Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dumbledore the Awesome

I find it disgusting and it makes me very very angry 

3. LightAngel

tumblr_pjq6j36j881ririjeo1_500.jpg

Really cool!

4. Ooh Rabies. That always sounds so scary to me. I think we're one of the last Countries outside of the UK that don't have it here. That said, we've got to be extremely strict on our borders to keep everything unsavoury out. We have enough dangerous animals thankyou!
  5. @bee I just found this that came out a week ago, about his Plea Deal and how unusual it was to give immunity to others and protect them. https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/stephanie-ruhle-so-who-was-epsteins-plea Umm...just talking about connections earlier: Mueller tells Acosta that Epstein is FBI Informant (therefore, Acosta has to give Plea Deal etc) https://bigleaguepolitics.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi/ https://dcdirtylaundry.com/pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-an-informant-for-robert-muellers-fbi/ https://truepundit.com/fbi-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-informant-for-muellers-fbi-special-counsel-under-fire-for-deal-with-sex-offender/ What a mess.
  6. Tourists rushing to climb Uluru ahead of ban

They sure aren't brother, spearing dugong out of speeding boats ain't traditional, you rabbit !
  7. The lyrics seems to belong to God, as God, being the only Being of a kind, is alone, in a world of His own, pretending to be what He is not. Good is Good, but pretending to be mean! God, The Great Pretender! A Platters hit, and redone with great style by another pretender, the great Freddy Mercury. God bless his soul! It is said that all artists are inspired by divine intervention. Music is the universal language of Providence.
  8. Not forgetting if we take into account that Greenland is Atlantis, and it just floats around on-top the sea it would explain how them Bison got to the US. Its all coming together well.
  9. Paranormal TV Shows

When you want to teach your children that there's no such thing as ghosts then just let them watch one of these programs.
  10. How close is Iran towards making Nuclear bomb

Whether people listen to my arguments or not is their choice. I'd say the fact that we haven't seen a nuke explode in anger since 1945 is evidence enough of the kind of rationality I'm speaking of. Not toeing your line politically isn't proof of "irrationality", mate.
  11. How close is Iran towards making Nuclear bomb

I made no complaint about anything you said. In fact, I never saw it.
  12. It seems too good to be true doesn't it... and I can't envision how this is going to play out yet... we are so used to the authoritarian, corrupt elite having things their own way it seems, well, like I said ~ too good to be true that this is happening.. gawd knows what damage limitation must be going on behind the scenes to try and neutralize all this... at the moment trying to link Trump to Epstein seems to be their first move.... to misdirect and muddy the waters...
  13. My first New Earther!

This presents an alternate christian view about how humans should exercise their dominion Humans were given the responsibility in christian theology to be stewards of the earth Basically it comes down to individual human values and character. a rapacious consumer and materialist is a danger, whether the y are an atheist tor a christian https://www.gospelproject.com/how-should-we-exercise-dominion/
  14. Pelosi Picks on newly elected women of color

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly...... Clearly "women" - plural I'm not sure why so many people are having trouble reading his actual words. They're clearly written down - there's no ambiguity.
  15. AFAIK, I was of the belief that Ghislaine Maxwell received immunity that was to be included in that Plea Deal that Epstein took back in 2007 with Acosta. Therefore, the way I read it was that Ghislaine or anyone else that happened to be employed, friends or involved with Epstein, were to be given immunity. If this is true, then he protected her which is incredibly unfair for the victims that she's basically procured for him non-stop in Florida AND NYC all that time up until present day included. Meanwhile she's off at CHILDREN'S BENEFITS all foundations that have CHILDREN in the names. I forget who it was, but someone in here mentioned the UK's version of Epstein, being Jimmy Savile and I began looking into him more and found he was connected to Robert Maxwell. They're all CONNECTED to each other. I think you mentioned in another of your posts that the conspiracy of these people all being satanists and ruling the world seems wild, but to be quite honest, I don't think it would surprise me anymore now. I feel like these people are absolute animals, have very little empathy for their fellow human beings and are so far removed from our everyday "normal" way of living, that anything would go. Ugh! https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/oct/14/dominic-carman-jimmy-savile-and-my-father
  16. I am shocked. SHOCKED I tell you.
  17. My first New Earther!

There is a specific calculation based on the genealogical life lines of peole in the bible, https://creation.com/6000-years quote What about different dates for creation? Many people have come up with dates for creation, such as James Ussher (4004 BC), Johannes Kepler (3992 BC), Gerhard Hasel (4178 BC), and Isaac Newton (~4000 BC). Additionally, there are various chronologies competing with each other today (though all with the same ballpark outcome) which would be more precise than this article, but also rely on assumptions that must come from a particular interpretation of the text. It is not the purpose of this article to choose any particular one of these chronologies, but rather to show how the plain interpretation of Scripture gives a straightforward chronology that leads us to believe the world is around 6,000 years old, regardless of which of these other chronological frameworks one uses. end quote but in general terms some believe that one biblical day equals 1000 years in human terms and, as creation took 6 days, the earth is 6000 years old.
  18. I like that it can be used for medical conditions. I don't like the use of it as a way of enhancing our capabilities/interfacing with networks/electronics, at least not unless people who do it, do it voluntarily. I don't want a future where governments and companies force their citizens and employees to inject needles/probes into their brains to interface with electronics.
  19. The good thing about this virtual world is that no matter how near, or how far, we still cannot touch each other. And as they say, stone and sticks may break my bones, but words never will. As you sleep, I will sing you a lullaby. Only you can make my darkness bright!
  20. My first New Earther!

Engineer; repair thyself.
  21. I wonder why it's gone down this year in comparison to last year. I'm hoping with all my heart that Epstein spills the beans and a whole bunch will be done. It's weird because this year they've not only gotten Epstein but also the NXIVM group. Need more prosecuting to happen at a faster rate but also need to be patient for the painstaking effort of going through these cases and leaving no stone unturned. How awful it must be for the victims waiting for justice to be served upon these animals.
  22. My first New Earther!

yup basically that is what many believe In one sense we ALL believe. No one was there to see and know, so we take on board sources, people and evidences we trust. We accept them on faith. Thus i am an evolutionist because i trust and accept the scientific evidences. However, anyone who does NOT have such a faith in science is open to belief in creationism What we are taught in childhood and in school usually determines our basic beliefs unless we find a compelling reason to rebel against them.
  23. Tommy Robinson released

there are concerns about his mental health - when he was released last time he had lost a lot of weight (due to having just a tin of tuna a day because of fears that his prison food would be tampered with) - and it was like he had post traumatic stress disorder... due to what amounts to state sanctioned torture.. being imprisoned with muslims who would kill him given half a chance and spending too much time in solitary confinement.. it took him a while to find his feet again.. then he came back and made a documentary 'Panodrama' ... an expose' of the BBC who were on a mission to 'take Tommy down' and THEN he had the audacity to stand to be an MEP... so now he has been 'punished' again... as they try to break him.... and (IMO) failing that ''''they''' wouldn't mind if he was murdered.. although that could be tricky for a while but they probably think they have spread enough hate and lies about him that they could get away with it....
  24. My first New Earther!

Close. 279 million Pentecostal Christians in the world, making up about 4.5 of the worlds pop and 13 % of the worlds christian population Probably lots more creationists among other churches, also
  25. Today
  26. My first New Earther!

Everyone rationalises around factual information. Our choices of rationalisation come from our needs and prior beliefs. I am an evolutionist because the evidences for this seem convincing to me. My wife has the same knowledge and evidences, but interprets them differently as she is a creationist. She feels sorry for poor David Attenborough because he is so mislead in his belief about evolution
  27. Tommy Robinson released

You really believe translating English into Arabic using an online translator make you clever.
  1. Load more activity