Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Don't let them drown. Pick them up. Handcuff them. Get dockside in the UK. Straight to Gatwick. Deposit in South of France.
  3. Many of these 'human shields' are volunteers, others sadly, are forced. In addition to using human shields, Hamas uses another tactic against the Israelis that also endangers Gazan civilians. Have you ever wondered why Hamas fighters wear jeans and t-shirts instead of uniforms?
  4. 26 Obvious Truths People Learned Too Late in Life (msn.com) Some of the responses are hilarious. And to be honest #15 did confused me at one time.
  5. Sharing their culture with us. How progressive. Migrants swing bats, belts and even traffic cones at each other in wild brawl outside NYC hotel
  6. Scholar4Truth

What's for dinner?

Steak
  7. @josey1996 i ?dunno, but I’ve always been able to hear low frequencies below the average human hearing range.. and been able to feel lower vibrations that I cannot hear…for certain. .this was proven , to me, and to the surprise of an audiologist who tested my hearing long ago. Very Low frequencies can often be felt…but not heard. As for your apartment rumble…I’d suspect a nearby Highway…or a nearby city? Heavily loaded Semi trucks out on the highway can transmit quite a rumble..especially through denser rockier ground.. and ,of course, a city can cause a sort of quiet, but annoying and unsettling, roar.
  8. No. I don't need to find or dig up anything. All I need to find out is what sources inspired Plato. He wasn't an archaeologist, he was a philosopher. He had some motive to create his Atlantis story, and he must have used known stories and/or myths to - sort of - substantiate his allegory.
  9. Biden: "Four more years. Pause." Please tell me he's doing this on purpose. Cause, if he is than he should play himself on SNL. 🤣
  10. Obviously, you don't know jack about Quakers. Talk to Piney.
  11. If ants are spiritual entities, could ufos be piloted by ants?
  12. Oh no. Return them back to where they left but don't just stand there and watch them drown. A policy of swiftly returning them will work to discourage. Letting them drown will only anger.
  13. I hope everyone is alright. Loud noises can spook any animal. It happens everywhere.
  14. I didnt mean to refute them all. I don't see the point. My point was you don't need these other Jesuses to get the Biblical Jesus. Sharing elements doesnt necessarily require those to be the origin. Especially if the shared elements happened after the mythic narrative has been established. I already admitted it was possible. Im saying its not necessary. Psyche101 suggest multiple people was the best answer. But, that is his opinion, not a fact. The fact is we dont know, and cant know, and that the various elements could easily be all attributable to one man. Given that man being learned, and skilled, as it seems Jesus was. Especially skilled in public speaking and influencing people.
  15. Not really. He's got the idea of a Messiah wrong but he was too concerned with Jewish tradition coming off as a recent convert. I vote Middle Eastern Greek.
  16. Today
  17. Why do you sign every post with your name?? You know its right there beside your Avatar...Right!!?
  18. Most of that UN staff were pro-Hamas locals. Only the top 1% of management were international UN designates.
  19. People equate my terse style with anger for some reason but anybody who knows me personally knows I rarely get mad.
  20. And, again, not as bad as currently is, if theyd not use civilians as shields. Which, also, is unhinged, but, apparently, celebrated, by thousands of ignorant college students. Must be nice to be in such elite schools, while being so very ignorant. But than, they dont teach thinking anymore, do they? They teach submission to group-think.
  21. Didnt they (Hamas) say, of civilian deaths, that like 98% were woman and children? Are there simply no male civilians? Or are they somehow better at avoiding random bombs/bullets? I honestly dont know, but are woman not allowed to fight in Hamas? I see plenty of woman who supported Hamas in schools, and aid programs, and at demonstrations around the world, but i suspect not so much in government, nor the military.
  22. So it is. And a lot of Quakers got read out of meeting for that sort of thing. Used to be that Quakers were not very tolerant. Doug
  23. Scholar4Truth

Rogue's Gallery III

Nice family
  24. Matthew seems to know a lot about Jewish traditions, more so than Mark. But a vote doesn't mean it actually existed. Doug
  25. DieChecker

Trump to announce 2024 run

And so youd simply trust the MegaPharma people? No trials needed? Studies in parallel, where with 99% of these they are done in series? Thats not a myth, it is being rushed. Rushing leads to shoddy work. And people getting hurt unnecessarily. I see many links online saying the vaccines were "not rushed", only "hurried", and each one explains how everything was done in record time, with no corners cut, except the corners which were cut. With producers even producing before approval. No sir, no corners cut here... Lots of "apologist" sites if you ask me. Nitpicking over wording. While admitting things were hurried. By the researchers, the corporations, and the government. And how would i know that to be true? Because the fellows who created it said so?? Because the Biden Administration said so? If the paperwork was rushed, wouldnt that mean problems could have been missed? If I'm building a nuclear reactor, do we rush the paperwork, even if the construction was completed on time? I did find this... https://oversight.house.gov/release/wenstrup-investigates-fdas-rushed-approval-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/ Huh? So a Director of the approving government body raised doubts, and was silenced. And than the Biden Administration announced the shots were required the day after the "rushed" approval. Huh? That may be so, and i know hospitals here varied from 100% vax, to somewhat less so. Point is that medical professionals expressed doubt, and in the initial issuing of the vaccines, it was not uncommon, and not uncalled for. And yet after that initial three weeks of open sharing, China locked down, and has been so ever since. People were disappeared for sharing. Labs were shuttered. Its true Covid sequencing was done by many afterward, but the initial data from China has many interesting stories revolving around it. If the question is did government involvement speed up Covid vaccine deployment. Than the answer is yes. Extra funding. Extra eyes on the problem. It 100% mattered. I saw my doctor, and he had said the choice was mine. That likely I'd be fine. And then after getting it, he said the next year, after testing my antibodies, again, that i should be fine. The government should not, and now (in USA) can not, require/force people to take a vaccine against their will. Funny, but i was talking distancing. Now you're bringing up masks? Distancing and masks are two, related, but distinct, issues. I was talking distancing. There probably are studies showing distancing has a positive effect, but i would challenge you to find one from before the 6 foot standard was announced. The article stated studies had been done, but not to an equivalent airborne virus. And yet medical rigor requires issues be looked into. History is full of vaccines and medicines, that were considered safe, but then showed long term effects later. Regardless, my point remains testing was limited and quick. If testing had been thorough, most of the questions these research studies are looking at would be known. Not to say the vaccines shouldn't have been made available, but that it isnt crazy to question them, and to even put off getting them, if one is young, and/or healthy. Possibly. But if big families goes from (numbers just for arguement sake) 95% religious people, to 92% religious people, have you really proven any thing? Pointed out a slight trend doesnt speak to the greater population.
  1. Load more activity