Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

Always expecting someone to "give you" the evidence doesn't work. Never has. Never will. Still, everyone is responsible for it personally. The decisions made on the evidence a person makes available themselves.
  3. I don't believe you

What is left is the meat of of the thing. Jesus "boiled" it down to just two of the ten main commandments. And we have blood sausage. The Greatest Commandment 34Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ c 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ d 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
  4. Excitedness Effect

This excitedness effect reminds me of all of those posters stating, "I know what I saw." They do get very excited when they say that. I wonder if they have been made aware of this excitedness effect? It especially applies to those people. Reading about this made me wonder about some things I have seen such as a traffic accident, and what I believe to have been space junk reentering the atmosphere, and my close encounter with a bear out west - was it really a black bear?
  5. Mysterious Stone Archway a Time Portal?

No idea, i just document what i find.
  6. I don't believe you

Not by actual historians it's not. What I cited is considered to be the word of God and divinely inspired scripture. If you have some way to differentiate between which 'consideration' is the accurate one, and have some evidence for it, I'm all ears. Mere stories about what Jesus said and meant are no better than mere stories about what Paul said Jesus said and meant. If the theory is that words in the New Testament are exact quotes from 2000 years ago from Jesus, that pretty much requires divine intervention to have survived this long in translation from oral to written form without inaccuracies being introduced. That divine intervention didn't seem to fully take in all cases as even the gospels seem to have discrepancies. Once divine intervention is in play, then that means that Peter and Paul may have been divinely inspired to record the 'true' meaning; again, if you have some way to argue that Jesus' words have been divinely retained but P&P's were not divinely inspired, beyond your personal faith of course, I'd be interested to see it.
  7. I don't believe you

The Books are intentionally written that way, as it's part of the game. Those that are able to decipher the content and put it in the correct perspective are those that will reap more of the rewards, while avoiding much of the punishments.
  8. I don't believe you

There are always things in holy books (regarding their accuracy) that need to be reckoned with. Just like with a lot of other things in life. My point is that there are many things in the Bible that are regularly commented on as being hard to believe. Blood sacrifice is perhaps the main one. So if the other things can be dismissed, why not that too. Then what's left, is for a person to come to terms with what's actually true in a holy book. Which of course, are many things.
  9. It's true. Expect purging of pro-Trump accounts to ramp up as we close in on the 2020 elections. They want the narrative to be like Highlander: there can only be one.
  10. Anyone create their own music?

No one has more music to post? While we're waiting I'll post some song lyrics....I wrote them,mostly,on the way home from the airport after watching my wife fly off in a snowflaked night sky...on her way to London, from T.C. Michigan. (Big Ben's melody picked on guitar) five hours into...the future i remember when, it wasn't long ago...have fun! you always wanted to... And now, you finally do! i guess sometimes in life dreams do come true. ( guitar bridge) you always said you would...we all knew you could sometimes life comes true when dreams are good!
  11. How do cryptocurrencies work? - BBC News report at YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzAuB2FG79A Article at Mental Floss dot com: http://mentalfloss.com/article/558977/how-does-cryptocurrency-work
  12. Jeez! I hope no one dies from being exposed to toxic chemicals.
  13. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

What will be most fun to watch is how long the MSM can avoid talking about what will be a very big scandal/crime. what a quandary they have in that they have kept their mushroom like audience in the dark and fed them nothing but impeachment and Trump is going down ****e for two years and now, what we all knew two years ago is blowing up just as predicted and the mushrooms on the left, the loyal feeders ate the MSM trough, hasn't a clue it is coming. Will they be angry at their exalted talking heads? Will they feel embarrassed about being so utterly clueless when it was all right there to see? Should be interesting to watch but many of the fire breathers here have simply skulked away and withheld comment so I am guessing we will get no apologies nor admissions of error and the angry haters will simply wait to attack on something else. Don't ever let them forget. Noodle neck Schiff has this to say about declassifying. "While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies. The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American."
  14. I don't believe you

I have. Not sure what your point is? Why are you mentioning this to me and not Pettytalk, whose selected quotes from the same error strewn book I am replying to?
  15. Pedestrians were left wading through a knee-deep tidal wave of suds after foam started bubbling from manholes. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/327969/mystery-foam-floods-street-in-chinese-city
  16. How does crypto currency work? I have a friend who is investing in it. Is it like bit coin or different? I see the second article gave a little more information on how it works.
  17. Spreckels Murder: two new documentaries

Eh. I'm always hesitant to call something murder when I hear the family using "they would never commit suicide so it has to be murder!" as part of their reasoning. Sure, there are some oddities in this case but given her recent trauma it's not inconceivable that she would choose to end her own life.
  18. I don't believe you

Are we even?
  19. I don't believe you

9 holes course for most. Especially for those that "yawn" As far as payment, with eight bits you can get out of 8 holes, but that still leaves you in Limbo. Which means you have to wait till Jesus returns to get out of hell all together.
  20. I don't believe you

Religious fanatics are odd people.
  21. Waspie_Dwarf

It's that Kidbrooke Beer Festival time of year.

22. "Social media giant Facebook is set to roll out its own cryptocurrency dubbed “GlobalCoin” in 2020, according to a report from the BBC. "The news and broadcasting organisation said on Friday that Facebook is planning to launch the cryptocurrency-based payments system in “a dozen countries” by the first quarter of 2020 and is looking to start trials by the end of this year." At Coindesk dot com: https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-to-roll-out-globalcoin-cryptocurrency-in-2020-report-says At the UK Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/24/facebook-plans-to-launch-globalcoin-cryptocurrency-in-2020
  23. Considering the materials they would of used back then. The suit probably deteriorated beyond recognition.
  24. I don't believe you

God works in Mysterious ways, as well as in nasty ways. He teaches His children both sides of the coin. The world of opposites, you know?
  25. I don't believe you

Speak for yourself, I know God personally, and He is my Father, as well as yours. And unfortunately that makes us brothers.
  1. Load more activity