Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Carnoferox

New Dinosaurs of 2024

I totally agree, it hardly ever feels like work. I haven't written any books yet, but maybe someday.
  3. what? why would Djisas carry beers (and be muscular 😂😂muricans This is such an American thing (I know what six pack is)
  4. Yea I didn't even think of it, but they could certainly have some form of agenda.
  5. A pilot that disappeared almost 50 years ago left a creepy final transmission before vanishing off the face of the Earth. The incident occurred on 21 October 1978, as 20-year-old pilot Frederick Valentich was flying a Cessna 182L light aircraft from Moorabbin Airport in southern Melbourne, Australia, to King Island when he disappeared an hour into his journey. His chilling final transmission is sure to send shivers down your spine though. The following is the conversation between the Pilot and Aircraft Control 1. Valentich informed air traffic control that he was accompanied by a fellow aircraft roughly 1,000ft above him 2. He radioed Melbourne Flight Service to inform them that an unidentified aircraft was following him at 4,500ft, but they responded by telling him that there was no recognized traffic at that height. 3. Valentich said he saw a large aircraft with four bright landing lights with a shiny metal surface and a green light. 4. Flight Service asked him to identify the plane, and he replied: "It's not an aircraft." 5.The final radio from his plane was described as a 'metallic scratching' The rescue operation was carried out for four days, no trace of the Pilot or the Aircraft has ever been found!! Pilot who reported UFO sends chilling final message before disappearing (ladbible.com)
  6. And a crap load of rope. I've made some lengths (50ft.) from my grow ops. It's real easy to work with. Almost as easy as sinew, but without all the prep work.
  7. It's an AI photo. Look at trumps hands. Looks like someone wanted their hands to look bigger. It looks like an octopus mated with a squid. 🐙
  8. Grim Reaper 6

Bibical Narrative & 4 Ancient Rulers

I have been taught that Buddhists and Christians can learn a great deal from each other except where death is concerned. However, beside the topic of death I believe examining topics from a non-theist and theist perspective can be positive learning experience for both parties involved!!!! JIMHO`
  9. It is, and their depredations against human deceny are easily enough to qualify them as demons. The things they did were unspeakable. If polling is to be believed, it isn't just the younger males who were willing to do such things. Nearly the entire population have become convinced that Jews are literally non-human and nothing done to them is wrong. If Israel was as immoral as Hamas, there wouldn't be a single building left standing in all of Gaza and it would have been over in a week or less.
  10. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-jams-gps-of-more-than-1-600-planes-above-europe/ss-BB1kyHXM
  11. jmccr8

The corporate exodus from Russia since its 2022 invasion of Ukraine has cost foreign companies more than $107 billion in writedowns and lost revenue, a Reuters analysis of company filings and statements showed. https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/foreign-firms-losses-exiting-russia-top-107-billion-2024-03-28/
  12. jmccr8

Russia has vetoed a U.N. resolution in a move that effectively abolishes the monitoring by United Nations experts of U.N. sanctions against North Korea over its nuclear program, though the sanctions themselves remain in place. https://apnews.com/article/un-us-north-korea-russia-sanctions-monitoring-72f8cbac116dea7c795d9a3357fc45f3
  13. Do a bit of reading about "BLACK SEPTEMBER" It explains the problem in a nutshell.
  14. jmccr8

Vladimir Putin Issues F-16 Warning

He's known for a year that they were going to get the jets, must be getting nervious about his railroad and navy to rattle sabres again.
  15. Today
  16. Well, there you have it. If ANYONE knows about bizarre aliens, she'd be the one.
  17. I'm not bothering with further discussion/arguments with anyone at UM over this issue. My words were quite clear. Those who still think they can force feed a narrative just because their corrupt media pound it into everyone's brain, aren't worth bothering with any longer. Know this however, if the same kind of "clean" election happens this November, our country is going to fall into chaos and dissolution as a result of millions of us simply walking away from an obviously corrupt process. SPOILER ALERT - You guys don't have enough cops or cells to handle what will eventually unfold.
  18. I think, actually, that the largest effects of this are in the man-made sphere. Think of precise time-keeping applications for satellites and such. The length of day has been steadily increasing since basically the formation of the Earth-Moon system, as the latter moves away and tidally brakes us. The interesting part to me is how this concerns our molten planetary core. Apparently, it has been decreasing in angular velocity since 1972. However, the angular velocity of the rest of earth (minus core) has been slowed by ice melt. Thus, the leap second addition has been delayed by ice melt. If this continues, it could conceivably lead to removing a leap second. Apparently this is more difficult (?), i.e., it hasn't been done before. For a lot of leap second jargon and explanation, check out this paper. It's somewhat helpful, but short and dense. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0004-6256/136/5/1906 Really, I need to read the rest of the paper, but I'm being foiled currently by the pay wall. Will let you know the rest. It's pretty complicated.
  19. Here is a song that many fans are not familiar of because it is on their last Album "Street Survivors" "One More Time"
  20. cormac mac airt

Bibical Narrative & 4 Ancient Rulers

You don’t know God, if one exists, you’re too busy drowning in ancient mythology. cormac
  1. Load more activity