Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Have you ever heard of a telephone? Perhaps you should look at some of the books about Hughes which describe the mountains of hand-written pages he produced full of instructions to his employees. He may have been a recluse, but he was in constant contact with the people who were involved in his projects.
  3. Hahahahaahaha! I'm a member of a premier forum focuses heavily on things like Watergate and yet no-one has ever suggested that the two are related. Seems like you are much smarter than everyone else.
  4. I think that savannah theory has problems. Evolution would not be that exclusive. I believe Gorillas are semi-bracchiators spending more time off the ground when younger until their size becomes a limitation to that. Not like chimps which are true semi b’s i agree about tracking, but chimps hunt and I don’t believe they track in the way you are thinking. large animals such as bears find an advantage to standing. Maybe for primates outside of the jungle enviro this is also possibly the case I brought up Gimlin because everyone trashes the pfg based on the character flaws of Patterson, But Gimlin does not appear to have that same history. Simply looking at more angles. About tracking I don’t know what his answer would be now. Seems people actively hunting BF today are ready to track but people, even hunters, surprised by its presence don’t. This is my first time posting and I think this is hijacking the thread maybe. So I’ll leave it at that I have been reading both your posts for a while now and its usually interesting.
  5. Ah, yes, the silly season's in full bloom. Ha anyone heard from TIGHAR yet?
  6. So funny how all the people who were involved all agree... but because it doesn't fit your narrative, you say they are lying.
  7. What! You want something that scares you to be your friend? Seems that the feeling isn't mutual.
  8. Atheism is incompatible with science

You're doing plenty of that aren't you? That's the impression that I get.
  9. Atheism is incompatible with science

Took $3.30 Penrith. The oracle declared Parramatta unbeatable. Tonight he says Roosters are unbeatable.
  10. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Here's another one: This elderly gentleman served in the British armed forces for 22 years. Today he was manning a Brexit Party polling station when he was attacked & had milkshake thrown all over him. All because he wants the result of a democratic referendum to be honoured.—Piers Morgan Could someone explain this stupid milkshake meme? Perhaps one of our anti-Brexit friends understands it.
  11. Atheism is incompatible with science

I'm a Broncos fan Hab, but they are a bit all over the place lately. I don't care who wins as long as its a good game. Did you see the eels and the panthers? Who did you bet on? I don't gamble. Doesn't appeal to me.
  12. Atheism is incompatible with science

You became my friend. Seriously, you adopt as extreme a position as he, on opposite ends of the spectrum and both of you are as recalcitrant and pertinacious as mules. You both dig your heels in and won't budge an inch.. You have mellowed a bit, a new and good influence in your life perhaps?
  13. Atheism is incompatible with science

When did Will say that? You say your 100% sure something traverses death. You lie when you say science refutes the afterlife or that you know more than Caltech physicists. What do you expect out of that behaviour? Talk about living a lie!!!
  14. Dumbledore the Awesome

‘The smell was so bad my eyes were stinging’

15. Atheism is incompatible with science

My afternoon hasn't been wasted here, I've backed five winners between delving into the mysteries of the beyond. A most handsome result.
  16. Atheism is incompatible with science

I really hope there won't be a great gnashing of teeth.
  17. Well the thread is certainly a testament to the ad infinitum application of ad hominems. Fortunately, I have a thick skin. And don't be so sure Watergate wasn't related to the Apollo cover-up ... And before you say something, yes, I know the break-in occurred before the final mission.
  18. UPDATE ON MY SITUATION

So thanks everyone for the support i will keep u updated, So after ur help i dont see it anymore but i hear whispers and talking sometimes, i Always feel paranoid tho and i feel watched or like stalked. But i live in a apartment on the fifth floor, But Tbh idk if someone is in my apartment watching me cause i have been stalked before. If i dont update in 1month im kiddnapped or dead. But thanks for the support i will play some pc now New post soon MVH, Casper <3
  19. They are not hominidae. They also weren't cat food. Gorillas don't brachiate but from experience as a tracker low to the ground has it's advantages. When you have to run down big cats, bears, rustlers, and cons on the run a big monkey shouldn't bother you.
  20. And that demeaningly prefixed handwave, which doesn't even relate to the issues, is exactly what I mean. This thread is now a testament to Logical Fallacies.
  21. Atheism is incompatible with science

He has the reverse Midas touch, I reckon his last 11 footy picks have all lost. Just back the other team.
  22. TI Testimony

Rave On!
  23. Religion versus Fiction

I haven't had any conflict from atheists questioning my religion, they usually say if it makes you happy. I have always had a level of acceptance and niceness (is that a word?). I have however seen many religious people banging into atheists demanding they accept a religion.... Meh... Again...my two cents
  24. You can all comfort and reassure yourselves as much as you want by churning out the official version of subjects such as why James Webb resigned from NASA. But like I mentioned earlier, were it not for the "break in" at Watergate Richard Nixon would have continued in office. Watergate was just one example of how the official version of events rarely corresponds with what really went on.
  25. I would point out Baboons as non bipedal savannah dwelling primates. The physically larger the primate the less it brachiates have a look at the ranger Congo gorilla picture. You can see the gorilla neck rang of motion is limited by the shoulder. That is what this professor was talking about. He argued it was a suit and they mimicked a gorillas head neck. Patterson draws the creature with humped shoulders a discernible neck and distinctly flat head. I don’t know why Gimlin didn’t track it. Fear maybe. I think very few do.
  1. Load more activity