Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There’s no evidence that the iceberg in the picture is the one the Titanic hit. The area the liner moved through was full of them. However as a rare legit piece of Titanic history it should fetch a considerable price amongst maritime enthusiasts. Providing its provenance can be authenticated.
  3. I agree that there wasn't any archaeological evidence. Maybe there wasn't any advanced culture at the site, but just something made up by the locals to explain what they saw.
  4. Wepwawet

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

And there is another example, this one from Amarna where a series of cartouches was discovered in a tomb, fortunately copied, but then within a short time the originals had dissapeared, leaving a ? over whether the originals had been copied correctly. An entire ancient wall at Karnak had last been seen and photographed in the 1950s, but today it does not exist, as may some posts here, so do a screenshot of the humour quickly
  5. Why? Maybe because the top leaders were running their mouths very energetically, as late as a few hours prior to the explosions claiming an Iranian response would be within "seconds" and would be "massive and severe"? Rumors are that DC talked both parties into stepping back. Israel loses face with a weak strike and Iran loses face by making claims then walking away. The ACTUAL win will come when Israel rolls into Rafah.
  6. Oh brother, I see there was a sale at the soap box store. As a quote from a movie once perfectly framed this. To paraphrase; it's not what you think, it's what you can prove. The area of the Richat Structure (the purpose of this thread) has been explored, researched and catalogued. There is zero hard archaeological evidence of any advanced civilization contemporary to the Greeks or Egyptians. Anything beyond that line of discussion is bordering on fantasy writing.
  7. I dont think we need to "worry" about Ronnie showing up anytime soon. 😊 ... or the spam birdie for that matter.
  8. ESP ex·tra·sen·so·ry per·cep·tion noun the faculty of perceiving things by means other than the known senses, e.g., by telepathy or clairvoyance.
  9. Lukewarm? Yeah, it has the appearance of a weak effort but let's keep an eye on Rafah, shall we? Hamas, Hizballah, the Houthis, and a few others are ALL attack dogs that are armed and trained by Iran and Iran is about to lose Hamas as an organized entity. Rafah is about to be crushed and after that you'll be on here claiming Hamas victories just because they can carry on an insurgency. Hamas lost last night and Rafah residents need to get busy moving to anywhere else...
  10. That seems to be a belief of Christianity, not Judaism. Jews in that region subscribe to the "if someone will rise to kill you, KILL THEM FIRST" outlook. You can't survive next to Arabs unless you do.
  11. That’s not what ESP allegedly is. Have you ever read Rhine? I’m thinking no.
  12. Also probably worth noting that the brainy Uri decided that NPR only became ideologically unmoored from America at large "in recent years". Sounds like our own brain-trust finds fault with that assessment. Who is right here?
  13. Volcanic islands (or rather sections thereof) landsliding/falling into the sea is more common than used to be known. Big process at the Hawai'ian islands, for instance.
  14. Liquid Gardens

The Name of the Beast

The main issue I see with the claim that the end is near is that it could have been, and I think was, already claimed fairly constantly over the last 2 millennia and didn't happen. Even Jesus thought 'the end' was imminent.
  15. No. He decided to complain about the coverage of the "lab leak" idea. Now, the forms that "lab leak" can take range from the somewhat laughable one that I just said, to more reasonable ones. In fact, it's the perfect motte-and-bailey. If Uri is getting fooled by that aspect, or using it himself, he's not that smart. If Uri is ignorant of the full range of idiocy peddled under the banner of the ideas whose coverage he's championing, he's also not that smart. If NPR has proclaimed the idea I laid out in post #28, they would definitely be producing more ideologically-diverse coverage of COVID origins. Looks like the libs are scared of the truth!
  16. Abramelin

He's a coward.
  17. Ukrainian and Polish intelligence services managed to uncover and detain a Russian agent who was assisting in preparations for a possible assassination attempt on President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU) reports.Assassination attempt on President Zelenskyy: Russian agent detained in Poland (msn.com)
  18. Antigonos

You still read everyone’s posts.
  19. Possible, was thinking about this one though. The Swarm TV series
  20. CrimsonKing

Revisiting God Constructs

Ah hell man,I wouldn't take things overly serious on here... Hell I'll drink 3-6 beers a night,only way I can sleep most nights anymore,i refuse pain meds...sprain,strain,tear,or broke it...name it,I've probably experienced it 😆 I take his word he meant so jokingly,I say jokes on here sometimes others don't get...if he was doing so in a cantankerous old ass kinda way,meh it's only the internet 😆
  21. My point was that they might have been ok with the cost but now want more budget to keep ahead of China in the classical space race.
  1. Load more activity