Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You haven't changed much, if you know it exists take comfort in that and don't worry that you can't prove it, I assure you I don't care that you believe in something you can't prove. I have however changed, I will as you will see can fully ignore trolling.
  3. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

Governor of the Lipetsk region (Russia): “A UAV crashed in an industrial zone of the city of Lipetsk. There are no casualties. Law enforcement officers are working at the scene of the incident.” Residents of Lipetsk report that the Novolipetsk Metallurgical Plant (NLMK) has been attacked. The plant was already attacked by UAVs in February. https://t.me/pilotblog/11556
  4. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/23/politics/senate-vote-foreign-aid/index.html The bill passed already and will be signed by Biden latest tomorrow
  5. According to who, you, lol. There are no rules in this.
  6. I'm not sure a dream like this means much at face value , leaders do have things like this happen, so yeah. Like joc asked maybe this about something you have going on.
  7. Looks like your copping out, prove the paranormal doesn't exist if you're so sure. I already know it does so I don't need proof. Your unproven statement means nothing.
  8. WA mom pleads not guilty in son's gruesome murder (fox13seattle.com) . - Janet Garcia, facing first-degree murder charges, pleaded not guilty Monday for the killing of her 4-year-old son Ariel, whose body was found with 41 stab wounds.
  9. Methane seeps out during the night. But it doesn't seep out during the day time. During the day the methane becomes mixed into the atmosphere in undetectable levels. The European Trace Gas Orbiter isn't finding any methane in the atmosphere, which, if all other craters on Mars are also seeping out methane, it should. Because Methane should still be in the atmosphere for 300 years before being torn apart by solar radiation. Experiments are underway to test whether very low-level electric discharges induced by dust in the Martian atmosphere could destroy methane, or whether abundant oxygen at the Martian surface quickly destroys methane before it can reach the upper atmosphere. “We need to determine whether there’s a faster destruction mechanism than normal to fully reconcile the data sets from the rover and the orbiter,” Webster said.
  10. "A huge group of inmates" no, a few would try to protect him while a line formed to take a turn on him. This entire thread is utterly ridiculous, your BOM will never do "jail time" no matter how deserved it is, guys like him never have to be accountable, but this idea of cutting his protection is ridiculous too. It's an easy solution tRumps a billionaire he can pay the service out of pocket stop the burden on the American people and he can even sell silly items to help fund it. Imnsho prison isn't too much if convicted and if he wasn't a very, very unpopular failed potus, my guess his tantrums from convictions will keep adding onto time in a house arrest idea and no Internet seems fair. Um no, half the country are not BOM minions, if that were even close to reality he wouldn't have bigly lost 2020 and he wouldn't have lost popular vote both times, the old days of huffing and puffing making bullying threats if BOM doesn't get his way were laughed at my the American people he tried to cheat and who booted him out. You really think this country wants Biden? No, of course not it's just this country didn't want more BOM in 2020 they don't want him even less now. Biden will win because America doesn't want tRump. Never any lacking of grasping for BOM, of course the country wants a conman in office why he lost 2020 and will get a bigger defeat this time.
  11. NASA’s CloudSat Ends Mission Peering Into the Heart of Clouds
  12. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/national-enquirer-ted-cruz-father-rafael-lee-harvey-oswald-rcna149027 Well, the National Enquirer did run lies and smear campaigns, at Trump's behest, against his opponents.
  13. I was in a very obscure perhaps eccentric way trying to make a point I think I failed, yeah, I failed, I won't talk trash about your religion, seems my main reason I blocked you in the past was your really spooky totally emersed worship of tRump but that's a different section.
  14. Wrong , typical believer cop out, never is the burden of proof on the skeptic it's on the person making the claims, I can't prove something never proven to start with doesn't exist.
  15. Today
  16. It's not an assumption for me and countless others that realize that a scientific answer to this will most probably never exist. Because I've experienced this stuff first hand you need to prove it doesn't exist, which you will never do.
  17. Argentina asks Interpol to arrest Iranian minister for his role in 1994 AMIA bombing Argentina has asked Interpol to arrest Iran’s interior minister over the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires that killed 85 people, the foreign ministry says. That minister, Ahmad Vahidi, is part of an Iranian delegation currently visiting Pakistan and Sri Lanka, and Interpol has issued a red alert seeking his arrest at the request of Argentina, the ministry says in a statement. https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/argentina-asks-interpol-to-arrest-iranian-minister-for-his-role-in-1994-amia-bombing/
  18. Yeah, that loon, seems even saru had to clue him in a few times , he was in that whole mindset he's superior and we are stupid heads
  19. Assuming there is such thing as paranormal which hasn't been proven so we are circled back to the start.
  20. Forget paranormal for a moment, A 100 gals water in a tank ( remember I have a lot of experience in the aquarium hobby ) Let's say we are going to siphon drain it , now im not on a calculator but it would take a half inch hose a couple hours at least because it lacks any pressure pushing the water now where did 100gals go? If we exclude magic or paranormal how do we explain the missing water?
  21. Yea, I remember that to! What the hell was his name?... Was it the guy with all the photos of "alien artifacts"?... Everyone single one distorted beyond recognition?
  22. I am PA, never shied away from that (many of my posts are ended with a salutation* to that effect). I see what you are trying to say, but you're trying to assign guilt for withholding a story that is completely false and does nothing except harm Trump's election chances, and I cannot agree that this is an issue worthy of the same attention. Bottom line - if the story ran and was proven false I can guarantee you that I'd be sitting here complaining about how the media runs lies and smear campaigns (and there are many people with a predisposition to hate Trump who would be using those articles as evidence that Trump has a secret lovechild and how this is more evidence that he's not worthy of being president, despite a lack of evidence). Instead you're sitting here complaining that Trump's team paid money to keep such a libellous story from being run. Maybe it is contradictory but I'd much rather be on my side of things than on yours Thanks for the chat. ~ Link (formerly PA) *this kind of salutation, in case you haven't seen it on any of my other posts - i don't close of every post with a salutation, I'll try to do it more often*
  23. It's still sporting a cravat.
  24. Penn was about as generic as quaker archetypes go, as far as appearance is concerned.
  1. Load more activity