Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Why so harsh on her. All she is asking for is that biological men are barred from entering womens spaces, stopped from unfairly competing in womens sports & stop surgical proceedures on vulnerable children (which has been backed up by the recent Cass Report). Whats do you find so outrageous about this?
  3. Mantle heat may have boosted Earth's crust 3 billion years ago
  4. As usual, my offer stands; if you, dear reader / lurker - either as a skeptic or a believer - genuinely feel that there is a case that has been unfairly dismissed .. where there is clear and verifiable/measurable evidence that a UFO/UAP must be of non-terrestrial origin, BRING IT! Whether it be radar or IR or other photogrammetric (photo or video) data, I'll be happy to throw whatever expertise I can toss at it, and/or drag a couple of far more knowledgeable folks over here. While I know photogrammetry, basic physics / atmospherics / aeronautics and geometric velocity calculations, if other disciplines are required, I'll happily bow out gracefully. If all you've got are anecdotes, then please don't waste the forum's time. And as usual, I will disavow your existence if you or any of your team is captured or killed. This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds.. 3,2,1..
  5. Sadhguru and his volunteers have converted many acres of arid land into lush forests in India bringing about great ecological gains in the process benefiting India. An interesting insight gained in the process was that with the arid regions being converted into forests, the temperature in these areas have gone down tangibly. Sadhguru has a world record in his name for planting saplings in his efforts for ecological preservation. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/over-8-lakh-trees-planted-in-one-day-in-tn/articleshow/2191748.cms On 17th October, 2006, 256,289 volunteers working on 6284 sites spread across Tamil Nadu planted a record number of 852,587 saplings in a single day. He has similarly worked and executed other nature related projects in India and around the world and has created awareness on them through his talks and discussion sessions. He has recently started the save soil movement . To raise awareness and initiate government policies to revitalize soil, he rode as a lone motorcyclist – 30,000 km over 100 days through Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East and India. There were 691 events – for the public and the media. https://consciousplanet.org/en https://demonerosso.dainese.com/explorer/save-soil-sadhguru-motorcycle-journey#:~:text=This is why we have,the public and the media.
  6. No clue what you are on about, I haven`t observed this.
  7. Event happens nearly a year ago. Claims they are 'plagued' by paranormal activity. Provides zero evidence. Seems odd if you are being 'plagued'. JMO of course.
  8. He doesn't seem very mature. I recall he called a cave rescuer a 'pedo' because he rejected his offer of a mini submarine.
  9. No. When I was a child and once went downstairs at night I heard a weird sound in the living room, so I did not dare to enter. Instead I went upstairs again and relayed my experience to my mother, who was in bed. She offered the hypothesis that I must have heard the sound of a shirt - that she had hung (to dry?) from the lamp in the front of the room - falling down.
  10. There are times when I'm not so sure.
  11. Well, at least she's a woman.
  12. Still Waters

Word Change

play tower
  13. A family who reported that an object had crashed in their yard last year has since been plagued by paranormal experiences. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/376528/family-experiences-paranormal-activity-after-non-human-crashed-in-their-yard
  14. Why nearly intact Iranian missiles are being found in the Negev - explainer Travelers who were walking in the Arad area of the Judean desert, enjoying the starry night, were surprised to find themselves standing next to a ballistic missile, a remnant of the major attack that Tehran launched against Israel, which included more than 300 suicide drones, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles. This is not the first missile discovered in the south since the attack. Similar missiles were discovered nearby in the Dead Sea area immediately after. So how is it that civilians are still finding missiles on the ground ten days after the attack, especially after the IDF spokesman stated that Israel's air defense system successfully intercepted 99% of them? https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-798580
  15. Oh please. Don't get me started on this poor excuse for a woman.
  16. Again, what does any of the above diatribe against capitalism have to do with mental illness? You can blame capitalism, you can blame society. The truth is not any of that. The mindset that competition often results in mental illness is totally without merit. So you just buy hook, line and sinker the lunatic ravings of some two bit, off the discount shelf guru? Why?
  17. No doubt lol. But I bet her U-turn has something to do with not upsetting voters.
  18. Elon Musk says his dog has taken over as Twitter CEO Elon Musk has said that his dog is now the CEO of Twitter after he "stepped down." Speaking to the BBC in a surprise interview on Tuesday, 11 April, the billionaire claimed that Floki, his Shiba Inu, is now head of the platform. Mr Musk's comments came after a series of Tweets in February, in which he posted pictures of his pet dressed in human clothing and said "The new CEO of Twitter is amazing" and "He's great with numbers." I would post the chasers X account regarding Elon but it's a family site 😇
  19. Well, we will see. Likely he might win the court case as he throws money at everything but that's why Zucks now richer than him. He will still look like a two faced tosser. And it will cost him a fortune. Much more than a fine. Worth it.
  20. That they are going backwards on the issue. Deploying the same method would more than likely repeat the result.
  21. Go easy on poor old Chive Parmigiana. He's a hard working politician.
  22. Today
  23. Lots of people "know what they saw" it still does in no way make it real. Is this the only time that you have seen something extraordinary or paranormal?
  24. Sir Wearer of Hats

Elon Musk to test takedown power of Australia's internet cop

Yeap, that. And the right to thumb his nose at a nation’s elected pillocks representatives and be above the law again.
  1. Load more activity