Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Washington State democrats....

Yes, the truth of it is, we have bigger fish to fry.
  3. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

That dossier is, without question, the product of an international conspiracy. If anyone is obsessed over it, it's the Brits and traitors here who desperately wish it never happened. Claiming RNC involvement goes nowhere since we've always known criminals from both sides colluded on this. Unfortunately John McCain won't be able to explain his very prominent role.
  4. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

These guys seem to just be making stuff up about the report and obviously have not read it themselves.
  5. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Carter Page was being investigated long before all of this for his possible connections to Russian intelligence. You claiming that allegations only existed in the Steel Dossier is ignorant and you are making assumptions here. The report does not state anywhere (that I can find at least) that the dossier had anything to do with the investigation into Page. Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with following up on leads from the Dossier, that is why we investigate. If you need proof of a crime before you even investigate a crime nobody would be investigated. The investigation is to check on allegations of criminal conduct and see if they are true. Even if Mueller followed up on dossier accusations there is nothing wrong with doing so, that is called following leads. If there is nothing to the accusation then nothing will come of it, but it would be irresponsible for an investigator to ignore possible leads.
  6. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

You are just making assumptions and baseless accusations here. I know you WANT this to be true, but that does not make it true. Furthermore the RNC was the first organization that funded the Steele dossier, the DNC took it over after it was clear Trump was going to win the nomination and the Republicans decided they better fall in line and stopped digging for dirt on Trump. Your obsession with the dossier is unfounded and stinks of desperation to find something, anything, to discredit the investigation.
  7. Mysticism Help Needed

Morality is not defined by the individual or society but by God. Our job is to receive all the pleasures that God sends us while doing so to give God pleasure back. That is the highest morality capable for a human being - receiving please to give pleasure The leaders of a society have more freedom, money, power, and influence, to engage in receiving pleasure to give pleasure.
  8. Trump recognizes Israel's claim to the Golan

I'm afraid I don't follow you SSaL ? Your talking about "..agreed.. to sign a deal". However, I'm talking about BEFORE that. You have to recall that the PREREQUISITE for Oslo was that both sides recognise each other. Israel did this with the PLO, and duly ratified the recognition in the Knesset, albeit by an unimpressive majority. The PLO lied and lied and lied and squirmed and lied. They did not, nor have they ever, modify their constitution to remove the passages relating to the destruction of Israel, and declaring the very existence of an Israeli state as being illegal, which the quartet REQUIRED as a PRE-REQUISITE to STARTING discussions. Bear in mind that these where NOT the Oslo negotiations. These where the PRE-REQUISITES to the Oslo negotiations. The Palestinians therefore went into the negotiations on the basis of bad faith. They betrayed the negotiations before they had even started. So the INTENT or CONSEQUENCES of the negotiations are irrelevant: the PLO abrogated the whole exercise before it had even begun. Do you understand this, SSaL ?
  9. Let me get this straight. So, here is this great duke of hell commanding legions of demons. About as nice as Joffery or some other character in game of thrones, I suspect. You are a peasant in a mob by the roadside. As he passes by you shout, "Hey Duke, how about doing me a solid? I'll clean your chariot wheels in return." Instead of having a couple of his demons rip your guts out for your arrogance, he says, "Sure, seems like a good deal to me." Makes perfect sense doesn't it? Who would think that he would then pull you out of the crowd and rip your guts out just to see the look of surprise and betrayal on your face? Anybody that watches TV that's who.
  10. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Mueller was directed to investigate allegations against Carter Page and others...allegations that existed only in the Steele Dossier. To be accurately informed, it's not quite enough for one to simply be "reading" the report. One must also comprehend what it is they are reading.
  11. Let's talk history

Is it used primarily by history/archaeological type people's?
  12. Spooky. I just sat and ate two of these before reading this thread. Nice as they are, I wouldn't like them all the time as they get pretty sickly, pretty quick..
  13. Monkey brains enhanced with human genes

This could be very beneficial to humans in determining the causality and eventual curing of Alzheimer's disease.
  14. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Hillary was a Republican before she was a Democrat and Trump was a Democrat before he was a Republican....... But hey, knowing history and all that....
  15. OverSword

Snoop does Plizanet Earth

16. Creme Egg 'addict' has tattoo on her back

I ain't got no tattoo. What I look like? Circus folk?
  17. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Yeah, I'm reading page 11 right now and not seeing anything about the dossier or FISA warrants.
  18. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Which is exactly what we think of your side. You've engineered one Party rule in California and want it for the rest of the country. You wish to destroy or undermine the Electoral college and institute majoritarianism where the country is ruled by the elite from their ivory towers and gated communities in Sanctuary cities. You want the country flooded with illegal aliens to dilute the electorate in your favor. Oh, my friend, there's enough distrust to go around and more!
  19. Climate Change is a Hoax

tmcom: A lot of Florida's wind power is being generated in Oklahoma and north Texas. Chicago's power is being generated in Iowa. Florida can be in a dead calm with scorching temps and Oklahoma would still be generating power for them. Windless days are a local phenomenon, but power grids operate over whole continents. We have three grids in the US, plus Texas. Doesn't matter where the power is being generated, we send it all over the country. And: in Oklahoma we have natural gas plants that use the same transmission lines as the windmills. We have backup already in place. Doug
  20. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Right. A lot of people are simply wrong, aren't they?
  21. Creme Egg 'addict' has tattoo on her back

I ain't got no tattoo. What I look like? Circus folk?
  22. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I can do whatever I want, you have no power over me. I think Trump is a disgrace and a blight on our republic. I agree with the democrats on that. I don't agree with the Democratic green new deal proposal, nor do I agree with their scorched earth approach to fighting back against Trump. I am tired of the right ignoring the facts and buying into the narrative Trump is peddling, even though it is clearly false. I don't trust your side to do the right thing, because your side ignores reality and nothing good comes from that mentality.
  23. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

There was a time in this country that it didn’t matter what side you were on, what mattered was what was important in achieving the best interest of this nation. You can tell I’ve been reading another book about the Constitution or our Founding Fathers Today, that is not so. The Progressives could care less about this nation along with half of the Republicans. But it’ll be up to what’s left, the real Conservatives that will keep this nation on track. As I said earlier, the up coming carnage will help make things right.
  24. Climate Change is a Hoax

That may be a little over-kill. The actions we need to take will take time. Converting to wind power will take the US at least ten years. Most of the problems are simple logistics: inadequate financing, not enough trained workers, not enough concrete production capacity, court cases involving imminent domain of rights-of-way, etc. etc. With time, any of them are soluble. The sooner we get started, the sooner we get done. The current temperature excursion started in 1909. Between then and 1950, temps rose 0.30C. There were local highs of +0.07C in 1953, 1958 and 1963, roughly coinciding with the 1950s drought. There was another local high of +0.16C in 1973 with a rise of 0.90C beginning in 1978 and ending in 2016 (The "hiatus" was a dip in temps between 1998 and 2005.). CO2 concentrations have been rising since at least 1880 - the ice layer for that year at Vostok showed CO2 concentration of 290.8 ppm. The evidence strongly suggests that we were the cause of the temperature rise since 1909. Before that, one could make a good case for the temperature rise having been the result of the end of the Little Ice Age; although, the solar record says it ended in 1841. Daily, or monthly or yearly, ups and downs are weather doing its thing. Climate change is slow, averaged over thirty-year periods. The popular press writers who can't tell weather from climate are the ones stirring the pot. They seem to think that an unusually low or unusually high temp means something. Example: Oklahoma's all-time low temp was -28F, set in 2011 at Bartlesville. It's all-time high was 120F set in 1936 at Poteau and Altus. These numbers, alone, indicate nothing whatever about climate change. What you're seeing is a reaction by people who don't know what they're talking about, few if any of them are climate scientists. I'm really getting tired of pointing out that WIND IS THE CHEAPEST SOURCE OF ELECTRICITY. And as of the end of this year, solar will be cheaper than oil. It is predatory pricing that produces the higher price. So what's stopping you from converting to wind? I don't know about Victoria, but in Oklahoma, the wind is always blowing somewhere. Even when there is no apparent wind on the ground, those rotors are still turning. And even if the wind wasn't blowing, we could throw a few switches and bring wind power in from Wyoming or Iowa. It is REALLY hard to imagine no wind at all over the entire continent. Of course, Australia is a small continent.... We don't have problems with hydro-electric dams drying up. Our problem is that we have built dams everyplace that can hold a dam. We have no more places to put them. The exact mix of energy systems that is decided on will be different from country to country and even within a country. One size does not fit all. Not enough hydro-power? Use solar or wind. So flip a few switches and bring wind power in from somewhere else. Or haven't you thought of electrical grids in Australia? Germany is going solar. Hard to imagine a place less-suited to solar, but they are doing it. One can generate solar power on an overcast day. Not as much as on a clear day, not it can still be done. Have you thought of tidal power or wave-generated power? You're an island continent. You have energy sources clear around your perimeter. Engage your brains and solve the problem. Wind farms began being installed around here in the early 2000s. I am not aware of any that have been replaced or taken out of service. Bearings might need replacing and/or the towers need maintenance, but that's just a normal part of operating any kind of power station. The costs are borne by the power companies. Most of your assumptions don't hold up. Global warming started with the Industrial Revolution, about 1850, not in 1950. From 1909 to 1950 temps rose 0.30 C, while they rose about 1.0 C. between 1950 and 2016. Wind power is the cheapest source of electricity and there are few, if any interruptions of service caused by lack of wind (Maybe, if you only had one wind farm....). The new solar technologies could eliminate the need for transmission lines and are capable of generating about three times the power needed by the typical house. Battery technology is not quite there yet, but it is coming. Give it a few years. I suggest doing some reading on global warming and the new sources of clean energy. It's a brave new world out there. Why just sit in the dark and cry about there not being any light? Doug
  25. Mysticism Help Needed

People change. Life, themselves, something, things change us.
  1. Load more activity