Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, I really wondered if I dreamt it. I had to look up the schedule.
  3. One of my favorite episodes. To serve man!
  4. She’s a reptilian of taste.
  5. Hey someone has to shut her up
  6. Also true That really would be creepy. Twilight zone stuff.
  7. What an extrordinary child you were...I admire you. I would say you were destined to be exceptionally and extrodinarly a higher being from the begining Mr Walker, Chosen to be a Teacher or Leader..To help guide other people maybe less fortunate than yourself....Well done you...
  8. It's a cookbook!
  9. This show I watched had a great story arc where these creatures set up clinics and cured cancer and all manner of diseases just so they could purify the food source. I thought sure enough that's the way it would be.
  10. Well obviously they don't. They just implicate the people around him in his campaign. I personally don't believe Trump colluded with the Russians. I think he's a moron and I think Putin thinks he is a moron too. You want to ruin a company or a country? Put a moron in charge. You don't collude with morons, you collude with their caretakers. That's the result I was expecting to see from this investigation and so far I haven't been disappointed.
  11. No no...I checked the schedule. It was actually on. I fell asleep with the TV on and woke up to the market scene.
  12. Mine is gagged often. Plus some people you wouldn't want to touch
  13. Whether this is an apparition or not, the image of the lady wearing blue seems to show she is standing on the rug in front of the doors. You can see the image fade away towards the floor but her 'feet' would be on the rug/carpet towards the far side of it from camera position. I don’t see her has crammed into the corner.
  14. Are you sure yet or still wondering like me?
  15. Vlad the Mighty

YouTube comment of the day:

WAKE UP YOU ARE A QUANTUM PHYSICS STAR BEING TRAFFICKED FOR YOUR MINDSET AND THESE FUGUTIVE RAPOPORTS DONT KNOW HOW TO SHINE SO THE PUT SUNSHINE IN A BAG... FREE UP AND WAKE THE LIGHT BURNING IN YOU

:huh: 

No, I don't know either 

16. Now that's quite probably true
  17. Atamarie Mr Walker.. Thankyou so much for these Very Wise Words.. You have My Gratitude... What you Speak here Is Absolutely True.. We are What We think We Are, and Yes, I allowed My Self to get Caught Up in the World. The Onus was on Me.. The Good News is...I Am becoming Increasingly Self Aware and Very Much in Control of My Self and My Life...And I do Know there are Many roads to the Destination...which actually Excites Me... I Also Love Books, With a Passion, always have, since I was 3yrs old too..They have been a great Teacher to me of Many things, and the Mind Journeys I would go on...ohhh......Amazing Wonders of Knowledge... I Thankyou Again My Learned Friend...and Wise Teacher.. Arohanuikiakoe.. MauriOra.. xx
  18. I think my angel got ganked on his way to work the first day.
  19. Soylent Green is People!!! That is such a creepy movie to wake up in middle of the night to. I couldn't figure out if it really happened or if it was a nightmare. I had to check.
  20. They might taste funny
  21. how very aesthetic of you to notice
  22. Lol that's one way to name the area, unless its not used. Admit it this is all of us
  23. Maybe he saw They Live last night, too.
  24. One hot time no one wants I'm still amazed that we need to provide a warning instead of hauling off the ones who cant figure this out for soylent...
  25. Seems like it should be d'oolala. I dunno. Grammar Natzee.
  26. L'area de oolala. Lol.
  1. Load more activity