the likes of Estonia. South Africa is ranks in the mid-seventies behind the likes of Jamaica. Xenophobia and corruption is what I think of when you say USA and ZA are fellow-travellers. I have a close Zimbabwean friend who contends that her country needs stability more than freedom; ie, the likes of Tito. <div class="cpi-node" data-embed="table"></div><script src="https://www.transparency.org/assets/scripts/cpi2018/embed.js"></script> The mental health issue has a lot of private funding - either through insurance or it might be provided by the workplace. I'd guess there are a lot of, economically, disadvantaged without any access to care.
  15. No you are telling obvious bald faced lies about the videos. This is not about the Navy. This is about you and how you prefer to tell lies about videos such as light speed and everything else you haven't got a clue about.
  16. I only said if you were on a ship going light speed, like capt Kirk, you would not feel it moving.
  17. he's winding you up mate.. why can't you see that?
  18. You were wrong. You have been wrong 100% of the time. You ave made such odd wrong statements about relativity and how space without air doesn't allow for the detection of motion that it shows your complete and utter failure at understanding science even at the elementary school level.
  19. No, I'm familiar with your point of view b/c I had to read it more than 5 x. which is , The Navy can't tell you what it is, but It can only say they didn't hoax this.
  20. You keep illustrating your inability to understand what was stated by the Navy.
  21. What is the alternative to a UFO spinning around like in the Asteroids games?
  22. The issue is science and you have no idea what words mean. UFOs in the Navy film are distant planes and a probable weather balloon.
  23. Have no idea what you are saying with red and blue shifts. Like I'm going to believe it.
  24. Ok I am through with this thread, have a nice day.
  25. No I am not. You are apparently science illiterate. You have no idea how anything works do you? Are you in elementary school? My kids knew about red shift and blue shift in 5th grade. I was guessing middle school but now I'm thinking elementary school.
  1. Load more activity