Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Vincennes

Unsolved Triple Murder, North Carolina, 1972

Part of what I have forgotten but yes, I think you're right. Wonder why strangulation for Virginia. The young one didn't have a gun ? Or again, like you said, were they trying not to make noise. Noise level seems unlikely to me though because that house didn't have any close neighbors, as I remember. So why strangle ?
  3. diny

Strange Bitemarks

Not at all. I’m waiting for the scientific evidence that it is a hoax. No one has been able to show that to me.
  4. susieice

Looting in Minneapolis

I finally got a link to DC.
  5. the13bats

Strange Bitemarks

No, you need to kerp trying, i do not see you use this same tenacity with proving the mark on your are is 1 a bite and 2 what made it, nope you just denouncing its anything except paranormal, thats a really nice try...but flawed.
  6. micahc

I think it could either be torture to find something, and it was to ensure death once they got what they wanted or gave up. I think one of them was pure evil, but it could also be they could be identified if the Durhams lived. I think they had a gun for control, but the killers did not want to make the noise of shooting unless they had to. Wasn't Virginia already dead when she was lined up? I think the other two died of drowning, but she died of strangulation. I am doing that from memory.
  7. 19_Kilo

World's first

And just to offer a bit of info on ENIAC....they had a fulltime staff of 3-4 techs whose sole task was to run around and furiously replace the vacuum tubes that were constantly burning out. And your smart phone has several times more memory and processing speed than the room-sized ENIAC.
  8. and then

Trump is Declaring Martial Law in DC

Presidents do not make the decision to "hide". Their professional security make that call. I also asked a simple question. When do you think it is appropriate for the president to intervene to protect Americans in cities where looting and rioting are not being controlled by local government?
  9. Golden Duck

Agent provocateurs in riots?

Flood seems to be the one that catches property owners out. Does the policy mention terrorism? That always raises eyebrows in car insurance policies; and, sends me into a Homer Simpson moment imagining what happens in superhero movies...
  10. the13bats

Strange Bitemarks

So is that a backing out of researching the artifact fraud hoax and your alleged bite marks? If you do prove they are bite marks please update
  11. Vincennes

But tell me why those people all lined up in the bathtub. Were they killed one by one while the others stood there ? Doesn't make sense. I'd wouldn't line up and wait unless I was totally over powered and I'd choose a bullet rather than letting them put me in a tub.
  12. diny

Strange Bitemarks

I'm not dismissing anything. I don't do that. I am replying to people who dismiss things. I won't waste your time. I don't want mine wasted either.
  13. diny

Strange Bitemarks

I did check the references at https://rationalwiki.org/ "Abydos helicopter". First, RationalWiki is not an accredited source. As with Wikipedia, anyone can write anything there. That does not make it scientifically or academically creditable. Second, I checked the references at the bottom of the page. The only academic references given are Wilkinson, R (2000), The Complete Temples of Ancient Egypt, Thames & Hudson, London and El Gamili, M et al (1999), Geoelectric resistance scanning on parts of Abydos Cemetery Region, Sohag Governorate, Upper Egypt, Archaeological Prospection, Vol 6:4, pp. 225-239. I will admit that I have not yet read The Complete Temples of Ancient Egypt. I will borrow it. However, I was able to locate the full pdf of Geoelectric Resistivity Exploration Of Abydos Area, Sohag Governorate, Upper Egypt at ResearchGate, a creditable resource. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258515588_Geoelectric_Resistivity_Exploration_Of_Abydos_Area_Sohag_Governorate_Upper_Egypt/link/0deec528e14aed8b6a000000/download The book ends at page 90 and does not have pages 225-239 as stated in the references at RationalWiki. Also, it details, as stated, geoelectric resistance scanning. These images are a geophysical technique for imaging sub-surface structures from electrical resistivity measurements made at the surface, or by electrodes in one or more boreholes. They do not show images within the building. There is nothing within the "Rational"wiki article that states anything proving that the Seti I vehicles are a hoax. Try again.
  14. Here's the video It's a hoax! The OP itself is an ad for a questionable "service".
  15. the13bats

I understand in situations like this things change minute by minute, in the speech i saw trump give he made a threat if local government doesnt take care of the problem he will, but he hasnt yet, but will if he has to.
  16. 19_Kilo

Read the links. Just curious..,do you live in US?
  17. micahc

I just see the plate on the coffee table. I am thinking its bobby's. they didn't get home til 9 pm, so I am thinking the plate was bobby's late snack. Mothers always fix a plate for their children even at college age.
  18. Kismit

Agent provocateurs in riots?

We have something called business interruption insurance. In case for some reason you can not trade. Unfortunately, it does not cover virus out breaks. We checked. If however the building were to be damaged in some way, earthquake , fire, vandalism, we would get reimbursed the cost of running which could include payments to ourselves. A little side note here. A major trading group over here has a shop in a mall near by, over the lockdown they got an engineers report claiming earthquake damage to their store, making it impossible for them to open. The rest of the mall is fine, there have been no earthquakes, I don't want to cast dispersions but hey... I'm just sayin.
  19. TrumanB

My impression is quite the opposite - that USA is trying to destroy Russia for decades.
  20. acidhead

Looting in Minneapolis

Yeah saw that too. I wonder if the Reverend Rob Fisher of St. John's feels the same way.
  21. Vincennes

It looks like a bag to me not an envelope. You are right though, the purse is definitely open, I didn't notice that. Then I will change where I would lay my purse. There was food on that table, I would never lay my purse on a table with food on it, I would put it on the chair. So that means she wasn't hiding the bank bag, she was getting something out of her purse and brought it up from the chair. Was there a plate of food for her ? Because I'm eating, I go in and get my purse from the chair to get something, put it on the table but I'd close it normally, especially that type of purse. If you don't it would be in danger of falling off the table and spilling.
  22. susieice

Looting in Minneapolis

She'll be a lot sorrier if it gets burned down. Almost was.
  1. Load more activity