Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

Embargoes and sanctions like oil from Iran.
  3. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Insanity.
  4. Let's talk history

I'm all over Ives Goddards stuff. It's just finding enough remaining Ritwan. Nanticoke-Choptank, which is related to Central Agonquian does have a R-L. It sounds like a combination of both. It also has a direct B to G shift. Where in the far Northeast it was a B-K then in New York Proto Lenape-Mohican aka Common Delaware was a direct B-P shift. Delaware, Southeastern and Central Algonquian also have Siouian loan words. Northern Algonquian doesn't. The Hopewell interaction sphere must of been some complicated stuff. I received a paper on language trees. The Algonquian tree is wrong so I want you to look at the Siouian tree when I find a PDF of it.
  5. Is this cthulhu?

this could be a Video how they tarn as Clouds
  6. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

How so? Have you even been paying attention the last 2 years? Have you seen the norms that have been destroyed in the senate to seat Trumps judge picks as quickly as possible and do you realize what that means once the democrats eventually retake the senate? You might be laughing now, but Trump is doing serious damage to the norms and institutions that we have relied upon for over a hundred years. It may take a liberal president with a liberal senate for you to realize the amount of damage he has done to get his way, but you will see it eventually. Have you seen our deficits and debt. and how it has exploded like never before, and during an economic boom time? That is not sustainable, we are not preparing for the next bust time like we should be, we are just partying like it is 1999 and it WILL come crashing down again, it always does, and then what will you say?
  7. i see both sides of this theory, while eariler i posted that car driver should have seen it, the fact the car has zero reaction is noteworthy but not smoking gun to me, hah, perhaps the driver was a silly little 19 yo chromosome texting her bff that the cute guy likes her, or some old tired fellow who put in 15 hours at the plant and just wants to get home but his mind is on a fishing trip for the weekend, the car not reacting is interesting, but i still lean that there was an original deer video, embelished later with cgi or whatever....
  8. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I don't know why you even reply if all you can come up with is to troll me with irrelevant and pontificating remarks like this.
  9. The Bats ghost theory....

I've seen them. I just don't believe they are some external manifestation. Still see them occasionally.
  10. Strange creature captured crossing highway

I have hit one..They are on top of you so fast you have little time to react...
  11. The Bats ghost theory....

I have a lot of ideas about how things work. Typically those ideas/thoughts don't mess well around here. Even in regards to "psychic abilities", I do not regard the pop culture version as being real. However I am more than open to people having various sharper cognitive functions. Person A might naturally be adept at cold readings, Person B may have better intuition that someone else. Simple stuff, not superpowers. I think I mentioned this before in this or another thread. Just because you saw a ghost doesn't mean you saw a ghost, you saw something you thought was a ghost.
  12. The Bats ghost theory....

I was exposed to ghost stories about the 6th grade I believe..My library teacher's father wrote a book called "Ghost of the Gray Man"....I don't know if anyone has ever heard of it or not...Myself I have never had an encounter with one....I am kind of on the fence about this. I cannot say they don't exist and I cannot say they do...You can watch all these ghost reality tv shows you want but that does not prove ghost..
  13. New Show Portals to Hell

Thankyou. These are not newspaper articles though. Please can you provide the newspaper articles not paranormal sites. NOTE None of those links mention anything about Charlie or a hot tub in the basement. Unless i have missed it can you just post that part. But i would like the newspaper article about it too.
  14. The Bats ghost theory....

They are a mental construct. https://www.time-loops.net/Experiment_Philip.htm The idea of a spirit or ghost can have a strong effects on the mind. Even the faintest of belief can "create" supposed paranormal associations. The reason I think this is so is because of how servitor creation works. In other words when I practiced chaos magick I created my own "ghost". So I figured that this principle works for everyone on some level. Even if the artificial entity is create because of belief and rumors, as in a place is "haunted". Typically if a location is "haunted" there is always some story about who, what, when and where. What ghostly think occurred and the end result is that people haunt themselves. I know how easy it is to induce a head-trip through belief.
  15. The Bats ghost theory....

it doesnt make a person blind and deaf not to believe someone elses theories and claims. when you start with a disparaging disclaimer like that some people will listen to you with a different mindset...they might make you feel about your ghost theories the way you make many true believers here feel about their theories...the door swings both ways, but after reading many posts from you i am hoping you will share your ghost theorie.
  16. Personal opinion. Inka makes me think of Henk. When looking more into detail about 'HENDRIK', most conclude it means something like king, 'ruler' of the place or in general stemming from good family. INCA: it was used widely among the Incas for "man of royal blood"
  17. New Show Portals to Hell

Same reason I started going on Lantern Tours in my city a couple of years ago. I love hearing about the history of the buildings in our city, plus there's a tour of 2 or 3 different buildings to look at the architecture as well.
  18. Making The Law of Attraction Actually Work

If you club them first dont club them too hard though ;-) this work for both sexes :-p
  19. I don't believe you

After reading the last several pages of discussion I am glad I wasn't here last night while it was all going on. Today though it seems somewhat funny like two guys clinging hopefully that they could support their flaccid stances. jmccr8
  20. The Bats ghost theory....

xenofish, if you believe ghosts are the departed dead, okay, weve been there but if you have something new please share, only one ear is almost deaf, occupational. no mumbo jumbo, ones "mind" is their brain, yeah, boring neurons firing, and limited to that. and "dowsing" rods, your detailed rundiwn assumed i never heard of them or touched one, wrong yet again, there have been a lot of studies on them and peel away the hype and embelishments they have never been proven in any scientific way, in the early 80s a very kindly elderly lady gave me a big hug and offered me tea when in first entered her new age shop, all i wanted was real Patchouli oil, amber and a couple others, she had to give me the full 2 dollar treatment, i grew to like and respect her. she tried to show me how a person can feel a crystal, i humored her, a study unrelated to her was conducted, people were asked to see if they could feel the engery released by a special crystal, nearly 100% felt some thing or another, the special crystal was polished glass, people believe things that are real to them, it doesnt make it real across the board. this is where i fit witching rods, if you believe in them thats your mind not mine.
  21. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

And the death toll is rising :(.
  22. Let's talk history

Chuckle! Your boredom with topics related to Atlantis and Egypt is showing. Disclaimer: While having formally studied and utilized four languages, linguistics is not my forte', nor a research focus. Thus, any comments will be simple observations. It is interesting to note that other, currently more central Algonquian languages, traditionally have neither an R nor an L. It is also interesting to note that a brief review indicates that the Nivkh language contains forms of both the R and L, though expressed with, to us, unconventional vocalizations such as a trill (R). It would appear that there was contact between Nivkh speakers and, amongst others, the Ainu. From a bioarchaeology/morphology perspective, the Kennewick recovery presented Ainu-like cranial characteristics. We then have the Beringia Standstill hypothesis, extended timeline, the malleability of languages, and the comparatively recent origins of proto-Algonquian. My thought would be that additional research into linguistic construction and so on may be worthwhile. For example, agglutinating synthetic (Nivkh) compared and contrasted to polysynthetic (at least some Algonquian). And yes, there is overlap. Given the timeline, a daunting task from my limited perspective. Edit: Typo.
  23. I don't believe you

I leave large carbon footprints, myself-- but only four cylinders worth
  24. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

Tree huggers hate bathing...
  25. Doing God's will.

Hi Dany I guess I don't question it as for me as I am a fairly stubborn and do not allow for the devil made me do it kind of attitudes so I find it difficult to conceptualize how people feel that they are powerless in their lives for their actions. Kind of reminds me of people who are imprisoned for a crime and cry I was framed. jmccr8
  1. Load more activity