Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Atheism is incompatible with science

Ah, you must be a string theorist adherent. That's cool, always love alternative theory. Oh wait, that must mean that you believe in extended dimensions!!! Progress...
  3. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Just what is your point? Are you arguing for or against Universal Suffrage?
  4. R.I.P. Dr. Roger Leir

I agree. If Ufologists were being murdered because of disclosure why are Stephen Greer and David Wilcock still alive?
  5. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

This kind of sounds like you are saying Criminal level Trump collusion DID happen. If so, then you believe, from reading the report, and past (bias?) sources of evidence, that you are more honest a Judge of the situation then a dozen (very liberal) high level lawyers who worked almost two years? You are a better arbiter of Justice and Law then Mueller and his team, who worked for two years? Really?
  6. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

OK. Who does report the truth then? Or is everybody telling lies? Either you believe somebody or you are living in a box making stuff up in your head. How do you know if anybody is telling you the truth?
  7. A big shout out for these detectorists who once again save historic treasure for all of us to enjoy.
  8. Atheism is incompatible with science

Silly humans, believing Reality exists only in the 3+1 dimensions.
  9. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

The Queen has no powers whatsoever to Dissolve Parliament as a result of the Fixed-Term Parliaments Act 2011. Please make some effort to post factually and not what you would like to be true.
  10. Pseudoarchaeology Timeline

Yes, I couldn't remember his name.
  11. DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread III

I'm gonna have to just buck up and go to the doctor soon. These migraines I've been having are just getting worse and worse...
  12. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Occams Razor might suggest you stop listening to the media who has lied to you over and over and over again. Occams Razor might suggest taking the MSM's track record into account when choosing who to believe. But you do you. Just keep in mind that Occams Razor is double-edged.
  13. Frank Hibben was the one who salted the site.
  14. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

The Legal position is of course "Citizen". "Subject" has no meaning or appurtenance at all. None of us are "Subjects" of the Crown, we are all Citizens of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Please try to acquaint yourself with the Legal Status of Citizens of the UK and NI before proffering a supposed point of fact which is in fact erroneous
  15. Nothing to do with the crazy stories, more to do with the place being badly damaged by fire. Might consider the land, but not for that rip off price.
  16. A common thing in the media called "it's not news".
  17. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Oh, true that. His name is indeed mentioned once on page 11. I was reading it with a link to the dossier in mind. That's why I was talking about the sections that talked about him in depth.
  18. Creme Egg 'addict' has tattoo on her back

And????? I have drunk coffee every day for at least 30 years. Not going to get a jar of coffee tattoo. I brush my teeth every day, hmm, maybe i should get a colgate tattoo.
  19. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Hacktorp, I am willing to accept a little bit of hard truth. I would just like you as well as the Democrats to stop with hyperbole and fake news. Many people, or even half are fair characterizations probably not most. Especially when you need to follow it up with a grass chewing implication that everybody that does not agree with your assessment is a sheep. The truth is, the report is handed in and done. The truth is, the Democrats are not likely to gain any advantage by digging themselves deeper into a hole. The truth is that some of them probably will anyway. The truth is I am glad, as are many who are not Trump fans, that there was not sufficient evidence to convict a sitting president of collusion or obstruction of justice, that would have been a serious blow to the United States. And now, maybe the truth is that we better move on to more important issues. Probably an accurate prediction. So, there is a rich field of issues in America that have zip to do with the Mueller report. The Republicans and the Democrats are free to find their strategic positions on this empty battlefield. Infrastructure; including aging bridges power grid, and highways, airports and ports and trade practices that need to be modernized. Education and its relation to America's technology superiority in past generations. Health care is a concern for some. A middle class still shrinking due to cheap overseas labor and automation, and that now includes white collar jobs. Future job prospects for people of high school and college age (many of whom will be voting in 2020.) For some people, air and water pollution are issues. For others, climate change is an issue (again, many of those young people who will be able to vote in 2020.) The truth is that we need secure borders and an overhauled immigration policy. That alone cannot be a signature issue for Republicans in 2020 and 2024. If for some reason, the wall and enhanced border security is not successful in halting the flow of drugs and non documented border crossings, then it is a failure and a live issue. Yet, I hope it is successful. I will use your "most" again. Most people want strong borders and controlled immigration. Consider the other side of things. The wall is successful and the border is secure. How many elections before that becomes ancient history and the voters are asking both parties, "What have you done for me lately?" The Republicans as well as the Democrats better be looking to the future.
  20. AG Barr confirms spying on Trump campaign

Well of course there was"spying" Any "high-office" political candidate engaging in business affairs with terse foreign entities is automatically subject to investigation under proper authority. That's a "Duh..."
  21. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Yes you are correct, thanks for correcting me.
  22. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Clinton's email server, rather than the DNC.
  23. Pseudoarchaeology Timeline

What about the Sandia Man Cave in New Mexico? The actual excavation found no human remains but one of the students or professors, can't remember which planted bones and that hoax was not discovered for a few decades. The below article does not mention that because it was a great embarrassment, but I remember in the 60's the "history" of the cave was different than it is now. https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/cibola/recarea/?recid=71221
  24. The eerie building, which was gutted by a fire in 2015, was once owned by the infamous writer and occultist. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/327092/aleister-crowleys-loch-ness-home-up-for-sale
  25. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

You know, occams razor. What is more likely? That the FBI was engaged in an international criminal conspiracy to prevent Trump from becoming president, and if he did, to topple his presidency- or that Assange is lying? Pretty obvious that Assange is lying (or was himself lied to and believed the lie). Come on man, think! If this conspiracy did exist then Muellers report would have found clear obstruction and conspiracy (because if this was a criminal conspiracy that relied on made up evidence they would have made up more evidence to complete their goal, don't you think?) and he would have done far, far more damage to Trump than he did. Instead what we have is a very professionally done investigation and report that lays out the facts as we know them and nothing more. Yeah, some conspiracy.
  1. Load more activity