Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I figure something like the video posted might be in the ghost section. I swear I've seen it there before, though I could be wrong, grrr.
  3. Maybe of some relevance: patronyme HINQUE
  4. Good question- I've tried it with vids like this and remember the cool spider walking on the building at night one? But it really depends on what the language was used for the title and how old in the archives go. I like to think I'm pretty good at hunting around here for this stuff, but how folks talked about it at the time has more to do with it than the video content itself. It's beyond my member research willing/able, and if there's a cool mod trick for finding videos to match it, I sure don't know what it is, lol. I haven't tried to search it off google to specific on UM yet to see what turns up. That can be hit or miss, but I think it was a bit useful a while back when I was trying to hunt up that spider walking on the building thing.
  5. The Bats ghost theory....

Consider this. A ghost story is an idea. If you share it, it will spread. The internet is a cesspool of memetic information. So if I told you a story about the haunted Vorhees house down on Elm St. That I saw a ghost there on Halloween night. Someone would believe it. If they did they might share the story. New detail may be added, etc. Then people through a collective belief "create" a ghost. It becomes a shared idea till it's forgotten. The ghost doesn't exist, but the belief in it does.
  6. Queen of the Great White Sharks

What a beautiful lady she is... Given the choice, I would rather view her from terra firma than the wet stuff.
  7. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

And how do you get them to stop? You provide a cheaper, green alternative.
  8. The Legend of Bigfoot

i never considered the creatures in marx films to be real, i find them comparable but in par with the crap costume in the patterson video, oddly the pgf is hailed by some yet marx stuff is pretty much forgotten, must have been a blow to his ego, its still a great piece for what it is.
  9. @rashore If another thread about this exist, how exactly could we find it. I'm sure there are quite a few vids like this here.
  10. acute

I Can't Believe It's Not David Perlmutter!

11. The Bats ghost theory....

Reading ghost stories for fun, enjoying mindless ghost hunting shows, all for the entertainment value of the thing. Go for it. Same goes for psychic and such, just don't put any stock into what they're selling.
  12. marsman

My girlfriend is always stealing my t-shirts and sweaters... But if I take one of her dresses, suddenly "we need to talk".

1. Ruby04

Ruby04

She’s jealous you rocked it better than she did 

2. acute

acute

Double standards. :yes:

13. Worldwide Walls

I suspected as much. You're getting predictable No, I can't. But are the illegal migrants coming through where the wall will be put? If not, it's a little redundant, don't you think?
  14. Worldwide Walls

Not with my berk of a dog...
  15. Honestly, I think we have had a couple threads of this video over the last 10+ years since it came out. I think it depended on the thread how it was decided as hoax, debunk, or just dropped in general due to the steam running out of the thread. It's been a while, but I think it was another night-time cryptid video similar to this one that was a flat hoax. It was something to do with a video game release. If recall isn't too bad, it was more in a city alley/balcony/houses kind of setting rather than open road that this one is.
  16. Worldwide Walls

I think you need one more variable in there Sir. Your type of dog. My 11 pound dog hits the high notes better than Ariana Grande. He does not engender a lot of fear, more like the irritation engendered by a hair trigger car alarm.
  17. Is Handwashing As Important As They Say?

Washing my hands in the blood of my enemies. Yep, every FPS game I have ever played.
  18. I watched a few times and did see the shadow of the animal on the road as it cleared the barrier but to me, it looks like a large dog rather than a deer and without knowing what type of car it is it is hard to gauge the size reference of the animal jmccr8
  19. The Bats ghost theory....

xeno, thanks, i was right on board with you until you said you conjured up a ghost, if you meant only to you in your mind then im still on board, if you feel it could be seen by others or was a conscience being then yeah, like a rat ill jump off your ship now, i firmly believe that so much of this stuff ghosts, phychics etc only exist in the believers mind, why that insults true believers i cant say. what you call "sharper cognitive functions" would be just that and not some channeling someones dead relative, it still would fall right in with these flash phychics trying to make a buck, however if i say "gee, i have my cognitive fuctions honed and can read a person," no one cares, but if i say your aunt Matilda is trying to contact you thru me, oh boy, im the center of attention. and $$$ flows. in my way of thinking a lot is just fun and games hocus pocus until real pain is inflicted as in whats her name telling parents their missing child is the opposite of what they turn out to be, that is a definer of down right evil to me.
  20. Orphalesion

Will there ever be a year 1.000.000 AD/CE?
    That idea alone is one I find very hard to wrap my mind around. Even a thousand years is a period that is hard to grasp, but a million years...

21. Progressives need to close the border and watch the backs of the professionals doing their job. Otherwise, it is these politicians that endanger the lives of CBP.
  22. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

hatching cosmic egg in nest of wild alchemy raises foam of sea
  23. Progressives need to sack up and defend this nation or they need to go home.
  24. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

Embargoes and sanctions like oil from Iran.
  25. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Insanity. So much sadness and pain in the world. There is no "reason" or belief which can justify such horrible acts.
  1. Load more activity