Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. XenoFish

Eating meat ‘could be banned like smoking’

Here's the thing. Even the vegans are killing other life forms. Plants are living. Animals, including insects do eat plants. Tons of toxic chemicals are dumped on those very same plants, killing those creature just so a vegan can enjoy their soy latte.
  3. XenoFish

Perhaps you're just as 'far gone' as everyone else.
  4. Dumbledore the Awesome

Aramco facilities on fire in Saudi Arabia

I was about to say exactly the same. My, the turning of the blind eye is amazing isn't it. Another term for it might be blatant hypocrisy.
  5. XenoFish

Mistakes in Quran?

6. Dumbledore the Awesome

Aramco facilities on fire in Saudi Arabia

Did the Saudis ever hurt the US? Why, yes, they did. But that's easily slipped down the memory hole isn't it.
  7. zygote_myles

Well, you're too far gone to change, going by what I've read of yours, haha. But yes, I do think things can change by expressing a viewpoint. It's the only way things begin to change.
  8. Habitat

Mistakes in Quran?

Why wouldn't "it" correct other errors, accidental or otherwise ? How would such corrections manifest themselves ? With flashing lights ?
  9. XenoFish

And by that same authority I deem your view invalid. Does that change anything?
  10. acute

acute

"Go back to your constituencies and prepare for Civil War."

11. zygote_myles

The same authority you give yourself every time you post your view anywhere.
  12. Sir Wearer of Hats

Prosecutors subpoena 8 years of Trump's taxes

My skin is crawling, how’s that for a comment?
  13. XenoFish

It's doomed anyway. If you want to end world hunger, tell everyone to grow a garden. If people wish to eat dead animals by what authority do you have the right to tell them not to?
  14. Alchopwn

Mistakes in Quran?

I think it is fair to say that based on the claims of scripture that there is no truth in any of the claims of monotheist religions, as their mistakes invalidate them as the product of an all-knowing and perfect divine intelligence, that wouldn't lie to us because it is too benign, and is powerful enough to go back in time and correct any error made in its name accidentally by its well-meaning but misinformed followers.
  15. zygote_myles

Good. Carry on living in your little dreamworld. Sorry [not] for the inconvenience of showing you how you're killing the planet little XenoFish.
  16. zygote_myles

I used to eat meat and I felt I was committing an 'evil', yes. You can call it what you like. But it's not really about the label, it's about the reality. It's wrong to bring suffering onto the animals the way we do. We don't have a right to take their lives from them, we just think we do. And it's not beneficial to destroy our planet either. Those are realities.
  17. Good point. I think this also applies to that abominable ghost box, which is just a radio shuffler.
  18. XenoFish

From reading this thread, is it any wonder why people dislike vegans?
  19. Unless the neighbors are having another argument, and you can "just" hear them over the static because you are focussed on your hearing.
  20. XenoFish

XenoFish

You are not educated in school, you are conditioned. A replacement part in a machine. It is best to fully educate yourself. To learn as much as possible on your own and to graduate wiser than your peers. Lest you be ignorant throughout life. 

1. Hammerclaw

Hammerclaw

You have twelve years of public school to learn something useful. If you don't, they're liable to extend your education four more years and call it college and then bill you for being stupid enough to take them up on it and not smart enough to prosper by it.

21. zygote_myles

Oh, you shoot and kill the animals too! Haha! Wow, you really do have a caring heart don't you. Such good you do for the animals.
  22. zygote_myles

@hetrodoxly Stop doing what? Eating vegetables? Haha. Your idea of contributing to a better planet is just to make yourself 'sound right' on a website, when your actions show you're not. Eating meat is harmful in many ways, not the least of which to the animals themselves. But you care more about your taste buds over a life, right? Yes, I'm right. One day you'll wake up - hopefully. Stop destroying the animals and our planet.
  23. psyche101

Mistakes in Quran?

As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them, they believe not.
  24. Hammerclaw

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

When you act stupid, it's very convincing.
  1. Load more activity