Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Harte

Rogue's Gallery III

My wife and I with our 2nd grandson taken Easter 2024. Harte
  3. A Nasa rover has reached a promising place to search for fossilised life on Mars Related stories:
  4. Our government is not known for it's ability to keep secrets for long. Also there are 194 OTHER countries out there. Do aliens only crash land, contact, butcher cattle, abduct people, probe anally and whatnot ONLY Americans? I agree with Essan. The US government lets people believe in Aliens because it makes using their new tech a lot easier, "It wasn't us, we cannot say it was aliens but......". Also Hazzard's angle is a huge factor. People seeing things and misinterpreting them. Then there are the charlatans. In it for the money. The UFO world is rife with them.
  5. Yep, you've have Trudeau. Don't you feel honored and privileged?
  6. Okay, but before I tell you, two questions: 1. How old are you? 2. Is there anything actually "Hazzardous" about you? Rectum
  7. Major changes approved for ClearSpace-1 mission Related stories:
  8. I'd probably bite my tongue more often... if I had more teeth. Harte
  9. This is what I believe aswell... maybe even intelligent life capable of space flight? But I dont believe they are capable of breaking the laws of physics, ie FTL.
  10. These people are so brainwashed that they can't even assess basic logic any longer. It's sad. The worst part is that after 1/6, the next time they steal it might well be a real problem, not just a fabricated line of bull ****...
  11. No, but he wears man diapers, so he won't get brown pants. 💩
  12. Puzzler, Diodorus indicates the "Libyan" Amazons originated before the Trojan war. Then after migrating and invading, the eastern Amazons encountered Heracles and Theseus, who belong about one generation before the Trojan war. This timeline puts Diodorus's Amazon invasion of the eastern Mediterranean roughly simultaneous with the early arrival of individual Sea Peoples tribes, as reported in Egyptian records. These details imply that Diodorus was treating the "Libyan" Amazon stories as background information, loosely connected with Egypt's Sea Peoples records.
  13. Oh sure, his followers overthrowing the government using flag poles and Maga hats.
  14. Yeah, but WHO IS IN CONTROL OF THE NUKES? I really think that's a reasonable question. Either he is, and we're walking a knife's edge or it's some corrupt POS that isn't accountable in any way and we're possibly worse off.
  15. Hammerclaw

Revisiting God Constructs

I'm pretty sure he was comparing human knowledge with your own knowledge, or are you saying you're divine?
  16. ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

Only someone like you would equate knowledge with blindness. I think comparing finite "human knowledge" with divine intelligence is pure folly...don't you?
  17. For the love of God, someone please give Biden an experimental alzheimers drug otherwise I’m gonna lose my steak dinner bet
  18. Hi Read You are quite correct that I don't know if Jesus is real or believe in him. Jesus never wrote anything that is in the bible others did though many years after his death saying this is what Jesus said. There is no way to verify if he did or did not say any or all of what is attribited to him. The inconsistencies throughout the bible that for me makes it less credible overall coupled with how Christianity is for profit and what they have done to gain it wars included so just see it as some guys a couple thousand years ago and created a business plan that seems to have worked exceedingly well. About your talking to Jesus or having him speak to you doesn't have any bearing on what Jesus said in the bible and are discussing. Whether his speaks to you is equally unprovable as you cannot/will not provide documentation to support your claim so a waste of time to discuss.
  19. ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

Well Read, why not explain what you mean then? Why? "Would ruin all the fun"
  20. You ain't whistling Dixie, wait, likely you are, You worded that as if you are not an American citizen, you are correct it is beyond humiliating for the American people to first had BOM in 2016 then after his epic loss 2020 and in his sore loser melt down tantrum of exhorting minions into storming the capital in a failed insurrection, the world wasn't laughing had enough, yes, these clowns poor staff, back in 2016 seemed every two minutes staff had to put out what BOM really meant to say, why should Joe be different? Now election year and what is offered to the American people? On one side sleepy Joey and on the other a bumbling incompetent epic life costing failure who is very likely going to be convicted of at least a few of his myriad crimes. We deserve better options. No, sleepy Joey won't be replaced in fact in an even bigger hit he will win ,2024 not because people want him they didn't really want him 2020 but the American people showed they were so very over BOM and his embarrassing incompetency they gave him the boot, the dolt45 never won popular vote and is about as unpopular now as a canadate could be which had to be an epic. Utterly humiliating time for the GOP
  1. Load more activity