Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Do you want to argue about the meanings of words as well?! I won't play.
  3. Dejarma

The Name of the Beast

hmmm? that's not studying, cormac IMO.. that's being told what's going to happen by dead people, i think? i could be wrong 😉
  4. Gibberish, please deal with this, show this in the PT
  5. Iran and Israel have averted an all-out war – for now https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/middleeast/iran-israel-averted-war-for-now-analysis-mime-intl/index.html is its going INTO WW3?
  6. And again we have cultural context!!! Did I mention Egyptology is wrong about every single thing?
  7. Nope, you are desparately trying to avoid dealing with this
  8. Osiris N is not the subject of the thread nor the current conversation. But I still proved that it's in the PT didn't I? The Pyramid Texts: The Pyramid Texts: 9. Means Whereby the Deceased King Reaches Heaven, Utterances 263-271 (sacred-texts.com)
  9. cormac mac airt

The Name of the Beast

Ouija board? 😂 cormac
  10. Nope, you say that because you deliberately ignore context, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Still waiting for you to produce the heiroglyphs, why is this a problem.
  11. Seriously, this article says Mt Erebus has been continually erupting since 1972. There’s a volcano in Antarctica spewing $6,000 worth of gold dust per day — but you can’t get there (msn.com)
  12. 1831b. Osiris N., behold, thou art avenged, thou livest; thou movest daily. I even highlighted it for you above. Why don't you see it.
  13. Same in the uk.but vote the other lot ..exactly the same outcome. They're all puppets following an agenda.
  14. You're still trying to change the subject. There is no reason to believe that the PT and BotD are the same thing.
  15. Nope, what I want from you is for you to show the original hieroglyphs which have this "N", as shown below.
  16. ESA and the EU agree to accelerate the use of space
  17. No. They said the king was burned; They take N. to heaven, to heaven-on the smoke of incense. 376a. To say: The fire is laid, the fire shines; 376b. the incense is laid on the fire, the incense shines. 376c. Thy fragrance comes to N., O Incense; the fragrance of N. comes to thee, O Incense. 377a. Your fragrance comes to N., O ye gods; the fragrance of N. comes to you, O ye gods. It's just like Egyptology spent centuries translating this and then never bothered to actually read it!!!!!
  18. Again, this a nothing without context, and as you have chosen texts with the infamous "N", you should have taken the opportunity to show an image of the original hieroglyphic texts to show the "N", why not.
  19. I understand revenge and punishment and Israel was greatly wronged. Those 1200 murdered and hostage civilians was medieval and the work of psychopaths. We need to make this clear. The question I ask did Netanyahu go too far and also not far enough to release the hostages? I believe so. Israel could have just as easily begun a completely justified retribution campaign with no time frame. A Labour government would have been more selective in its reprisals, most definitely. Your vetting idea and selective judgement would have worked better from a moral point of view. At least with me.
  20. they kill each other, rape etc.. Same as us- well apparently according to the many 'dolphin behavioral' docs I've watched over the years.
  21. And this kid was probably taught by his parents to attack anyone who they see as disrespecting their beloved Mohamed. Maybe it's the parents that need discipline.
  22. There’s a line between saying “Israel is wrong” (most of us have done that) and saying “Hitler didn’t go far enough” or “Intefada 2”. Ther former is political statement, the later threats to the safety of other students.
  23. You're changing the subject again. 1831b. Osiris N., behold, thou art avenged, thou livest; thou movest daily. The subject is that osiris N lives and does not die. He lives as the pyramid; 1559c. that N. may rest in heaven, as a mountain, as a support. "He, he is the pyramid, he protects". Surely you can see these words. I've highlighted a few for you. This is not the BotD even after Egyptology has tried to turn it into the BotD.
  24. This is not an explanation of any sort at all, you add no context, no recitation number, no comparisons with other translations, nothing. btw, you ought to have given at least a moments thought to just what it is you are posting, and I'll explain why. Saying that the king does not rot in the earth is indicating that he has been mumified as is now "pure", or "noble", not just a corpse rotting in the ground. It doeas of course show the first part of the relevant elements, that the king has died. Just how has the king got to "heaven", why by ascending, another one of the elements. It is Isis and Nephythys that find the dead Osiris, it is they who are present at the resurrection of his soul, a common element of all the afterlife texts, therefore that is now three of the elements, and all provided by you, and you are still in denial of what these texts are about, really.
  1. Load more activity