Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The good news is, the far right nutters like Braverman and Truss, and the ignoramus Rees Mogg, will lose their seats in the next GE so we won't have to hear from them anymore. Farage is a 7 times loser so when GBeebies folds he will be gone too, so hopefully normal politics and democracy can resume in the UK.
  3. The first 3 I have no problem with. Everything after that p***es me off! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension#Additional_dimensions
  4. Well I meant it more as a joke. I got a few beltings as a kid, not from my parents but from the Catholic school I went to in primary school, so I definitely wouldn't recommend such a method. Those were the days. But definitely things have turned 360 since then and there is a youth population in the western world that doesn't grow with the same respect. That is a fact.
  5. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission, I guess. Good, that's exactly what it was! Take it on board and do better journalism!
  6. 45 Years Ago: Space Shuttle Enterprise Arrives at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center Related stories:
  7. Giving a kid an appropriate wack is not maltreatment, it's teaching them boundaries and respect for themselves and everyone around them so they can live in society, which they have to conform to or go to jail.
  8. I doubt she's getting her hands dirty.
  9. I would say this action is so extreme that even the UK left wing press will have trouble supporting a shut down of the event. They will likely just try and ignore it. I can see the local mayor, Emir Kir, having to fall on his sword. Apparently when the rightwing politicians are from his own nation he has no problem. https://www.brusselstimes.com/83715/mayor-in-brussels-summoned-to-explain-meetings-with-far-right-turkish-politicians-saint-josse-emir-kir-grey-wolves-turkey-nationalist
  10. That answers my question. I wonder if he’s will be burned at the stake?
  11. Same here. I’ve been collecting physical media since the 80s. I even still have some VHS tapes because certain things never got released to dvd, a lot of still obscure grey market stuff too. There are a few small companies now that cater specifically to collectors of obscure cinema, especially European stuff that have finally been released in excellent quality on blu ray after people my age waiting for literally decades. The last 15 or so years have been great in that sense for us old time collectors. I was a teenager in the 80s ordering crappy black market vhs copies of these films from collectors that advertised in the classified section of Fangoria magazine. It’s been a long wait but ultimately worth it.
  12. It's called a romantic comedy for a reason. It ain't never gonna happen. 😄 It started out to be a lot darker, but they changed their minds.
  13. I've always thought that "Pretty Woman" has an appalling plot, if you think about it. (That's way before all this politically correct nonsense started)
  14. Yup, I think sometimes that’s true. My mom loved me. Do I know that is true? Yes. Can I prove that is true? No. I have to say, the proof existed as surely as the earth orbits the sun, BUT, had not yet been found/discovered/proved to be true. ^the18th thing Jesus didn’t say. 🥰
  15. Today
  16. Scholar4Truth

Greta Thunberg: Activist arrested at Hague climate protest

Wonder if she does anything like that or just flaps her gums.
  17. Scholar4Truth

What are you watching?

Animal Factory.
  18. That NASA. Always looking for more money.
  19. You can believe whatever dating you like, as long as you agree those dates don't match with modern academic scholarship! I'm not sure what this has to do with the post you quoted, as far as I was aware this discussion was over ages ago.
  20. I have tons of Dvd's, Bluerays and Roku to entertain me.
  21. They probably don't fall under their criteria.
  22. NASA Welcomes Switzerland as Newest Artemis Accords Signatory Related story:
  23. Poll: 74% of Israelis oppose counterstrike on Iran if it harms security alliances Nearly three-quarters of the Israeli public oppose a retaliatory strike on Iran for its massive missile attack on the country if such action would harm Israel’s security alliance with its allies, according to a poll published Tuesday. https://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-74-of-israelis-oppose-counterstrike-on-iran-if-it-harms-security-alliances/
  1. Load more activity