Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Climate Change is a Hoax

Well, guess Doc SJ and Chrlzs were frozen just as I said. Too bad. Funny thing is cold temperatures are much more efficient at killing things than slight warming. But hey who's counting right? Certainly not the Earth is melting "believers". At this point there is no more "Climate Change"! That is always happening, and what is really meant is catastrophic atmospheric warming. Let us call it what it is and debate, and I'll enjoy attempting to out debate you "believers". Should be fun. After 80 pages I assume most people should be able to get up to date.
  3. 3 ghosts in Dufferin St. Toronto

He may have used it for jello wrestling for all I know
  4. 3 ghosts in Dufferin St. Toronto

Good stories. Kind of sounds like kids coming back from another decade still hanging out just reliving fun times. The following about the hot tub incident is strongly telling too:
  5. Why do psychics ask so many questions?

I would like to know how many mediums actually believe in spirits? Those who are using tricks and deceit surely must not believe in spirits?
  6. I don't believe you

And now no one but Clint Eastwood would be right in the role. (well maybe Charles Bronson)
  7. I don't believe you

It is not hard to be an expert on anything, after 60 plus years of study You should be able to read and comprehend what your own sources are saying, before using them.
  8. No google earth doesnt suggest otherwise, well depending on actual location of the incident. Just go north a bit or south a bit and picture it without the green. Once the water is gone there is nothing to tell you what is Rio Grande and what is just a dry wash. This spot south of Clint is a great example. You've got roads, washes , footpaths and other terrain features all stacked next to the river. Take the water out of the river and how do you know its not just another wash youre walking through. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Clint,+TX+79836/@30.9237133,-105.4668763,840m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x86e712d8773f6591:0xe79b9795fd6fcefb!8m2!3d31.592337!4d-106.2241449 Dont get me wrong its a mistake that they need to figure out how to not keep making but it is one that seems rather easy to make.
  9. I don't believe you

As I have saId, I oppose rape, and have never even slightly influenced another person to have sex with me, let alone put pressure on them. You simply do not get the point. it is almost impossible that if i was born and lived 200 years ago i would feel the same way have the same values or be the same person. Thus my present day person cannot judge my past day person or anyone else from the past by the values ethics moralities principles or beliefs i have been allowed to evolve in my current life by the conditions and people i grew up with. Our present was once a fictional future, and anyone from 200 years ago who suggested that rape might one day be illegal in marriage would have been laughed a t, because the very idea would have been incomprehensible. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/blog/2013/sep/19/m********ion-laws-world-penal-code Alabama: illegal if it's artificial In the US, laws vary from state to state. In 2009, the supreme court of Alabama outlawed the sale of "any device designed … primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs" in an effort to target sales of m********ion machines. Saudi Arabia: 3 years and 300 lashes In March 2004, a general court sentenced a teacher to three years in prison and 300 lashes for declaring that m********ion (as well as homosexuality, smoking and music) were permissible under Islam. Indonesia: decapitation Most search results would have you believe that "the penalty for m********ion in Indonesia is decapitation". But hold your … er … horses! A formal query made to the secretary of information at the Indonesian embassy reveals that according to Article 281 of national law, the maximum sentence is 32 months' imprisonment. end quote You do realise that during the time rape in marriage was non existent, m********ion was (and in many places remains ) a criminal offence Different folks; different strokes
  10. Place your (pretend) bets..

True. But the appearance of supporting the process will alienate potential swing voters. I am just placing my bet. This is just my prediction.
  11. This first part of the story is secondhand, but I do have a detailed personal experience right after. Back in 1988 in the West End of Toronto, located on the busy Dufferin St., my brother Justin and his friends, Rodney, and Clifford went over to their friend Mikem's house for a party My brother Justin and his friends played for the High School football team, so I'm guessing it was not a small party. So skipping ahead to when everyone's feeling good, I guess Mikem's parents had a whirlpool in the basement. I guess he had set it up for him and his girlfriend Roselynn, and when they went back down it was occupied by 2 guys. He raced back up to my brother and his buds, and brought them all down immediately because he wanted them gone. The story goes that where they all returned within 30 seconfs, the whirlpool was empty and no trace of them. Nobody at the party could recognize them. Several noises were heard down there afterwards for months. So begun their ghost story. Now, being 8 years younger than my brother, he liked to try and scare me with the story by adding things to it. So later on, I'm about 14 years old, and I ask Justin the story again. He finally told me he'll give me the real story., which I wrote above. I asked.him if Mikem's family still lived there, snd i was in luck. A few weeks later I'm over there with just my brother and Mikem, they dare me to take a bath. (Mikem never used it again after that night). I went for it, I've always loved horror books and movies, and love being scared. At the time I played competitive hockey and was always a little sore so i was enjoying this treat. 10 minutes in I start hearing from upstairs a pinball game, like an actual arcade version. Incan herebthe game popping for a free game, and the occational *TILT TILT TILT* I could also here those crappy 8-bit computer games from a Commodore 64 from somewhere else upstairs. After a few more minutes I got bored and got out. Went upstairs, and see these guys waiting on the front steps having a smoke. I asked Mikem which pinball game he has, and he immediately gets p***ed at my brother for telling something to me. (Which he didnt) Apparently Mikem has heard it too, but they don't have either a computer or an arcade game. I guess it didn't bother the parents, and they say they think there's a 3rd spirit there, who plays peaceful Gregorian chants. As a matter of fact they nicknamed them Pinball Lewey, Talia, and BiteBrune. I'd still love to spend a night there.
  12. US soldiers disarmed by Mexican soldiers

You can show that to be true near Clint, Texas then? Google Earth would tend to suggest otherwise IMO. cormac
  13. I don't believe you

Yes, he would have. Did you see Dead Again? Emma Thompson, Robin Williams and Kenneth Branagh. If you get a chance watch it, I work in the house (Caregiver) it is filmed at. The house is the one Emma Thompson remembers under hypnosis/flashbacks throughout movie.
  14. Is Handwashing As Important As They Say?

Well thats great for you however by not washing your hands you are transporting and transmitting bacteria and diseases. While that may not affect you the individual with a weakened immune system could very well die because he grabbed that grocery cart after you and the 7 billion germs you are transporting got done using it. Dear god man no.
  15. I don't believe you

He'd have made a great Dirty Harry.
  16. I don't believe you

Yep.
  17. I don't believe you

Gregory Peck? He turned down the role of Dirty Harry.
  18. I don't believe you

I am a “To Kill a Mockingbird” type gal,,myself.
  19. I'll admit, I hardly ever wash my hands. And I rarely get sick. I get the flu every once in a while (e.g. less than once a year), though shockingly it seems like less often than the folks I know who wash their hands incessantly and get the flu shot (e.g. the god only knows what's in it big pharma cocktail they try to push on people every season, that I suspect contains mind control chemicals and possibly even clandestine nanorobotics). And occasionally get a cold. But honestly, I don't get sick that much. And when I do, I typically get over it in a few days. Really, for me, I just wash my hands if I need to for social reasons. Sure, I'll wash my hands if people are around. Because obviously given the social norm of washing your hands after using the bathroom, I kind of play along if people will see. And run the water if people will hear. But to be honest..... why? I don't wash, I don't get sick. Nor do people around me. Honestly, I feel like I get sick less often, if anything. I don't wash before I eat either. I shower and all, but I don't really wash my hands. Haven't really done it much in a long time. Nowadays, I have heard a lot about how antimicrobial soap causes mutations in microbes that result in antibiotic resistant bacteria. Perhaps, that's part of their plan. Tell people to frantically wash their hands and then make money on expensive treatments to treat their chemically created microbial creations like MRSA. Honestly, when I was much younger (e.g. a kid), I washed my hands because everyone told me to. Then, I got older and thought to myself what's the point and questioned if it's really necessary. And I honestly don't feel that this negatively affected my health. If anything, I feel that I get sick less. And I feel better overall. You'd think I'd get sick a lot given what we've all been taught, it seems almost inexplicable to me. I'll put my hand on railings, handle money, take dumps, etc. without washing..... have done this for years. And get sick less than all the germaphobes. Honestly does not add up. Given my experience, I have begun to suspect that the powers that be have begun to promote unnecessary handwashing in order to encourage the development of MRSA and other antibiotic resistant microbes that they can make money on more expensive medications in order to treat. Because IMO, big pharma, the media, the government (e.g. the CDC), and all the pieces of garbage that make up the powers that be want to create these "difficult to treat" microbes to make money by getting everyone to want to wash their hands too much. Like I said, I almost NEVER wash my hands. Not sure how that came to be, just kind of forgot about it. And then sort of realized, wait..... I don't even wash my hands anymore. Wasn't really a conscious thing, just found that. And then after I noticed, I realized I was doing stuff like handling money without washing, using the bathroom without washing, handling railings and other public surfaces without washing, etc. And not getting sick any more often. And perhaps even getting sick less. And when I would get sick, it would seem like I got over it quicker. People would probably think I'm kind of gross if I talked about this in person, so I don't really. Yet it just amazes me, and given my experiences, I am somewhat suspect that there's an agenda to promote unnecessary handwashing in order to create antibiotic resistant microbes that they can make money off of treating the complications of. Because it was years ago that I just kind of found myself not washing my hands. And I haven't started since then. I shower and I wash my hands if I feel the need to for social reasons. But otherwise, I don't bother. And this has done me no harm whatsoever over a period of 5+ years. I feel that all this wash your hands all the time was a big lie. To make people's immune systems unable to handle the slightest thing, thus allowing big pharma to make money off treating complex illnesses/complications caused by low immunity. And creating antibiotic resistant microbes from the overuse of antibacterial soap. I'm not saying that I have any proof that my theory is correct or that I know it's true. I just know that for the last 5-7 years, I have rarely washed my hands and rarely get sick. Perhaps, this is unique to me. Perhaps, this is something that science cannot explain. Perhaps, everything is just predestined. And since predestiny has made it so that I wasn't going to get sick during a certain period of time and thus not washing my hands made no difference. Could have been just how it was meant to be, due to some sort of quantum mechanics that science has yet to understand. I honestly have no idea, I just know that I began to realize.... oh I never really wash my hands anymore and I haven't been in a year or so. And I haven't been getting sick more..... so well, **** it, why bother. And have had no ill effects from this during more than 5 years. It certainly is an interesting observation. Either that I have experienced some type of anomaly or this is a form of fake news that very few of us have begun to wake up to. Because 5 YEARS of essentially never washing my hands and not getting sick more than other people, something is inconsistent with the things we've been taught.
  20. I don't believe you

I'm more the Kelly's Heroes kinda guy, myself.
  21. Place your (pretend) bets..

We're talking apples and apples. What I was saying is that via the impeachment process we would be seeing public hearings broadcast daily outlining the behaviors of the administration. Of course theres no hope for removal from office but if done properly it would force Trump insiders past and present to give democrats the greatest campaign ad material in history. While it of course wouldnt move the partisans hearing the reality directly from the mouths of insiders could sway any independents if there is such a thing anymore. Historically we can look back and see that before the impeachment hearings Nixon had around a 60% approval rating, by the end it was closer to 20.
  22. I don't believe you

Good movies. I think only ....if I recall it correctly""""" All Quiet on the Western Front """" UUUUUUUUPdate: BOTH OF THEM !
  23. I don't believe you

Just kids having fun.
  24. Trump recognizes Israel's claim to the Golan

I've gone to school with a few but have never had any for close friends. If one takes the time to understand what a Christian Zionist actually believes, it really isn't necessary to know or even to like or approve of Jews in Israel. People see the label and insert their own definition. Ignorance is like that, no desire to actually understand (no need to approve implied there) just a desire to hate or mock. I've been staunchly pro-Israel/ Zionist since I was a kid. I always will be. It has nothing to do with believing Jews are better than anyone else, I just believe that they have an inherent right to live on land that was given to them by God. Those who hate them tend to feel the same way about even the idea that God exists. To each his own. The very fact that the whole world seems to be focused on what 7 million people do in one of the tiniest nations on the planet should cause a reflective mind to wonder. I have a feeling that when a huge coalition of Muslim nations come against her and are wiped out, some at least, of the mockers, will take a second look.
  25. I don't believe you

There was a Christmas truce on the Western Front, but there is no Easter truce on UM.
  1. Load more activity