Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here's an idea. Instead of competing with other nations (ie: China) why don't we all cooperate with space exploration. A lot more would get done then...
  3. I forgot about that and I work with one.
  4. I don't believe you

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE!!! All this Satan talk has brought down the "Snark of God"
  5. DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread III

i understand, sometimes you need that break. i've been taking one for a bit now, it's part of the reason i haven't been around that much. hope to see you back when you are ready.
  6. DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread III

Made it through day 2 of physical therapy, my right arm and shoulder feel like a noodle.
  7. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

these rays of comfort hot kittens bathed by moonray mice know and play yay
  8. Today
  9. I don't believe you

A third-person reference to "Of Mice and Men." Not too absurd. Maybe a little cartoonish, but what would you expect from Bugs Bunny? Harte
  10. I don't believe you

ok for all you nuts:)
  11. I don't believe you

I guess most of us on the left hand path kind of wing it and pick up things from different religions that work and mix them in. Though, I am not a Wiccan anymore, I find harm none, do as you will a very good creed. Simple to the point. You do seem to be an Anton LaVey brand of evil. How is this something you know? Do you know any actual Satanist? I do, he gave me a hundred bucks to fix my van. Notice I didn't say loan, he gave it to me and wouldn't let me pay him back.
  12. I don't believe you

South Park Satanists. Got it.
  13. I don't believe you

Only if you think that you getting bit will help them. Harte
  14. Paranoia is fear based. I am not afraid of dicks or pricks or any of the sort.
  15. I don't believe you

Its what Jesus tried to teach get fear behind me to over come death.
  16. I don't believe you

Satan is God's employ of the month. Ever since humanity has existed. Without 'big red' where would god be? You can't tell a story without a villain, even when that villain works for the 'good guy'.
  17. Jupiter's Great Red Spot, conspicuous for centuries, has been growing smaller for several decades. It used to be three times the size of Earth, now it about matches the size of our planet. Recent observations show it now sheding plumes or streamers on a weekly basis. As a storm, it could very well have a limited life-time. Could we be seeing its final break-up, occurring at an accelerated pace? Please see the linked article below for further details, including images: https://spaceweatherarchive.com/2019/05/20/is-the-great-red-spot-unraveling/
  18. I don't believe you

Do you know that Satan was pictured in the 13 century of a figure of a figure in a red suit , horns and tails ,when Satan was only a inter fear and was is it just a inter fear?
  19. Question about perspectives.

Depending on the context people use it in, the focal point of the morals they are trying to express they possess. Other than that-nada.
  20. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

I've smiles not tears nor blues in the dark only these rays of comfort
  21. Question about perspectives.

Memories, Dreams, Reflections which he co-authored with Aniela Jaffé. It's essentially an autobiography, and a good read. Ha, ha. Three runners-up (making four; Jung loved groupings of four ) The Portable Jung, edited by Joseph Campbell. Since it's a collection of Jung's papers, you can skip around or even skip over, and focus in on the topics that interest you. The Red Book is something to see, because Jung's illustrations are gorgeous. I doubt very many people read it, though, since for all its beauty, the text is basically a transcription into calligraphy of his raw notebooks, especially from the time when he was hallucinating on a regular basis, after his break with Freud. The last thing he wrote was the extended introduction to Man and his Symbols. The rest of the book is interesting, too, but the long essay from Jung is poignant and lucid.
  22. I don't believe you

"Judge not lest ye be judge by the same judgement that you judge others."
  23. I don't believe you

Satanists have no good in them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan A figure known as "the satan" first appears in the Tanakh as a heavenly prosecutor, a member of the sons of God subordinate to Yahweh
  24. I don't believe you

There are Satanists, and then there are "Satanists", usually emo little tweenagers who want to be supercool anti-everything goths, who buy all their apparel from "Hot Topic".
  25. I don't believe you

Don't know and honestly don't care, there are various schools of thought, Anton LaVey being the more predominate one. I'm not worried. Satanism is just as absurd and the rest of them.
  26. I don't believe you

She knows what she knows, even if what she knows isn't what she knows. Don't try to confuse her with facts, her mind is made up. She, and many like her, prefer to believe in what they think they "know" about things, rather than learn what the truth really is.
  27. I don't believe you

How is Satanism authenticated? I didn't know there was a guild.
  1. Load more activity