Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Do you have better evidence for UFO than the Navy?
  3. Gwynbleidd

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Again, where is the #metoo movement on this or have they just decided to call it quits. I guess if it's not affecting them, they don't campaign on behalf of other victims. That's what it looks like to me so far.
  4. Golden Duck

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

The thing is with Ruby Ridge and Waco the antagonists were found, on review, to only be accountable for petty crimes; and that without lawyers. The charges against the Bundy family members have been dismissed. Does the evidence really exist? I'm aware of the conjecture about the AR15 in JFK; so, I don't discount government corruption, collusion, or conspiracy. Benjamin Franklin endorsed Blackstone's ratio tenfold. What you seem to be asserting is the apprehension for an unfair trial is so great that it worth death to avoid court. The story of of John Joe Gray is eyebrow raising. A man who: declares he has a god-given right to carry a gun when challenged by a LEO; cries that vaccination is tyranny; doesn't feel he is accountable to answer charges of biting a LEO; and, thinks it reasonable to involve his grandchildren in the longest siege in the USA. The local sheriff is right when he says people like Gray are not worth risking the lives of deputies. Is Gray a fit and proper person to be mentoring children or in charge of weapons? Is this the way things are supposed to work - an anti-vaxxer, who's imaginary friend gives him the right to carry and put a Muslims in the White House, can point his gun long enough until charges are dismissed? If you add in Shay's Rebellion and The Bonus Army, it seems clear that the citizen airing a grievance, down a barrel, is still dependent on the government weighing cost and benefit in a rational manner. It's a paradox that while fighting for their freedom the are at the mercy of tyrant. If we look into Corruption Perception Index USA sits outside the top 20 right in-between France and the UAE (the highest ranking in ME and Africa) and behind the likes of Estonia. South Africa is ranks in the mid-seventies behind the likes of Jamaica. Xenophobia and corruption is what I think of when you say USA and ZA are fellow-travellers. I have a close Zimbabwean friend who contends that her country needs stability more than freedom; ie, the likes of Tito. <div class="cpi-node" data-embed="table"></div><script src="https://www.transparency.org/assets/scripts/cpi2018/embed.js"></script> The mental health issue has a lot of private funding - either through insurance or it might be provided by the workplace. I'd guess there are a lot of, economically, disadvantaged without any access to care.
  5. No you are telling obvious bald faced lies about the videos. This is not about the Navy. This is about you and how you prefer to tell lies about videos such as light speed and everything else you haven't got a clue about.
  6. I only said if you were on a ship going light speed, like capt Kirk, you would not feel it moving.
  7. he's winding you up mate.. why can't you see that?
  8. You were wrong. You have been wrong 100% of the time. You ave made such odd wrong statements about relativity and how space without air doesn't allow for the detection of motion that it shows your complete and utter failure at understanding science even at the elementary school level.
  9. No, I'm familiar with your point of view b/c I had to read it more than 5 x. which is , The Navy can't tell you what it is, but It can only say they didn't hoax this.
  10. You keep illustrating your inability to understand what was stated by the Navy.
  11. What is the alternative to a UFO spinning around like in the Asteroids games?
  12. The issue is science and you have no idea what words mean. UFOs in the Navy film are distant planes and a probable weather balloon.
  13. Have no idea what you are saying with red and blue shifts. Like I'm going to believe it.
  14. Ok I am through with this thread, have a nice day.
  15. No I am not. You are apparently science illiterate. You have no idea how anything works do you? Are you in elementary school? My kids knew about red shift and blue shift in 5th grade. I was guessing middle school but now I'm thinking elementary school.
  16. Brian you come across like all this is real, without considering anything else. Try looking at things from both sides of the fence and consider what others are trying to tell you.
  17. I'm sure the CGI guys were told about Einsteins hyperdrive, too.
  18. And the object is still in the image well after that. Please continue playing the part of the town fool.
  19. The Navies own equipment is not fake. They at least admit that part.
  20. XenoFish

XenoFish

I sometimes wonder if I need a good mental breakdown?!? Are a psychotic break?!?

21. That doesn't require light speed. None of the videos so far shows that happening. We have a laughable CGI hoax. We have you unable to understand there was a single 30mph moving weather balloon that took 3 tries to get a lock. Please continue with your failings.
  22. A rather obscure Bassoon

Pianist photographs ghostly woman in theater

It was probably a member of staff they didn't realise was present in the building. No mystery there.
  23. I'm not trying to fool anyone I'm just pointing out things the UFO can do. If you think the Navy is crazy take it up with them and not me.
  24. XenoFish

Neckace

We can only wait for clarification. Till then, I don't know.
  25. You can repeatedly lie about the contents of the video. There was a single object. It took 3 tries to get a FLIR lock on the single object. The claim of 3 objects is either an uneducated guess on your part or it is a purposeful lie. I'm beginning to think it is the latter. So far you've shown nothing about light speed and your knowledge of relativity is abyssmal.
  1. Load more activity