Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. XenoFish

Xeno-Fish life hack of the day.

If your computer has a virus and you want to clean it. Put it in the dishwasher and run it on the highest setting. The virus will be gone after that.:tu:

3. I don't believe you

To Xeno, resorting to feeling of being insulted, that is the evidence of an un-intelligent mind,
  4. Can you tie your shoe laces?
  5. Excitedness Effect

Good stuff Stereo..Never heard of that effect before...
  6. I agree there. The only way to finally put this to bed is to prove the backstory is false, which you can do to 99.9% degree of certainty. But it makes no difference because well, there's that 0.01% of hope still left.
  7. I don't believe you

With the barrage of insults I've had today from some of the members here. I'm gladly putting you on ignore. You've basically insulted anyone who doesn't agree with you. So there is no merit in me or anyone actually, to attempt a conversation with you. Should I report your post or not?
  8. I have bad eye sight due to age but how can anyone tell there is no muscle flexing?
  9. Excitedness Effect

From 953 of the Condon report we have: http://files.ncas.org/condon/text/s6chap02.htm This suggests that stories received are possibly the least reliable or useful stories and a great deal of imaginative thinking has been introduced into the process.
  10. Camazotz: the Maya Batman

Yeah, I've seen people say this. How can it not be obvious?
  11. Tommy Robinson standing for MEP

What, exactly, has Farage done? Apart from getting very rich on a MEPs salary for doing bigger all And I speak as one who wants the UK to leave the EU
  12. I don't believe you

The trouble with everyone here is that they are not intelligent enough as to first and foremost work as to concur on the concept of God. That is what I find to be always un-intelligent with folks who write endlessly against the others on an issue, like the existence of God - they always all of them refuse to work first and foremost as to concur on the concept over which they are debating endlessly on its existence or non-existence, in the present context, the concept or definition of God. So, I challenge everyone here to tell me what is their respective concept of God Which they are arguing forever to be existing, or to be not existing. Dear readers, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to read if any at all, anyone coming forth to tell us what is their concept of God. Here is my concept of God: In concept God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning. I tell you, if you don't have this concept of God, then you are un-intelligent with talking pro or anti the existence of God. Even for folks here who fancy themselves to be apatheist, they are also un-intelligent for at all reading on the debate God exists or not; to be intelligent at all you guys should not at all read anything about the debate, unless as I said you are un-intelligent: intelligence requires you to be totally out and away altogether from this debate - the fact that you are reading is an indication that you are not apatheist, but observing at least to discern who is intelligent and who not, starting however with yourselves first - you are not intelligent because you as you proclaim yourselves to be apatheist, then you are un-intelligently wasting your time and trouble to read the debate.
  13. Excitedness Effect

Here is another variation of the effect: http://www.astronomyufo.com/UFO/rocket.htm
  14. Climate Change is a Hoax

I have no idea what Kool Aid Inc is, and for the record, I do not like windfarms,
  15. TI Testimony

Is this thread nothing more than creative writing?
  16. There seem to several version of this excitedness effect mentioned online. We'll get into the different versions in subsequent posts. The main idea is that being excited about being an eyewitness in some way taints our observations. The term was coined by Hartmann, an astronomer, back in 1968 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kenneth_Hartmann The issue is not that he served on the Condon panel. That's background information. The issue is the excitedness effect. Here is one version: http://www.astronomyufo.com/UFO/sighting.htm
  17. WA passes sanctuary state law

really??? that is quite the opposite from what i see here.
  18. Atheism is incompatible with science

I heard that it has become a superpower now. Due to so few having it.
  19. Religion versus Fiction

It's not the objection of religion, only the negative effect that it can bring. In some cases people find ways to justify horrible things. There are those who find meaning in life through religion. Same can be said by philosophical works, even the negative can be said of philosophy. If a book were to openly promote hate or ignorance, I'd think some of us would stand up against it. It's not a double standard. Some written works are just entertainment and that's all they are.
  20. Dumbledore the Awesome

He said he was a professional boxer who'd fought Ainsley Harriott twice :hmm: 

21. Australian Federal Election 2019

He’s already begun to “unfortunately....” on one of them (tax breaks).
  22. In terms of animals it is. Whether we find it wrong or not. I'd never stipulate for my cats to be put down in the event of my death but for someone else to do it I can't say they shouldn't. Vets are called on to euthanize healthy animals way more than you would like to believe for many reasons, most of them infuriating but most vets will just do it because it's one less animal scared and traumatized at a shelter. Getting angry over one person deciding to do this to one dog sort of is classic ignoring the much larger issue that shelter workers have to do this every day to healthy dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens.
  23. . Just looking at the film below you can clearly see it is a mans walk and there are no flexing muscles. It is a fake, only the hopers will not accept it.
  24. Roswell 1947

i think you are mistaken both about me and pluto,
  25. Climate Change is a Hoax

Tatetopa sez: Bob, I looked a t a couple of these. They are politics, not science. Sorry Tatetopa but AGW and wind power generation are both all about politics. That's pretty much all they have ever been about. They're a lucrative business if you know how to play the game. Now I don't care about American exceptionalism or comic books but go look at the German chart on generation and how demand is being met. The Germans have spend a ton of money on renewable and it's getting them pretty near nothing in return. They are not making much progress in reducing carbon emissions. Furthermore they cannot and we will not be able to run a first world industrialized economy on renewables PERIOD. And anyone who says you can is basically a liar or an idiot. As the chart shows they cannot even get close to meeting demand. You true believers dismiss everything that doesn't square with your paradigm. Maybe this thread will still be around when these scams fall flat on their faces. I just hope that in the meantime you are surrounded by these noisy, ugly monstrosities and I hope you enjoy getting your electricity bill when the PTC ends .
  1. Load more activity