Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. But it is still doomed. The wild acres are shrinking rapidly as the population of humans continue to grow.
  3. He smashed together Blavatsky, Donnelly and Joseph Smith on that gem. His only inventions are the doomsday bull****. His alternative history is all borrowed.
  4. Dude’s more popular now than when he was alive.
  5. Did he get that from Blavatsky or was that his own invention?
  6. Flamethrowing robot dog that can shoot fire up to 30ft goes on sale in US (msn.com) Saw this today and couldn't help but think, "Only in America!".
  7. Yet left no inscriptions or any loan words in Celtic or Basque. More so in Basque because they come from Anatolian (Neolithic) Farmer stock. I don't have to. He obviously pulled it out of his ass. The Celtic beliefs are so close to the PIE ones it can be compared to Hindu in every direction.
  8. That SOB is like Beetlejuice,we must've said his name the 3rd time in our conversation the other day,and summoned one up 😆
  9. I don't feel like I'm being watched when no one is there. Do any of you?
  10. Olmsted thinks that the spiritual leaders of European neolithic tribes spoke Akkadian, much like priests in Catholic churches still speak Latin . He claims these spiritual leaders came from northern Mesopotamia, the Akkadian empire. Read the links I posted, por favor.
  11. An "interesting" guy no doubt. What I remember the most besides the face on Mars (Cydonia) is the claim that Mars hosted a species of giant glass worms (or transportation tubes) .. later debunked by Phil Plait back in 2001. http://cosmicdiary.org/lfenton/2014/05/19/debunking-hoaglands-glass-worms-with-hirise/
  12. IDF rejects ‘baseless’ claim it dug mass graves at Gaza hospital; analysts also doubt charge Hamas officials in Gaza claimed on Saturday to discover a mass grave with more than 200 bodies at a hospital in Khan Younis that was recently the target of a military raid. The officials claimed the dead were buried in a mass grave by Israeli forces, but evidence suggested this claim was false, with the bodies having previously been buried at that same location by Palestinians amid the fighting between Israeli forces and terror operatives in the area. The Israel Defense Forces on Tuesday rejected Hamas’s allegation as “baseless.” https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-rejects-baseless-claim-it-dug-mass-graves-at-gaza-hospital-analysts-also-doubt-charge/
  13. I feel a little "weensy" about what he said about a non-existant ethnic group from a fictional place called "Atlantis" who mixed with a lost tribe of Hebrews called "The Red Race". 🙄
  14. Unfortunately, tragic mistakes do happen in wars, even among the most advanced militaries. Precision-guided munitions, satellite imagery, and other high-tech equipment, whilst useful in mitigating casualties and structural damage, are not always accurate and infallible. Furthermore, it's not unusual for commanders to make rapid-fire decisions (on sometimes imperfect information) — especially in situations of high intensity warfare in dense urban areas where the enemy is deeply embedded in the civilian population. An attempt to suggest that some IDF actions are more than just poor decision making, is either blind to the realities of war, or holding Israel to a higher standard.
  15. I can almost see the advertisements…. Froggy Skin Preserver . .4 oz. bottle $24.99 ..plus shipping and handling.
  16. Antigonos

Stopping Illegal immigrants

You also think the Richat Structure is Atlantis.
  17. Bernie loved the commies. He even honeymooned in the Soviet Union with his new wife.
  18. So, I've probably got this wrong, but this is an Akkadian speaking builder of Stonehenge, or have I got the Gallus before the egg 😁
  19. I have an idea. Can we talk about people arrested for being Jewish in England in the England and Europe section?
  20. I live in Toledo and felted that earthquake shaking my bed and l felted a little weensy what Edgar Cayce said about Ohio in his readings .? Some areas of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois will also be safe:( In another part of the reading, Cayce states that the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf. When asked if Virginia Beach will be a safe place to live during the Earth changes, Cayce confirmed that it was a safe zone. Some areas of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois will also be safe. The southern and eastern portions of Canada will be safe. However, the western lands will be disturbed. Cayce doesn't indicate if the western lands mean Canada, the U.S. or both. https://www.lovetoknow.com/life/lifestyle/edgar-cayce-maps-his-prophecies-earth-explained
  1. Load more activity